over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me get rich

What bunch of pathetic advice. You can marry more money in 5 minutes than you can make in a life time.

35 with a tech degree and limited capital? Load up on the Tren and GH and do what the hot women do.....marry well. They all get ugly, but the poor ones don't get rich.

I'm stunned this wasn't suggested. You guys need to get out more. :) !!!

Well maybe BigA will let me invest in Professional Muscle I don't mind being LittleB. Now there's an opportunity I would not pass up.

Learn how to trade stock. Don't buy expensive education material. Do your own research. Look at youtube posts what online traders say and make notes to determine what correlate, form your own strategy and open a demo account at a online broker, I like Interactive Broker's $1 in $1 out. Don't start live trading with less than $10,000 and don't use their software(don't show them your trading plan) they will take your money off the table. If you really interested, PM me I will tell you more. Peace

There is a form of a kickstarter web site that now allows rich people to invest their money into ur business or ideas, another tax loop for them it allows them to now invest into businesses ans such instead of donating to charities... Google this as the name evades me at the moment! U could go that route to get ur business(s) going? Especially with ur education, alot of employers dont like to hire people with masters degrees as they r overqualified etc...

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

There is a form of a kickstarter web site that now allows rich people to invest their money into ur business or ideas, another tax loop for them it allows them to now invest into businesses ans such instead of donating to charities... Google this as the name evades me at the moment! U could go that route to get ur business(s) going? Especially with ur education, alot of employers dont like to hire people with masters degrees as they r overqualified etc...

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Nothing could be further from the truth. We no longer are living in a sludge economy. A college education these days is considered basic requirement and masters degrees are a dime a dozen. A Masters is now mandatory to work at my firm, even for clerical work.

A Masters degree makes no one over qualified without relevant work experience.

There are three basic things I look into hiring an employee.
1) Masters Degree
2) Military Background
3) History of travel for pleasure

I always wanted to move to another country. The learning another language thing is what deters me from doing so. Plus I don't know where to look.

Do a google search, look up something like "2013 best place for relocating"..... or something like that. See if that country moves you. If so, see what kind of documentation you need to sell houses in that country. I have a brother in law that sells homes in Panama city. He does pretty good for himself. Americans are always willing to relocate. Thats your ticket to making more money. Good luck.

If you have a wish and a strong desire to do something, and you have an aim that needs to be reached, do something and you will succeed. Just go for it and don't give up.

If u want to get rich go to school, get a good education and find a good job. and work hard and focus on your goal and exercise to control all the freaks and make a good decision maker in life.

In my experience, all things being equal, ie. Good education, intelligence, hard working, etc. It basically boils down to luck. I have two friends that attained senior managing director positions (by the age of 30) at two of the world's largest Healthcare companies and they will tell me that all the time. Right place at the right time

Last edited:
If u want to get rich go to school, get a good education and find a good job. and work hard and focus on your goal and exercise to control all the freaks and make a good decision maker in life.

This is a horrible plan for "getting rich"... Not saying its not a great plan for many people - but doing those things alone will rarely build true wealth.

What bunch of pathetic advice. You can marry more money in 5 minutes than you can make in a life time.

35 with a tech degree and limited capital? Load up on the Tren and GH and do what the hot women do.....marry well. They all get ugly, but the poor ones don't get rich.

I'm stunned this wasn't suggested. You guys need to get out more. :) !!!

Even Kings used to do that

If u want to get rich go to school, get a good education and find a good job. and work hard and focus on your goal and exercise to control all the freaks and make a good decision maker in life.Thanks

What if he is 30 yo man?

If u want to get rich go to school, get a good education and find a good job. and work hard and focus on your goal and exercise to control all the freaks and make a good decision maker in life.Thanks.

urgent care medical clinic
Lol have you read the book "rich dad, poor dad"? Well let's just say the poor dad took your advise!

Anyway how's ur new medical clinic? Are they paying you well to advertise their link on drug forums?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner