advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me please I weeks before I have to go to prison I haven't been on since June

I did a 18 months plus a few at rikers. Boxing. I was a big dude and this little Dominican kid boxed me up good. Size didn't help till I got him around the neck. He still busted my nose.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

I would have picked you up on a Boat. Carlitos way style lol

It's not like Sons of Anarchy man. Forget the gear and..

1) make eye contact with everyone

2) talk about your crime that got you locked up. Really brag it up

3) make friends with guards and talk to them like they are homeboys

4) never be respectful of others

5) gambling passes the time. Do it often and owe people to make friends

5 tips for 5 years. No problem. Don't listen to these other tuff guys. Believe what I tell you I'm your friend! I got your back! Your cool I can tell and we're just alike. You like to lift right? So do I! We can lift together. Ask the C.O to move you to my cell. Forget these other idiots! I gotch you bro!

I'd rather not make jokes about a guy that's doing 5 years, that's a long time. all it takes is one mistake, one bad decision and all of us could be there. very surprised by some of the comments. I understand his question might not be the greatest but jeesh

I'd rather not make jokes about a guy that's doing 5 years, that's a long time. all it takes is one mistake, one bad decision and all of us could be there. very surprised by some of the comments. I understand his question might not be the greatest but jeesh

Well said. You seem like a good man with a kind soul.

OP- The first guy you meet in prison who talks to you all nice and shit like this guy should be mercilessly beaten by you in front of everyone!

Very true but no one means any harm. Plus if you can't laugh even in bad situations there is little hope for you. 5 years is along time though :(

for 3 months no body goes to a prison..Prison is felonies for over 1 year...County is supposed t be worse than prison...

Really?! Damn. I thought it would be just the opposite, where the worst of the worst are locked up in prison with higher security etc. Why do they say it is worse?

Really?! Damn. I thought it would be just the opposite, where the worst of the worst are locked up in prison with higher security etc. Why do they say it is worse?

well, in the county is almost 23 hrs lock-down - murders, rapists with innocent ppl, in prison they have a lot more freedom..i ve spent time in the county( as innocent) and worked in a the state penitentiary...it s a lot different. State is a small town, county is - hell...I dont wish any to anyone...so make sure you are ready to take responsibility for your actions before you do anything, "socially accepted as wrong"...in United States..if you are not - go to Europe - 1st degree murder there gets 20 years max....major drug dealing - 5 -20 y..cable TV with any tv u buy, gyms,internet, etc...

Last edited:
I worked in a prison for 5 years. Obviously youv never done hard time. Lol Crashing off gear in the joint and losing all your gains would be traumatic in itself. I can tell your knowledge and experience with training and gear is novice at best. Mightas well start slamming heroin guy it will get you just as far at this point. lol I’d be more concerned with just surviving in there. Your soon to be gone steroid gains won’t impress anyone inside those walls. There are going to be a lot of big fucking jacked strong guys in there that have never done gear before incline bench pressing 225 for 50 reps. Iv seen it. The only thing that’s going to matter in there is how big your balls are and/or how many friends you have. Enjoy your stay I hope everything goes well for ya.

actually size does matter, but u gotta be able to maintain it, when i was in county with 99% blacks, they called the me "the big Russian' even though i m not Russian, but what i say mattered, who was "with me" was not bothered...but it strictly depends form state to state...mofo sin Texas haven't seen many Europeans, so they do have some respect, u stay in NYC - it s a different story...but long term - state pen - it s a totally different story...u ll have ti "set' a precedent" at one point if you want to be respected...I personally treated everybody with respect, being a CO, but it was just a role...i grew up among guys like that so I have no trouble showing some respect and never felt scared, being shanked or cut with a blade was the least of my worries...i didnt like any of them douches...it was just part of the job..

Last edited:
5 yrs I could not do 5 days.
Leave the country and start over....
I would but I stick out like a sore thumb...Maybe Germany I could blend..
Good Luck...You will need it!!!

Armbars and Kimuras are great, I love them, but you have to commit and to be honest I’m not sure that I could run one all the way through.

Yeah.

Kimuras maybe, but I wouldn't be going for an armbar in prison, would be smarter to get proficient in rear naked chokes and guillotines.

Juice...LOL! You think anyone in prison is intimidated if you are swole? See that little skinny fucker eyeballing you....He is going to be the first one to fuck you up!

You would be better off spending those 8 weeks in therapy and learning how to defend/fight (Krav Maga?). Cause you are going to need to be mentally tough, and you are going to have to fight on occasion.

Have you been to prison or just making assumptions? If he knows he's doing a bid for 5 years means he's been sentenced and has to self-report. Most likely he's going to a camp (if this is federal). All they do is workout all day at the camps every day. And if he's not going to a camp he's going to a low and it's almost the same depending on which low you go to. Nobody is fighting. This isnt like the TV shows. Now if he's doing state bid then yeah he's fuked. Better get ready to stand your ground cause you will be tested.

Also bit of advice. If you are going to federal get your doctor to write you letters for whatever scripts you need in there. I know a guy who got test injections after he fought for it. But your physician has to write up everything in a way where your life depends on it. Also if you have eyesight issues you can wear contacts. But again you need an eye doctor to say you have to have them. This is all very important to do now if you want a little better quality of life in there. And i really don't recommend going into prison coming off cycle. You are better off going in natural and getting used to it now.

While your in there don't waste that time. Prepare yourself in any way possible for when you get out. Workout, read books and take any prison programs that could be beneficial to you when you are ready to get out. And good luck to you brother.

Last edited:
I did 6 years it's simple mind your own business, borrow Nothing, stick to your own kind. In there there is no family. Don't gamble, don't borrow, and stand up for a good man u cell with. Stay away from Bullshit.

Sent from my XT1650 using Professional Muscle mobile app

If your not religious at all then stay that way! Know this in America Muslims run the joint now. Make no mistake about it! And the Spanish guys are loyal to there own and if u fuck with one u deal with all. There loyal mother fuckers!

Sent from my XT1650 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I would not want to be crashing while in prison. I know some that have, and they all said it was terrible and wish they hadn't been on prior.

The worst thing is seeing all those heroin junkies getting called out to get their bullshit withdrawal drugs...While gear users are sitting in their cells crashing hard!

I went in pretty lean, guys were calling my ju-ICE :rolleyes::cool: ...By the time I got out they were saying it looked like the juice was squeezed out of me like an orange :p I felt like shit, looked like shit!!

Shit look at Mike1107's post prison pics...Dude goes in 300 lean and a gear sponge...Came out what 240 fat and a crusty cloth:eek::D

3 months is county or a minimum security "camp".

The only impression made will be another guys foot print on your face. You don't fight on the ground in bars or in prison unless it's against your cellie.

Good advice here and I learned that one the hard way....stay on your feet in a prison fight...many times you wont get a fair fight anyway especially if your white...some times two guys will go in a cell and fight and thats the only time it's one on one but there is no room to roll and use BJJ....your better off in a clinch so you can get inside and hit him with short blows

And dont worry about gearing up before you go in lol...get into shape, get your cardio in top notch condition because they mostly play basketball all day and have good gas, you dont want to be winded half way through a fight

thanks for all the information and feedback from everybody I appreciate it a lot the main reason I was going to jump on for a few weeks was because I have no sex drive at all I've been off of everything since June that's when I ended my PCT I did HCG Clomid and nolvadex so I was thinking about maybe it's my prolactin levels and need some caver or try proviron until I go away at 50 a day
I need to start getting some pussy just before I go away that's why I was thinking of going on some tests and provider on but if you're saying just provide wrong and trying to get my blood work done as soon as possible when I can get a date to go see the doctor and then I can go to my other doctor wear I get my trt from and try in jail to let them give it to me but it's no guarantee but I think it's worth a shot also I'm doing 6 years near which is no early release Act I have to do 85% of my time which comes out to 5.1 years and I got screwed from my public defender what happened was I was driving for work and a kid had died I ended up your ending a dump truck cuz I got cut off I was in a box truck one of those Isuzu ones with no fronts so I caught the corner of the dump truck and he bled out real quick and they tried to say that I purposely did it and this and that so I pled guilty instead of taking it to trial which would have been 15 to 20 years im 30yrs old never been in trouble in my life that I got caught with and have no record but yet they still decided to give me the no early release Act but I can really use your guys knowledge on what I should do for my no sex drive and it's hard to keep it hard so please let me know what you think I should do because my fiance has been dying 4 sex and I haven't been able to perform besides oral and this is the first time I've actually been totally off everything the last shot I took was sometime in April I was taking NPP and test so all I did was blast and cruise but I can definitely use some advice and if you guys know of anything that could help to motivate me for right now please let me know thanks a lot I appreciate everything so far if you have any personal questions just private message me thanks

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity