YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me please I weeks before I have to go to prison I haven't been on since June

persempretua4487

Newbies
hey guys thanks for reaching out and helping a fellow brother out I have to do a bid for 5 years and I need some help with some questions I have now I know I'm going to probably take 500 mgs of sust 250 and 50 MGs of proviron now I have eight weeks to take this and I would like to also want to know your guy's opinion if that's enough proviron I was on for about 15 years straight just blasting and cruising came off my first time ever is past the time I was done with my PCT was June so I haven't had much sex drive I don't feel like going to the gym pretty much stopped going to the gym cuz I had a bunch of other shit going on with court I haven't been in the gym since probably besides this past month probably 2 or 3 months and was eating like shit but I really need some help with my diet for this type of cutting I also have some cytomel pills I can throw in can u also help with some good vitamins and minerals also im going to be on sust 250 Mon and thurs and proviron 50 mgs daily I was just wondering what you guys think of that because I really want to keep my gains so this way while I'm in there I don't just crash also so let me know and let me know how i am also on a strock budget Oxford if I used to use the old stealth I haven't didn't know that they moved over to Oxford thanks fellas I really appreciate it sorry if it's a lot I am using text-to-talk and stuck in traffic

Why in the world would you be thinking of using AAS?

Trolling?

the last thing id want to be if I was going to prison..

..is good looking :star-:ars

:food-:mil
Waiting for little slice to chime in...

Last edited:
if you've been off since June, stay off. You don't have long enough for AAS to do anything like get you to a new setpoint so you can hold it during prison. It will just crash your levels and you'll be more fucked.

You should be thinking about making a good transition there and doing what needs to be done to keep yourself safe.

Then start doing dips, pushups, meditation, etc as soon as you can figure out a routine. You can do a lot with bodyweight if you are creative.

Stay safe man, best of luck to you

Juice...LOL! You think anyone in prison is intimidated if you are swole? See that little skinny fucker eyeballing you....He is going to be the first one to fuck you up!

You would be better off spending those 8 weeks in therapy and learning how to defend/fight (Krav Maga?). Cause you are going to need to be mentally tough, and you are going to have to fight on occasion.

Yep. Crash course boxing/krav maga

I'd train 2-3 hours every fucking day if going to prison

he should be using tons of insulin and pounding down double doubles

nobody wants to bang a fatty :eek:

grow your hair out to shoulder lenght and shave all your facial hair.

Lose weight to be 140 pounds.

You be looking like a fine lady that everyone want too pound in the ass.

I would not want to be crashing while in prison. I know some that have, and they all said it was terrible and wish they hadn't been on prior.

Save the money you spend on gear and start buying cartons of cigarettes...

This sounds like a terrible idea to be honest. Imagine going through PCT with nothing and getting to be all sensitive and feel like crap your first 4 months there.

what???
dude. go out to eat, enjoy life, get a lil healthy.
maybe recover your test cus...
you gona feel like shit for the next looooonnnngg while. lol
no two ways around it.

Seriously Get off everything.

And pound the food hard before going in.

buzz your hair short before going in and Grow a beard.

Thank You!

So much!

For this thread!

Who here that's already done a stint would run if they had the opportunity?

Like some others alluded to, using more now before you go in is going to make your crash that much worse. If youre going to be in there 5 years then using some now isn't going to help at all. The only thing that would help you build muscle would be to somehow get steroids in prison, but I wouldn't try anything illegal in there because if you get caught you will just be in there that much longer.

Like the others said, I would concentrate on exercising natural now and get into some shape. Take some martial arts/grappling classes if you want to learn how to better protect yourself, I like that idea posed by our members. We do have some members here that have been in, maybe some might offer some advice.

8 weeks isn’t much time to prepare for anything as far as muscle mass, plus with a five year run I’d be a total waste; not so for a 6 month federal boot camp.

Forget the Krav, 8 weeks isn’t enough time to be anywhere proficient enough. Get into an MMA gym with a primary emphasis on BJJ, 3 - 5 times a week and you’ll have some very basic skills, much more so than anyone untrained.

Word travels fast, shoot an acceptable double leg, side control, then follow with full mount pounding and you’ll make an impression.

Armbars and Kimuras are great, I love them, but you have to commit and to be honest I’m not sure that I could run one all the way through.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear