advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me find the weird doctor’s pregnenolone/DHEA/something else protocol please

Rumpwrangler

Registered
Newbies
Guys, a while back…maybe a year or more, there was a video posted of a weird, long haired doctor that had a unique protocol for maximizing libido. It consisted of pregnenolone, DHEA and something else IIRC. There was some good banter/info in the entire thread. Anyone remember it so I can relocate it?

Basically, I’m one of the few weirdos that feels and operates better on tren. Much better libido, confidence, drive and stamina in the bedroom. Like way better. My mentality, decisiveness and overall demeanor is drastically better and feels more natural on tren. I don’t understand all the science of it but my goal is to recreate that chemistry in my body without the tren. Because at 41 tren gives me anxiety now unfortunately. And just not super healthy at this age lol. And I believe that doctor’s protocol would be pretty effective for me.

Anyways, I know there are a few of you guys that know exactly what I’m talking about. So even if you don’t know about the video I’m referring to, maybe one of you guys have found a protocol/supplement regemin that works for you? I’d like to hear it. My libido is just way down despite pristine bloodwork and hormone levels. And I believe I can fix it with some simple supplements. I did order some Progesterone cream today but I’m not sure how to best implement it or even if I should lol. Thanks, gents. I look forward to your input on the subject.

Vigorous Steve adds those. Check his YouTube channel

It's 10 mg pregnant alone 25 mg DHEA on testosterone replacement like 150 mg or less right now I'm doing about 120 mg and I add DHEA 25 mg and 10 mg pregnant some days I forget to do it

Progesterone some people add in if you've been on trt a long time as in years it's been shown in studies that DHEA and pregnenolone are very low than even a guy with lower normals of testosterone

Remember deca supposed to raise progesterone I think maybe someone else can chime in I really don't think it's that important though

DHEA is also called Prasterone. More suppliers need to make Prasterone Enanthate available. If you want free DHEA available consistently, then that's the best, injections. It should be right there with TRT.

Pregnenolone can't be esterfied or something, so your either stuck with sublingual pulses or there are people having good results with transdermal. Oral pregnenolone has very low bioavailability, while a lot of what is absorbed orally gets immediately metabolized into other pregnenolone derivatives by the liver. Oral and sublingual are different animals.

Guys, a while back…maybe a year or more, there was a video posted of a weird, long haired doctor that had a unique protocol for maximizing libido. It consisted of pregnenolone, DHEA and something else IIRC. There was some good banter/info in the entire thread. Anyone remember it so I can relocate it?

Basically, I’m one of the few weirdos that feels and operates better on tren. Much better libido, confidence, drive and stamina in the bedroom. Like way better. My mentality, decisiveness and overall demeanor is drastically better and feels more natural on tren. I don’t understand all the science of it but my goal is to recreate that chemistry in my body without the tren. Because at 41 tren gives me anxiety now unfortunately. And just not super healthy at this age lol. And I believe that doctor’s protocol would be pretty effective for me.

Anyways, I know there are a few of you guys that know exactly what I’m talking about. So even if you don’t know about the video I’m referring to, maybe one of you guys have found a protocol/supplement regemin that works for you? I’d like to hear it. My libido is just way down despite pristine bloodwork and hormone levels. And I believe I can fix it with some simple supplements. I did order some Progesterone cream today but I’m not sure how to best implement it or even if I should lol. Thanks, gents. I look forward to your input on the subject.
Not sure if this is the video you want or not....https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/absolutely-brilliant-video-on-hormone-optimization-test-hgh-thyroid-dhea-pregnenolone-etc.165145/

DHEA is also called Prasterone. More suppliers need to make Prasterone Enanthate available. If you want free DHEA available consistently, then that's the best, injections. It should be right there with TRT.

Pregnenolone can't be esterfied or something, so your either stuck with sublingual pulses or there are people having good results with transdermal. Oral pregnenolone has very low bioavailability, while a lot of what is absorbed orally gets immediately metabolized into other pregnenolone derivatives by the liver. Oral and sublingual are different animals.
I didn't know that about oral in pregnenolone. I'm using transdermal now and recently bought like a couple hundred tablets. I don't think I can refund so I guess I'll use them up but they're almost useless for raising pregnenolone levels?

I didn't know that about oral in pregnenolone. I'm using transdermal now and recently bought like a couple hundred tablets. I don't think I can refund so I guess I'll use them up but they're almost useless for raising pregnenolone levels?
No you'll get some in yah, hit or miss. Oral should be micronized &/or in oil or alcohol, but you never see that. Obviously people just take a ton of it just so they can get a little in their system

No you'll get some in yah, hit or miss. Oral should be micronized &/or in oil or alcohol, but you never see that. Obviously people just take a ton of it just so they can get a little in their system
Mine isn't micronized or in any oil

Typically older guys take higher pregnalone excuse the spelling I'm on talk to text I'm getting ready for work and we're not older guys though and we don't want our levels sky high 10 mg isn't is enough if it's a good version from my understanding

That said I'm probably just going to finish this bottle off and from now on do transdermal, which it cost a lot more

Do you feel that plain pregnenolone capsules, opened up and dumped under the tongue, would do the trick? Or is micronized needed?
Can't you find pure powder? If you dissolve it in something first, micronization doesn't matter. Micronization isn't a huge deal.

You can do the capsule as best as you can, but the filler is going to get in the way.

I'm in my mid 50's and I've been doing this game since I've been 30. I've experimented and learned a lot. I'm like how you are with Tren. But my mind clicks really fast and it's not that I'm paranoid I just see everything for what it is. It makes me super introspective super horny and gives great results.
But I started doing a thing a long time ago I didn't invent but it felt like I came up with it although I'm sure a lot of people do it or may have and it's micro polypharmacy.
So I see most people were taking a couple hundred mgs of tren/WK.
So here's my scheme to keep me where I want to be and work out wise I use lots of volume to get the aesthetics. I take about 35 mg of Tren en/wk, 50 mast en, 200 test cyp. That's the long esters. Then every other day I take 15 mg of tren ace, mast prop, and 25 test prop. So you can see I've laid down a sustained blood level with the long esters which none is enough to cause any sides. Then use the short esters as boosters. I get zero side effects lab work comes out great and I feel great. I don't play the numbers game with going up in weights I do moderately heavy high volume. And if I didn't have tattoos all over I post a pic to show you how fucking killer and shape I am and nobody thinks I'm anywhere close to my age. That's not me being delusional I barely looked over 40 and a good 40. I used to look like shit when I was taking high doses of Tren. Drainre face circles under the eyes, shitty sleep, terrible appetite bitchy and angry all the time.
Find out the smallest effective dose and don't use juice as a crutch that as an assistant to a tailored workout program to what you've learned about yourself. If you're not competing you don't need to have grammage of shit running through your system. These are my opinions and that's my advice ...do as you will.

I thought of crushing up my pregnant room pill and putting it in some dsmo, thinking maybe transdermal is better

What do you think?

Most people are just attempting to get the relaxing xanax-like neurosteroid metabolites out of both pregnenolone and progesterone. There has been significant research done on these by pharma, derivatives and modifications, and they are seeing daylight for the legitimate prescription market. There's an oral one with a long half life. That'll take care of a lot.

Not even gonna comment on the state of the grey market with this, seeing the current world trade situation.

Funny...I have been looking into adding pregnenolone and dhea into my regimen...

I'm in my mid 50's and I've been doing this game since I've been 30. I've experimented and learned a lot. I'm like how you are with Tren. But my mind clicks really fast and it's not that I'm paranoid I just see everything for what it is. It makes me super introspective super horny and gives great results.
But I started doing a thing a long time ago I didn't invent but it felt like I came up with it although I'm sure a lot of people do it or may have and it's micro polypharmacy.
So I see most people were taking a couple hundred mgs of tren/WK.
So here's my scheme to keep me where I want to be and work out wise I use lots of volume to get the aesthetics. I take about 35 mg of Tren en/wk, 50 mast en, 200 test cyp. That's the long esters. Then every other day I take 15 mg of tren ace, mast prop, and 25 test prop. So you can see I've laid down a sustained blood level with the long esters which none is enough to cause any sides. Then use the short esters as boosters. I get zero side effects lab work comes out great and I feel great. I don't play the numbers game with going up in weights I do moderately heavy high volume. And if I didn't have tattoos all over I post a pic to show you how fucking killer and shape I am and nobody thinks I'm anywhere close to my age. That's not me being delusional I barely looked over 40 and a good 40. I used to look like shit when I was taking high doses of Tren. Drainre face circles under the eyes, shitty sleep, terrible appetite bitchy and angry all the time.
Find out the smallest effective dose and don't use juice as a crutch that as an assistant to a tailored workout program to what you've learned about yourself. If you're not competing you don't need to have grammage of shit running through your system. These are my opinions and that's my advice ...do as you will.
I’ve considered doing micro dosing of Tren Hex before. Interesting your blood work is still pristine. That might work for me too. I’d still like to find out what it is our body’s are missing that makes us more normal on tren!? Like even my bodily functions are better on tren. Almost all of them.

Most people are just attempting to get the relaxing xanax-like neurosteroid metabolites out of both pregnenolone and progesterone. There has been significant research done on these by pharma, derivatives and modifications, and they are seeing daylight for the legitimate prescription market. There's an oral one with a long half life. That'll take care of a lot.

Not even gonna comment on the state of the grey market with this, seeing the current world trade situation.
What are recommended starting doses for those 2 supps?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws