over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help please

i have been running test c @ 400 a week now on 2nd week stats are 6,1 170 bf% i dont know thinking about running it for 12 weeks . when do you start to see it kick in and what type of gains can i expect? http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=249496539&albumID=247450&imageID=7206501
It is in your system and working. As for the resutls well we need to see more info about your diet and training to give you some feedback. But around 2-3 weeks and it will be kicking well enough. Gain are all dependant on diet and training.

i have been running test c @ 400 a week now on 2nd week stats are 6,1 170 bf% i dont know thinking about running it for 12 weeks . when do you start to see it kick in and what type of gains can i expect? http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=249496539&albumID=247450&imageID=7206501

my two cents:

at 6 ft 1, 170, you have no business doing AAS. Since you have anyway, I would expect your gains to be minimal as your diet probably does not support your on cycle needs (which are much greater than your off cycle needs) and based on 6 ft 1, 170 your diet did not support your off cycle needs either.

100% gains = 60% diet/rest + 25% workout + 15% AAS

Without proper diet, your pissing away this cycle, and your gains will be minimal. And, even if you completely revamp your diet right now since your no where near your natural max whatever gains you do make you will have trouble keeping.

I would say end your cycle now, do a short nolva PCT, and go learn to eat properly and put on 30 lbs before you do any more AAS. Of course, you probably will not do this, but thats the smartest course of action at this point IMO.

Your pics look good bro, and you have a good base, but you need to look long and hard at your diet

Last edited:
my two cents:

at 6 ft 1, 170, you have no business doing AAS. Since you have anyway, I would expect your gains to be minimal as your diet probably does not support your on cycle needs (which are much greater than your off cycle needs) and based on 6 ft 1, 170 your diet did not support your off cycle needs either.

100% gains = 60% diet/rest + 25% workout + 15% AAS

Without proper diet, your pissing away this cycle, and your gains will be minimal. And, even if you completely revamp your diet right now since your no where near your natural max whatever gains you do make you will have trouble keeping.

I would say end your cycle now, do a short nolva PCT, and go learn to eat properly and put on 30 lbs before you do any more AAS. Of course, you probably will not do this, but thats the smartest course of action at this point IMO.

Your pics look good bro, and you have a good base, but you need to look long and hard at your diet
thanks bro, but i don,t understand the put on 30lbs before i should use aas,but anyway thanks i have no problem with people giving me there advice

how old are u tiny? run the test out for 12 weeks like u said. everyone responds different. eat everything u see and go heavy.if this is your first cycle then u have a lot of potential!

Last edited:
hey bro, its tough to say. If you double to triple what your normal eating schedule is, you might be able to gain anywhere from 15-25 lbs. Obviously there are a few more variables (genetics, training, metabolism, etc), but genereally speaking. Do it right, and DO YOUR RESEARCH!! You dont want to end up with gyno, or any other nasty sides bro. I've seen it happen way too much to clueless people who want to get on the "juice" right away, and im not saying your one of them...... just have your nolva/arim/proviron on hand just in case...

thanks bro, but i don,t understand the put on 30lbs before i should use aas,but anyway thanks i have no problem with people giving me there advice

well, in my opinion, a man who is 6 ft 1 should be able to achieve 200 lbs (minimum) at 12% or less without the aid of steroids, through proper diet/rest/training. The fact that your at 170 says to me your diet is probably lacking.

Without having approached your natural max then it will be more difficult for you to maintain any gains from this cycle long term. But more importantly, without the proper diet you will have difficulty gaining much at all on this cycle.

If you are to continue your cycle then you need to chow on 4000 clean calories per day and 350 g of protein (of which no more than 100 g should come from shakes (and thats on the high side)). There is much more to it than just that (read up on the site there is a ton of diet advice and info) but that will get you headed in the right direction.

I can say this with a high degree of confidence: Without looking at your diet and adjusting your food intake to reflect being "on cycle", your gains will be minimal. You only get one first cycle, make the best of it.

hope this helps :cool:

well, in my opinion, a man who is 6 ft 1 should be able to achieve 200 lbs (minimum) at 12% or less without the aid of steroids, through proper diet/rest/training. The fact that your at 170 says to me your diet is probably lacking.

Without having approached your natural max then it will be more difficult for you to maintain any gains from this cycle long term. But more importantly, without the proper diet you will have difficulty gaining much at all on this cycle.

If you are to continue your cycle then you need to chow on 4000 clean calories per day and 350 g of protein (of which no more than 100 g should come from shakes (and thats on the high side)). There is much more to it than just that (read up on the site there is a ton of diet advice and info) but that will get you headed in the right direction.

I can say this with a high degree of confidence: Without looking at your diet and adjusting your food intake to reflect being "on cycle", your gains will be minimal. You only get one first cycle, make the best of it.

hope this helps :cool:
I agree with a lot of what drob is saying here (not the diet part). IMHO you should always try and max out your body naturally or at least close to it before turning to AAS. you still have a lot of growth naturally in you, growth that shouldn't be that hard to get if training and nutrition are in order, so why turn to AAS?? people would be amazed with how growth occurs on a body that has been trained to near it maximal potential then you manipulate your body's hormone balance (introduce AAS). its really amazing. but no one these days has the patience for that anymore and its quite sad when i look at the stats that some people provide when they are starting their first cycle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear