over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me with synthol for calves

Did another round last night...3ml/calve. I know it's supposed to be eod however I will be out of town this weekend and just figured I would frontload to make up for it.

Tbh, they don't really hurt at all anymore! Just very tight and heavy feeling :)

Did another round last night...3ml/calve. I know it's supposed to be eod however I will be out of town this weekend and just figured I would frontload to make up for it.

Tbh, they don't really hurt at all anymore! Just very tight and heavy feeling :)

You seem to be going great. Things tend to get easier but you may encounter more pain as the volume increases. Just keep doing what you are doing. After a few weeks you really learn your calves well and it becomes second nature. Although I guess you have to encounter problems to learn from them in a sense. The more you do it then train (even just bodyweight calf raises) the more ridiculous the pump and fullness becomes. Good luck for the rest of your cycle.

Last edited:
You seem to be going great. Things tend to get easier but you may encounter more pain as the volume increases. Just keep doing what you are doing. After a few weeks you really learn your calves well and it becomes second nature. Although I guess you have to encounter problems to learn from them in a sense. The more you do it then train (even just bodyweight calf raises) the more ridiculous the pump and fullness becomes. Good luck for the rest of your cycle.

Did heavy calves today...pump was ridiculous! Debilitating even.

Did heavy calves today...pump was ridiculous! Debilitating even.

Good stuff. Really try and focus on the negative (come down slowly). Pause at the bottom in the fully stretched position (will hurt bad) then back up to peak contraction. I tend to hold for 3-5 secs at the bottom now and 1 at the top. That is most common but I play about with things every workout. It's helping but even if I could lift 1000kg for 10 reps I doubt my calves would get much bigger :eek::D You have good calves to begin with so this syntherol cycle with all the training you should have them looking freaky by the end :)

How does a typical calf workout look for you?

Good stuff. Really try and focus on the negative (come down slowly). Pause at the bottom in the fully stretched position (will hurt bad) then back up to peak contraction. I tend to hold for 3-5 secs at the bottom now and 1 at the top. That is most common but I play about with things every workout. It's helping but even if I could lift 1000kg for 10 reps I doubt my calves would get much bigger :eek::D You have good calves to begin with so this syntherol cycle with all the training you should have them looking freaky by the end :)

Awesome thanks for the tip! I'll definitely give it a try.

So I train calves 2-3x/week. I train them BEFORE anything else, same with abs. I used to train them at the end of a workout...but I feel like they were more of an afterthought at that point.

I rotate between heavy and high volume days. Heavy = no more than 10 reps...high volume = no less than 20 reps. 3 exercises, 3 sets each.

An example would be:

Standing Smith calve raises 3x10
Leg press calve extensions 3x10
Seated calve raises 3x10

As you suggested, I need to add something for the tib...just not sure what.

If this cycle works out well...I want to try arms too.

Yo Elvia clear your inbox!

One week in now.

Calves are a little bit bigger, even cold. With a pump they are much fuller, rounder.

Shots don't hurt as much now, but my calves have stayed consistently tender.

Just under two weeks in now. All seems as it should ne. Nothing astonishing, but progress nonetheless.

I think I may apply a slightly more aggressive dosing protocol now that I know what to expect.

Just under two weeks in now. All seems as it should ne. Nothing astonishing, but progress nonetheless.

I think I may apply a slightly more aggressive dosing protocol now that I know what to expect.

Yes that will definitely be better. Although decent progress is better to start with then your calves blowing up too fast imo. Too much oil in there at the start increases inflammation and discomfort. You have gone about things the right way. How much have you been injecting? What are you planning to move it up to?

Syntherol can be used to increase the size of a muscle and shape a muscle
You need to apply Syntherol to EVERY head of the muscle, while rotating the applications daily within that muscle head. This is the only way to ensure that the added size keeps to the natural look/shape of that particular muscle.
Since guys prefer various ways of using Syntherol, they usually tailor dosages to suit the individual.
one is use 1ml per muscle (that is 1ml per muscle head – ie. inner head, outer head, etc). 1ml is used per day, every day, for a period of 2 weeks followed by a one week rest period. Then repeated.
Others use 1ml per muscle 3 times a week for the first week, followed by 2ml per muscle 3 times a week the second week and 3ml per muscle 3 times a week the third week. That is followed by one or two week break, after which the usage pattern is repeated.

Syntherol can be used to increase the size of a muscle and shape a muscle
You need to apply Syntherol to EVERY head of the muscle, while rotating the applications daily within that muscle head. This is the only way to ensure that the added size keeps to the natural look/shape of that particular muscle.
Since guys prefer various ways of using Syntherol, they usually tailor dosages to suit the individual.
one is use 1ml per muscle (that is 1ml per muscle head – ie. inner head, outer head, etc). 1ml is used per day, every day, for a period of 2 weeks followed by a one week rest period. Then repeated.
Others use 1ml per muscle 3 times a week for the first week, followed by 2ml per muscle 3 times a week the second week and 3ml per muscle 3 times a week the third week. That is followed by one or two week break, after which the usage pattern is repeated.

Can you please stop posting your copied and pasted crap in various threads. Well it's not crap it's great info as you took it straight from the synthetek website. But stop copying and pasting text just to get posts in threads. Use some of your own thoughts and words. All you guys are the same... I am guessing you were Amanda and Adex and all the other usernames that got banned.

Yes that will definitely be better. Although decent progress is better to start with then your calves blowing up too fast imo. Too much oil in there at the start increases inflammation and discomfort. You have gone about things the right way. How much have you been injecting? What are you planning to move it up to?

I have been doing 4 ml/calve eod. Thinking of bumping to 6 ml/calve eod....what do you think?

I have been doing 4 ml/calve eod. Thinking of bumping to 6 ml/calve eod....what do you think?

Yes 6ml would be much better. I would personally do that in 4 x 1.5ml shots. That will give you more results all over but I would look at even going up to 8ml eod eventually. 8ml eod is the same amount as 4ml ed which is a good dose and should give you your desired results. Make sure you are stretching your calves between every set and when out of the gym too.

Yes 6ml would be much better. I would personally do that in 4 x 1.5ml shots. That will give you more results all over but I would look at even going up to 8ml eod eventually. 8ml eod is the same amount as 4ml ed which is a good dose and should give you your desired results. Make sure you are stretching your calves between every set and when out of the gym too.

Thanks man I'm going to do that. What's your discount code? I need to order more here shortly;)

Also, you get my PM?

Thanks man I'm going to do that. What's your discount code? I need to order more here shortly;)

Also, you get my PM?

Just use my weird username :D

ELVIA1023 for 5% off.

I need to check my emails and will get back to you. I have been really busy over the last few days but I haven't forgotten about you :)

ELVIA1023 for 5% off.

I need to check my emails and will get back to you. I have been really busy over the last few days but I haven't forgotten about you :)

Thanks boss!

Gotta order soon...didn't realize how low I was running on it.

My calves are getting bigger for sure...however the shape is currently slightly distorted. Inflammation I'm sure.

I'll post update pics soon.

Inflammation subsides very quickly once the shots stop.

Nothing to worry about as long as each of your shots are put in the right places
deep within the muscle.

Great log, keep it up man.

ELVIA1023 for 5% off.

Hey brochacho, you get my last PM?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner