over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help PAKIS CRYSTALIZED

cryptasm

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Got a bunch of paki Sust 250 that got cloudy and crystalized, I tried putting in hot water and didn't help..How do I get the crystals back to clear??? I can't use em anymore the sust fucks w my head so would like to give them to my dog but he thinks they are bad cause they are cloudy...Wadda I do??

How hot was the water. I found that anything that fell out the solution could be fixed when the water was at boiling point and the shaken vigerously.

I have never had omnas or paki sus seperate like you described I would try to verify some lot #s as your sound suspicious to me. As described the water needs to be hotter put in a vial and heat it up. MM

cryptasm said:
Got a bunch of paki Sust 250 that got cloudy and crystalized, I tried putting in hot water and didn't help..How do I get the crystals back to clear??? I can't use em anymore the sust fucks w my head so would like to give them to my dog but he thinks they are bad cause they are cloudy...Wadda I do??

when the past time you hade a chance to see REAL sust crystalized?

I have some brown organons that are fine...have never seen any crystalize b4

cryptasm said:
I've never seen or actually heard of REAL sust crystallizing or falling out of the solution, even really really old ones.
The ? I'd be asking is are they actually real?

cryptasm said:

Amp sust from a factory crystalized? I never heard of such a thing. :eek:

AG
www.ag-guys.com

All Sustanons will crystalize if you put them in the fridge. This is a well known method to see if you have the real deal. Not always will the crystals dissolve again when you heat the solution. In that case you could add some BA/BB, but I am no homebrewer so somebody else can probably help you better with that.

If your Sustanon was not kept at a low temperature you may have counterfeited Sustanons. Sustanons from a Pharmaceutical company will not crystalize when kept at roomtemperature but overdosed UG gear will. A well known Chinese lab is suspected of having sold their Sustanon as coming from Organon, Pakistan.

Yeah I remember the freezer test....

A long time ago a good freind of mine who is now practicing as a Physicians assistant(also uses roids) told me if I ever had someone who had a doubt if there test (mainly sust) was real put it in freezer overnight. Now if test became crystalized=real. If no crystals=bogus or another drug in its place. However when warmed should go back in to solution to clear oil especially if in boiling water. Also could be counterfeit but real counterfit. This has been seen. Somone makes a copy of a brand and it contains the actuall drug but is not made from organon or others etc.... So it is good but not actuall organon product. Take a pic of it if you will im sure someone on here can tell you if it is fake or not.

Thanks all, I got my awnser.... for various reasons I will leave it at that...Thanks for your help, they were not sourced from anyone here and have been returned..
Thx again you helped me straighten it out

Just as a side note about sust., I kept some in a cool, dry, dark environment for 7 years and it never crystalized. When I did shoot it (finally!) I got great gains from it. It was Organon that came from the pharm.

Yeah, I know what you are saying..these are not legit..I have some legit and have no probs w them...

i once had a pack of sustanons delivered that sat outside overnight in sub-freezing weather in the snow.

when i finally saw the package outside i freaked out wondering how long it had been there as i had not noticed it the day before.

needless to say there was no crystalization... i am sure they were real as well.

Catwaxer had some Paki susts that crystalized too. we compared them to pics of real sust and his were fake. you could tell by the size of the amps (his necks were longer... way off) and the printing of the exp date was really crappy. it was obvious but he's Polish so i let him off the hook.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131