over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me fine-tune my stack

pocketboy

Registered
Hi guys,

My aim is to loose fat (even though I have little of it) and maintain LBM.

I try to implement APIs one after the other so I can sense if it works or not

It's been few days I am on mod GRF / GHRP-2 combo (morning and pre-workout) and GRF / Ipam (500) before bed.

I do intermittent fasting and tried to switch my diet to fat rather than carbs. I failed so far in my macros as I was eating little calorie. I am loosing weight, some if fat for sure as I can see it right away.

My energy level is high, I push as much as before, and manage to do fasted cardio as well on the same day.

I was on 12.5mg T3, up at 25mg T3 a week ago.
I use also 2x2mg Albuterol 2 to 3 times a day
I injected Triptorelin 2 days ago as my LH and FSH were very low (blood test 2 weeks ago)

I am a bit afraid of loosing more LBM (even though I think a lot come from some water weight I lost by cutting off a lot of carbs)

I have in my magic box:
Tesamorein
HGH frag
HGH

S4 Andarine
Ostarine
MK-677
LGD-4033

Which one of these do you think would help me maintain more LBM while still loosing fat? (PS: For now I try not to play with testosterone related API, before I get my bloodtest done in a week to see if Triptorelin has done me some good, but after that, I am open for it)

I was thinking of either add HGH Frag when I am on fast and do HIIT. and keep the GRF/GHRP as it seems that Frag doesn't compete with HGH receptor, but does these other peptides also are not competitive?

Or add MK-677 and get more pulse.

So far, I haven't felt any HGH related side that I can absolutely spot, it's a bit of a "is it placebo? is it diet? is it HGH?"

After I am done with bloodtest, which SARM would fit this purpose of mine? Would it be an anabolic like Ostarine, or Androgenic like S4 and LGD?

I'm glad that you've taken the time to make these distinctions. Please do not compete with each other. It's like when I take some testosterone, I know that if I add any more, it will compete.

If they don't compete then they won't win, and you don't want them to win. So it is my advice that you go to your favorite store and fill your magic box with everything that you can afford. Take all of it. Just make sure that they do not compete.

The unknown is the MK-677 who increase the number of pulse and also IGF1 over time.

I am interested to know if when you use mod GRF with a GHRP, if the MK-677 is not somehow "of less potency", because i am not sure your body can produce enough for each pulse.

So if I use MK-677, should I drop the amount of GRF and GHRP I use (probably only prebed?)

I am actually trying the opposite of what you say. My magic box already have all of them, I just want to try the "ingredient" and assess if they are good or not.

Today was my HGH Frag day, I start taking it yesterday about 6PM, then prebed (with GRF and IPAM), then morning, went for HIIT, and dosed every 4 hours (250mcg), went to lift legs, my strenght was fine. I start eating again at 3.30PM today stopped at 04:30PM, so it's a 20h fast period yesterday, and will try to have some 16-18 hours tomorrow. Today I only had 1,400 cal (maintenance is 2700), and went cardio + legs, I'm on T3+ Albuterol.

If Frag is no bullshit, I should not have lost too much weight, but the skin fold caliper should show me some fat loss.

In which case; I would keep GH Frag either on a short and intense period of big calorie deficit. Either I will use it once a day before fasted cardio or fasted lifting.

So it would be perhaps a good combo with MK-677 which elevates IGF1, as Frag doesn't affect either IGF1, either HGH pulse. so I could have the best of both world. Later on I am going to add a SARM, what are your recommendations?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws