advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me plan my winter mass gain phase! plz :)

O what are you disagreeing with? That I said he might need to get a little fluffy? He's talking about 15 to 20lbs of stage weight basically jumping a class in year.

And yeah certain compounds like tren and gh definitely help to keep you lean while growing, I'm just kind of getting off that train.

I was on tren for like 7 months this year in varying doses, but now on just test and deca I'm growing, feel great, and really strong. I don't have that "look" like I did earlier in the year but I'm close enough to get their by changing diet and compounds up.

O what are you disagreeing with? That I said he might need to get a little fluffy? He's talking about 15 to 20lbs of stage weight basically jumping a class in year.

And yeah certain compounds like tren and gh definitely help to keep you lean while growing, I'm just kind of getting off that train.

I was on tren for like 7 months this year in varying doses, but now on just test and deca I'm growing, feel great, and really strong. I don't have that "look" like I did earlier in the year but I'm close enough to get their by changing diet and compounds up.

Wast disagreeing as much as thinking through typing:)

You know I am not a fan of Tren:) I do like low to mod dose gh and peeps. We are running the two same compsounds too. I just feel like I have that 'on' look. Well a tad smooth but not too bad. Why are you backing away from gh bud?

Actually never mind. I do look ssmooth

Here is a pic for giggles
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351665456506.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351665456506.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 265
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351665470253.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351665470253.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 264
Haha your and my definition of smooth is WAY different lol. GH is just cause I can't afford it right now. Ill hit it hard when I start prepping next year. Going to try peptides again real soon.
I'm backing away from the tren for a while and four compound stacks.

Look good man. Good goal you have.. Sounds like nutrition is on point.

If you're gonna run that long I would run the test base adn switch out the other compounds every few weeks. With adrol kickstart for 4 weeks... then bring them in again at 10-14, and 20-24.

test/eq 10weeks

test/npp 8 weeks

test/tren 6 weeks

gram of test for 24 weeks isn't a joke, but sounds like ur gonna do what ur gonna do anyway.

kinda questioning if you have a 'coach' why he isn't laying this out for you if he's doing your other stuff.

My coach gives nutrition advice mainly. He does not want to be liable for handing out drug cocktails, etc. He also advises on training.

I'm against insulin because if you fuck it up, it can kill you.

I'm against GH because I don't want weird hand/face/etc. growth, and there is a risk of cancer and cysts.

Steroids are the LEAST dangerous of that bunch, IMO.

I'm against GH because I don't want weird hand/face/etc. growth, and there is a risk of cancer and cysts.

Wow is all I Can say

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm, you need a lot if gh for this sort of shit, a lot more than most of us can afford. The dangers of slin are way overstated, keep dose sensible and know how many carbs you need. If you know what your doing you've got more chance being killed driving to work. Large doses of tren and eq etc is way more dangerous imo. I'm more a fan of how Osiris approaches it. Less gear, more gh, slin peps etc. Better results and safer on the long run. Having said that I am running quite a lot of tren currently myself on top of the gh and slin. Only because I can't afford 10iu daily.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry dude, I gave you the secret suace recipe and you don't want it. You can still gain but it is not the same without all the correct tools.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

damn right slin can kill you BUT it is very simple to use safely to promote muscle gain ... useing it to diet is a slightly different story and very cost effective

yes gh is expensive but 3-4 ius a day wont give you the sides your talking about and with all your spending on tren 3 iu's a day is less money than
all that tren

but honestly you got a great build and the 15-20 pounds you want are very achievable many different ways

its just my opinion that 800 mg test 400 of primo or deca a week
3 iu's gh and 6 iu's of slin a day is the safer of the 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear