over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me find a substitute for orals...

Well if the products are real, it is going to work no matter what, it just might not give you the specific intended result you are looking for, or in lamens terms for a bulk its probably not the best line up...

But you can throw any mixture of AAS together, and if they are real, you will see a result...

Suspension is the best form of test out there, any vet will agree...however the sides can be rough, and the injects are ED or EOD, so not good for a beginner, and it's water based so can be more painful...Also it will knock your hair out quick. But it is strong and effective.

I'm not a beginner, and am used to pinning ED. Ok and I see what you mean by my suggestion probably not lining up with a bulk. Here is a revised plan for mass (with of course breaks in between (pct off time ect...), but tentatively to be carried out several times over the course of a year and a half):

700 mg cypionate/week ---> as per your advise
50 mg suspension pre workout ---> mighty john and you
350 mg npp/week ---> joint support/mild anabolic activity/keeps prolactin sides down
400 mg eq/week ---> low enough dose to keep rbc in check
500 mg primo/week ---> b/c virtually side effect free and I have it already
igf1 lr3 EOMonth ---> great results previously
2-3 iu gh ed ---> aids in using less gear total
50 mg dbol ED 6 weeks on/8weeks off ---> on time < off time for orals

That's 2300 mg/week total not counting dbol which I'll take suspension out when I run. That's a ton of gear IMO. What do you guys think?

Well, I think you covered everything. Is 2300mg a normal dose for you?

If you're set on that milligram dose, I'd get to it with fewer compounds (1-3) at higher doses+Orals+IGF/GH.

That way, you can switch compounds each cycle, same overall MG dose and still grow.

If you run everything, every cycle, the only place to go is higher in milligrams. But if you don't do that, you can get away with running the same dose of different compounds and still grow.

Well, I think you covered everything. Is 2300mg a normal dose for you?

If you're set on that milligram dose, I'd get to it with fewer compounds (1-3) at higher doses+Orals+IGF/GH.

That way, you can switch compounds each cycle, same overall MG dose and still grow.

If you run everything, every cycle, the only place to go is higher in milligrams. But if you don't do that, you can get away with running the same dose of different compounds and still grow.

Very good point. And yes I have run that high, but not with that many anabolics (ie 1-1.5 grams of test, 600 mg masteron, and 50 mg dbol ed for example) so it would certainly be different. And I'm not set on a number. I wish I could grow on really low doses. By using so many compounds, I was trying to achieve the same effect of just running two or three, but without the sides.

I like Wesley's suggestion of test/deca and some d-bol at the beginning.
That is the classic mass stack, and all you need to grow (especially if you are going to run GH).
I also agree with the other poster that said GH under 5iu is a waste. Sure you will see some effects from it, but IMO it is only worth it if you go 5iu+, then you really start seeing some results and synergy with the AAS (just based on my own personal experience).

I really think you should reconsider caber/prami. I cannot live without prami when running a 19-nor, it made them so tolerable to me that I can run them in higher doses now, whereas low doses without prami were a nightmare side effects wise.

Primo is a great AAS, I use it in place of EQ since I hate that gaba related side it brings. A good dose of primo and deca, plus test and then d-bol at the beginning is a great stack that I will be doing on my next blast.

I like Wesley's suggestion of test/deca and some d-bol at the beginning.
That is the classic mass stack, and all you need to grow (especially if you are going to run GH).
I also agree with the other poster that said GH under 5iu is a waste. Sure you will see some effects from it, but IMO it is only worth it if you go 5iu+, then you really start seeing some results and synergy with the AAS (just based on my own personal experience).

I really think you should reconsider caber/prami. I cannot live without prami when running a 19-nor, it made them so tolerable to me that I can run them in higher doses now, whereas low doses without prami were a nightmare side effects wise.

Primo is a great AAS, I use it in place of EQ since I hate that gaba related side it brings. A good dose of primo and deca, plus test and then d-bol at the beginning is a great stack that I will be doing on my next blast.

Great reply. Thank you! Got a couple follow up questions:
1) What dosage of prami would you recommend for 500-600 mg npp/week? And would you start on the first day you pin the npp?
2) What dosage of primo do you run?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity