over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP NEEDED!!!! Please

Brickshthouse79

Registered
First, I'm not some young meathead. Ive been a devout lifter for 2+ decades and have reached my mid/late 30s. I've been on TRT for 2+ yrs now - 36 at the moment. I've always been a big guy, in high school I was around 200 with 10% body fat. But my weight has gone from 215 to 240 since I started TRT and began an intense job I'm definitely more musculature (5'11') but I've developed a swollen abdomen look and fat face which make me look awful. Given my corporate job and importance of appearance I need to drop 20+lbs, but I'm always hungry on test.

Question, if I drop off TRT I will feel like crap. It there another logical idea? Perhaps drop from 160m/week of cyp to 100mg and see if I drop some of the muscle and hunger to get back to a more appropriate weight? Or I could try going to Clomid and seeing how the first month works. One other detail is my wife and I are thinking of trying to have our first child, so the stop or transition to a larger HCG dose may make sense.

I know the "easy" solution is to not be a fat ass and watch my diet (I've been <6% so its doable), but with my work schedule made it very difficult to get to the gym. Any insight would be tremendously helpful.

Thank you brothers,
J

when was the last time you had E2 checked? Maybe your bloating a little bit even on that dose? Are you eating a lot more food than before?

Sounds like you have an awesome metabolic response on your side! Do you take anything else other than test that might make you hungry? T/3-T/4?
Test Cyp can make you hold some water yes but to the point your talking about, I think your looking at a diet change. You could switch to test prop and do EOD injections which would take water retention down. Honestly 160mg per week is extremely mild and I just can't see more than a few pounds coming from it. Slowly but surely you crept up in weight and bloat right? What makes you positive that your lifestyle hasn't created this problem? A picture would be helpful.

I think your best bet would be to get some lab work done. Lab work will give you the complete picture and most likely bring you to the quickest most accurate conclusion. Otherwise, you are just guessing and maybe heading in the wrong direction.

I know the "easy" solution is to not be a fat ass and watch my diet (I've been <6% so its doable), but with my work schedule made it very difficult to get to the gym. Any insight would be tremendously helpful.

Thank you brothers,
J

I think that you said it yourself, but the reality is that it isn't "easy' to watch your diet if you're used to having a fast metablolism and being able to eat whatever you want. I used to have a really fast metabolism when I was young, had a hard time putting on weight, and could eat anything and not gain weight, be it muscle or fat.

Then as I grew older (early 40's), my metabolism slowed down, and the weight came on quickly, even with eating the same foods I always had. I stopped going to the gym and before I knew it, I had hit 240lbs (mostly fat) at 5'11". The solution didn't require the gym at first. I just woke up one day and said fuck this, I look and feel like shit and I'm tired of it. I went on a diet of high protein and limited my calories to 1200 per day. It was hard as hell to do that! I drank a lot of water to offset the hunger, and took 100mg of caffeine with breakfast and lunch. I also started walking around my neighborhood for 30-45 minutes per day even if it was after dinner. I kept daily weight, diet, and exercise journals on my computer to keep on track. I didn't go to the gym during the first three months of doing that, and I lost an average of 2.5-3lbs. per week. In three months I had lost 30lbs. without ever going to the gym.

I believe that diet is 80% of the game and that exercise is 20%. As they say, you can't out train a shitty diet.

Having hit my goal of 210lbs, I then started back at the gym to build some muscle and work on lowering my body fat. Just one hour per day five days per week. I increased my calories to 1700 per day by adding protein calories so I would stop losing weight. That was my "break even" point. I'd not lose or gain weight on a daily basis. I lowered my cardio to 25-30 minutes per day, and only 4-5 days per week, as I wasn't concentrating on weight loss now, just body fat loss and muscle building. After seven months I had a flat stomach, and in 12 months I was up to 215lbs and could see my abs. I had to up my calories to 2000 per day gradually over the last six months to keep my weight up as the muscle built. I took absolutely no juice/aas during that 12 months. I now sit at around 50 years old at 215lbs with a 33 inch waist. A far cry from the 38 inch waist that I had when I was 240lbs.

I know that everyone is different, but I wanted to share what worked for me when I was in the same situation that you are in now. The first steps are the hardest. Good luck and just take it one day at a time.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity