over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help my girl

lvnlrge

Registered
My girl has been active her whole life, unfortunately she is up to 190lbs, crazy thing is you can still see her hip bones and her top two abs, its scary how much muscle she has without working out. She is now taking up lifting weights and kickboxing, I went and found her some var to help her cut the fat. What else do you guys think would be of benefit to her besides a good diet, keep in mind I don't want her turning into a guy.

I would not give her Var or any other AAS for that matter. Just like a guy, she needs to lean out first. She will see no results from the var if she is not lean. Straight diet and exercise for months and months, if not a year.

Once she is down in weight you can think about maybe giving her a little something, but giving AAS to a girl who just started working out is a waste. You made it sound like she never really trained, you said she has a lot of muscle for someone who never worked out? So im assuming she is new to training.

She will get good results naturally in the beginning just like everyone, then maybe use stuff to break a plateau later on.... much later on.

Just my opinion...

Some Intermittent fasting may do her good.

Some Intermittent fasting may do her good.

X2..ether IF or get her on a keto diet. Research Anabolic Diet. Both IF and Keto diet will help with insulin resistance as well.
Var will help retain muscle while in caloric deficit (which is where she should be); but ive never experienced any direct fat burning from Var.
Look into clen & T3.

Var will not cut fat like people think nor will winstrol. People think these are "cutters". There are not, they condition the muscle and help you look tight if your body fat is low. If anything, and I'm not condoning this, but t3/clen at low dose but mainly and i mean mainly, diet is key with cardio next.

I am in the exact same boat as your girl. Right now im the heaviest ive ever been 165-168lbs with my top two abs and no one can guess my weight by looking at me (I tell them I hide it well lol)
I used to be 11%bf and spent all day everyday in the gym, now after taking a break and working full time im trying to get it back.

1st thing I do to cut down is Fasting Cardio on the STAIRMASTER right when I wake up
2nd of course is getting back into eating clean and I would recommend a detox to start it off
Throw in some T3 after a month or two..then clen or var way later

*This works for me and I know this will work for her.

Calorie defecit with some kind of exercise, that's enough. No need for fasting, pills etc shit. You're retarted giving her anavar to lose weight.

Last edited:
My girl has been active her whole life, unfortunately she is up to 190lbs, crazy thing is you can still see her hip bones and her top two abs, its scary how much muscle she has without working out. She is now taking up lifting weights and kickboxing, I went and found her some var to help her cut the fat. What else do you guys think would be of benefit to her besides a good diet, keep in mind I don't want her turning into a guy.

what about NOT

Thanks for your honest opions, don't need all the other bs answers. I've been working out for over 22 years so I know what works for me, i'm not as up to date on what works for women. So thanks for those who gave me an honest answer.

its like fucking deja vu around here! lol

omg!!!

but seriously wtfing fuck! lol

you guys just have no shame jumping in with dumb question after dumb question after dumber scenario...

I swear if you go back not even 2 pages essentially this same question is asked.

190 with abbs! lol yes I believe this

just as much as I believe in "active" 190lb women... of course unless they are tall.... active 190 sounds like actively grazing....

and of course we must put a women who has never gone to the gym or dieted right on aas as it will sure help loose fat...

omg

omg

omg

sometimes I think these can not be real people posting such......

then I ggo outside!

yes

its true, the world is devolving in to THIS!

lock your doors and hide all sharp objects!

the end is near my friends, the end is near! :eek:

:p

Last edited:
There are studies that show anavar does increase fat metabolism. However, seems like throwing her on anavar is just cart before horse in this case. U should just give her tren and be done with it imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once she can get over what a scale says and go by how she actually looks, things will be better. That may never happen for her. It's really tough to get a woman past the bullshit she's been fed her whole life about how much she should weigh. Women lie about their weight their whole lives. That translates to what women think they should weigh to look like (put famous name here).

Go by the mirror not the scale.

Your girl doesn't have her "top 2 abs" at 190 lbs. The sun must have provided the perfect shadowing and you thought you saw 2 abs. My girl saw her first vein in bicep now she thinks shes qual'd for the olympia.

Your girl doesn't have her "top 2 abs" at 190 lbs. The sun must have provided the perfect shadowing and you thought you saw 2 abs. My girl saw her first vein in bicep now she thinks shes qual'd for the olympia.

Well said...
My girl same way but it motivated her even more.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws