over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me out boys.

plottblooded

Newbies
The company I am working for has a weight loss challenge and I want to win. The prize is super nice and I havent thinned down for 18 months. I started on monday and I am using Chris Gethins workout off of Bodybuilding.com. I started at 258 and weighed today at 256. I am hitting between 600 and 1000 calorie defict a day. My current body fat is 19.8% (as of monday). I basically do 20 minutes of cardio morning and night along with a 35 minute weight workout two days on and one off for 12 weeks. I was thinking about maintaining 3 pounds loss a weak until week 5 then using clen. Any ideas???? After the 12 weeks I will do some test E by itself since it has been awhile since I cycled.

youre hadly working out. getting ready for a show i do two hours of cardio a day 1 in morning 1 after lifting. at 19% you dont need clen you need proper diet and training.

not trying to be a dick, just saying you dont need chemicals with where youre at.

more cardio more diet more clen add some benadryl so clen stays effective

I will have to sugest to keep up with a good diet,on time and dedicatio bump up your cardio tho, from my experience my last try i did to get fit, i followed a good diet and threw some gear like test and eq. Good luck mate hope u nail the grand

start at a 500 cal deficit with clean calories...once weightloss slows..drop em

and hit the weights...and 20-40 min cardio after fasted

might wanna google intermittent fasting....glad i came across it...easier for people to stick to...and works

If you are trying to lose weight to win a grand and thats that. I would fast toward the end. Either a juice fast or just don't eat. This sounds crazy to bodybuilders but actually is safe as long as youre not diabetic or on meds that you have to take like BP or cholesterol meds. You can look up fasting and how to do it. I've done it plenty and am fine. You can always cycle after your contest and you got the grand in prize money. When ever I fast I drop weight like crazy, and then always gain it right back (as I want). When I gain the weight back I am always leaner too and my digestive system is more efficient. Just a thought. PM me if you have questions about it.

Last edited:
you gotta Eat right fruit/vet/carbs/pro T.. Also workout I do cardio in the morning that's fat and cals that I lose befor even eating then work on my feet running around all day.... Eat right! cardio then jym again!:headbang: I won mine at my work out of 5000+ I ended at 8.7% BF... a little hard work and HCG and T3 :p

How funny would it be if at the day of the judging this guy actually used this time to prep for a show, had a fake tan, correctly applied diuretics, brought stuff to pump up with, and wore posing trunks under his office clothes that he could strip off. Everyone's mind would be blown LOL. OP should just come in shredded at 3%.

Is it total weight loss or bodyfat loss?

Weight loss

It is total weight loss.. I figure I need to loose 30lbs and then do a cut the last week to weight in with a 40lb weight loss to lock it up. I want to loose it right and keep it off. I am pushing some insane weight right now and I know if I cut down I will look awesome.

I have never used test while cutting. How well does it work? Why doesnt clen work well alone? I have also seen some blockers used instead of clen, whats your take?

You can always teach a old dog new trick and I am alll ears.

It sucks that's its total weight loss. Sucks that some one else could be a sloppy skinny mess and beat you when you are in crazy ripped muscular shape

Clen 40mcg a day (slowly increase dose up to 100mcg) and chuck in an ECA.

do at least 2 hours cardio per day once in the morning on an empty stomach and once in the evening before bed get on a low carb/high protein diet.

If you can get a clenbuterol or albuterol inhaler it's better than the tablets IMO.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws