over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help on synthol real quick

BIGSNOR

Newbies
i've been reading big A's posts and they have been great,i just had one question. During my other cycles i shot into my triceps quite often and i remember when i was at the end of my cycle i had to push crazy hard to get the gear to go in them. is this because of scar tissue i was forming. Reason i did it there so much i liked the swollen look that it gave to my triceps but may be paying for it now. question is..... i do need work on my lateral (outer) head of my tricep so when i shoot triceps should i do one shot in the outer head and then do one shot in the upper head? i plan on doing triceps first and then biceps but just may do them all at once. also can i maintain the size if im not on gear. i usually stay pretty anabolic my diet is pretty damn good, i lift my ace off and rest is not a problem. lemme know bro. thanks

stats: 5'11 265pds, 8%Bf just need to bring the arms up.

I would say, the trouble was ( without ) question because of scar tissue. I had that problem in my hip a few years back. You might want to try deep tissue massage, it would help to " open " things up.

Triceps are a pretty big area, you must have shot a great deal of juice in there to have prohibitive scarring.

I'd like to get other insight into this.

Boo.

BIGSNOR said:
i've been reading big A's posts and they have been great,i just had one question. During my other cycles i shot into my triceps quite often and i remember when i was at the end of my cycle i had to push crazy hard to get the gear to go in them. is this because of scar tissue i was forming. Reason i did it there so much i liked the swollen look that it gave to my triceps but may be paying for it now. question is..... i do need work on my lateral (outer) head of my tricep so when i shoot triceps should i do one shot in the outer head and then do one shot in the upper head? i plan on doing triceps first and then biceps but just may do them all at once. also can i maintain the size if im not on gear. i usually stay pretty anabolic my diet is pretty damn good, i lift my ace off and rest is not a problem. lemme know bro. thanks

i believe BigA says to do the outer head like this: 1/2ml 10 days...1ml 10 days...1 1/2 ml 10 days. i could be wrong, so i would wait for him to chime in, but i think im pretty close on that. also, you would need to down the smaller head of the tri nearest your elbow as well, just right in the peak.

im not sure i would use syntherol at all if i were in your shoes. the last thing you want to happen when using syntherol is for scar tissue to form, and it sounds like you have already accumulated quit a bit...so like Boo sai, id go get some really good deep tissue massage work done and see if you cant get help it.

BIGSNOR said:

As said above, you have scar tissue from the gear and you don't want to inject anything else in there, Syntherol or otherwise, or you can get abscesses.

Use the Syntherol in the biceps for the time being while you get deep tissue work done on the triceps. Once the scar tissue is broken down on the ticeps, then you can use Syntherol there.

Many naturals use Syntherol as it works for them too, just obviously the muscle gain is not as large as if you were on gear during your maintanance phase.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131