over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help Me Out!

callgolf

Registered
I have a quick problem that I need help with. I have been dating this girl in one of my classes, I never thought it would get serious, but this last weekend we went down to Vegas with some friends and ended up fooling around. I have only had sex a couple times before, not with this chick. I have always been freaked out about getting a girl pregnant and thus have never done it without a condom. But we were there, she was all over me, going down on me and what not. She asked me to put it in and I did. We went for about two minutes and I got scared and pulled out. I didn't cum or anything, but I am still a little freaked out. Do I have cause to worry? Or am I just being paranoid?

Relax....

Stop worrying dude, being a Dad ain't that bad.

:eek: ;) :D

-terryd5150-

You'd have to be fairly unlucky in my opinion.

I am no medical doctor, but have read there are more than enough active sperm in semen [pre-ejaculatory] to impregnate a female. Are you on any test? Testosterone can decrease sperm count.

I have gone in 2x for a vasectomy. Both times the docs turned me down due to the fact that I have no children and would probably change my mind. Both times while I was waiting I read the literature regarding various methods of birth control. Withdrawal actually has a high success rate even compared to condom use. It probably isn't a great practice for a 17 year old with poor control.

I found it interesting that withdrawal was effective considering all the 'active' sperm supposedly found in semen.

I'd be more prepared next time.

Sigmund Roid said:
I am no medical doctor, but have read there are more than enough active sperm in semen [pre-ejaculatory] to impregnate a female. Are you on any test? Testosterone can decrease sperm count.

I have gone in 2x for a vasectomy. Both times the docs turned me down due to the fact that I have no children and would probably change my mind. Both times while I was waiting I read the literature regarding various methods of birth control. Withdrawal actually has a high success rate even compared to condom use. It probably isn't a great practice for a 17 year old with poor control.

I found it interesting that withdrawal was effective considering all the 'active' sperm supposedly found in semen.

I'd be more prepared next time.

Ahem (clearing throat) Semen is the ejaculate (the cum). The pre-ejaculatory (the pre-cum) is the clear stuff that lubricates your penis before sex, and that is the one that I believe that you are talking about, that doesn't contain anywhere near the amount of sperm that semen does :)

Lol, I stand corrected!

:p

I believe that the "pre-cum" acts as a ph balancer in your urethra since it is also use to urinate. your urine can be very acidic and kill your sperm, this is used to balance out the ph levels and stop your sperm from dying in your urethra.

I have this totally sick feeling, I am a total idiot. I think I have a couple of things going for me, she said she just had her period 5 days before. I am at the tail end of a test/eq run, with a little testicular atrophy. I didn't cum, so I am hoping everything turns out ok. I am so stupid, I am never doing this again.
I read somewhere, that with healthy couples it takes on average 12 tries, menstrual cycles, with men cumming inside for there to be conception.

Relax Man!!

It is going to be alright bro. Just learn from your mistake and be prepared for things to happen ( i.e. have a condom with you) if you know that you are going to be in a situation where it can lead to things.

yea bro, relax

dont worry, you aint got nothin to worry about bro!!!

One time I was on a deserted road 70 miles out in the country at 3 am. I came to a stop sign, didn't see anyone around, so I ran it. As soon as I passed it a feeling of panic came over me. I knew that at some point in time a cop had probably been near that stop sign. For the next week I was terrified that I would be arrested for running that stop sign. Thank goodness though, it ended up ok.

:D I'm just messin' with ya. I think you got a little too worried about that one. Std's though, that's always a possibility. ;)

lol bro...I know it's a scary feeling, but trust me the odd's are in your favor. lol. I've done more stupid things than that and I've only impregnated 1 girl (out of 2 total) j/k bro.

You're fine bro...Is the girl tripping or just you?

She's Cool

I freaked out, she is cool. I was just worried about screwing everything up, if I had a kid, that would be a bad situation to say the least. I've asked her about it twice, she keeps on telling me that it is physically impossible to get her pregnant if she isn't ovulating, which she said she wasn't. But you know, I freaked out a little too much. It is probably nothing. Thanks for all the help bros.

yeah man chill out, you WILL be fine. i am a dumbass and i have been really lucky/smart with how i do things. i never use condoms and have had sex with one girl for over 2 years and she wasnt even on the pill, never got her pregnant. and a few other girls, that ive never had probs with.. just pull that motherfucker out.. lol.. ;)

all kiddin aside, i would reccomend condoms to anyone other than myself. :D i dont just go screw random girls without condoms though, just girls that im in relationships with that i know are clean. too many skans for me to take my chances.

later man, and have fun, enjoy that tang just wear a rubber

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner