over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help Please

Germaine

Registered
Okay guys I'm trying to figure this all out. With my next cycle I will be adding some peptides. I will be using 100mcg of cjc-1295 w/o dac, 100mcg of ghrp 2, and 30mcg of IGF 1LR3. I'm so confused as to how many units this equates on my slin pin.

My slin pin starts at 10 units and goes to 100 units. If I am doing 100mcg of the cjc and the ghrp how many units is this on my slin pin and if I am doing 30mcg of the IGF 1 how many units is this on my slin pin.

Also I am using bac water to mix 1,000mcg of IGF1, 2,000mcg of the ghrp 2 and the cjc. How many ml of water should I use. I hope this makes sense have never used peptides before so all this is new to me. And yes I have researched to try to convert this on my own yet I am still confused. Thank you and............SEMPER FI........TRAIN HARD AND STAY MOTIVATED.........MARINE CORPS........OOH RAH

Google peptide calculator or just grab a pencil and paper and do the math

Google peptide calculator or just grab a pencil and paper and do the math

I did and it is still confusing. That is why I am very skeptical about posting on here. Everyone says if you have a question just ask there is plenty of knowledge on here someone will know the answer yet when you ask you get google it. I said in my post that I did research this yet it is still confusing. And if I could do the math I would not be on here asking for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just follow the instructions on the website.. Step one: fill in what it asks you... Step two: fill in what it asks you...and so on until your done. Not rocket science

I did and it is still confusing. That is why I am very skeptical about posting on here. Everyone says if you have a question just ask there is plenty of knowledge on here someone will know the answer yet when you ask you get google it. I said in my post that I did research this yet it is still confusing. And if I could do the math I would not be on here asking for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried using a peptide calculator and I ended pinning the wrong amount for weeks. Stupid thing kept resetting the units when I'd hit calculate. I didn't look at the one posted above. It might be fine. I like figuring it out anyway.
Say you got a 5mg vial. You put 1cc (100 units) water in it. Divide that 100 by your 5mg. One milligram equals 20 units. One milligram equals 1000mcg. I like using less water. It's all about math. If you need further help feel free to PM me.

I tried using a peptide calculator and I ended pinning the wrong amount for weeks. Stupid thing kept resetting the units when I'd hit calculate. I didn't look at the one posted above. It might be fine. I like figuring it out anyway.
Say you got a 5mg vial. You put 1cc (100 units) water in it. Divide that 100 by your 5mg. One milligram equals 20 units. One milligram equals 1000mcg. I like using less water. It's all about math. If you need further help feel free to PM me.

Hey thanks brother I got it all figured out. If I am taking 100mcg that is 10 units on my slin pin and if I am doing 30mcg of the IGF 1 that is to the third tick mark on my slin pin. I am thinking this is correct if not let me know and i did use the calculator this stuff is just confusing Thank you for all your help

Hey thanks brother I got it all figured out. If I am taking 100mcg that is 10 units on my slin pin and if I am doing 30mcg of the IGF 1 that is to the third tick mark on my slin pin. I am thinking this is correct if not let me know and i did use the calculator this stuff is just confusing Thank you for all your help

Hey no problem. It was for me too at first. How many mg is the IGF 1 vial?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey no problem. It was for me too at first. How many mg is the IGF 1 vial?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So since my slin pin has 100 units that means every tic mark represents 2 iu's so taking 30mcg of the IGF 1 I would pull to the 4th tick mark making that 8 iu's

So since my slin pin has 100 units that means every tic mark represents 2 iu's so taking 30mcg of the IGF 1 I would pull to the 4th tick mark making that 8 iu's

If you're looking for 30mcg and you mixed 1cc water with a 1mg vial you got 1000mcg in a full syringe. To the 10 is 100mg. 3 tick marks is 30mcg. ll|llllll10lllllllll20

If you're looking for 30mcg and you mixed 1cc water with a 1mg vial you got 1000mcg in a full syringe. To the 10 is 100mg. 3 tick marks is 30mcg. ll|llllll10lllllllll20

Thank you so much brother for all your help. You helped me out so much very much appreciated brother thank you so much now I know.......SEMPER FI BROTHER......TRAIN HARD AND STAY MOTIVATED.......MARINE CORPS......OOH RAH

if you add 1ml (100 units) of bac water to a vial that has 1 gram of powder in it...then 1 unit is equal to 10mcg...if you have a vial that's 2 grams then 1 unit is 20mcg...if you have a vial that is 3 grams then 1 unit is 30 mcg...and so on. That's how I look at it, this only works if you add 100 units of bac water to the vial.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member