over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help, proper Hgh dosage

Musclemanda90

Newbies
Hello so I'm looking to run some Hgh but I'm at a loss for how much I should run. I've done several oral anabolic steroids but never done any injectables. I'm very very interested in running Hgh, I've done a lot of research on it but can't seem to find anything on dosage that would suit my needs.

My stats:
Female
5'2
23% bf

I'm trying to get down to 15% bf
Any insight or opinions on dosage would help tons.

Also what kind of Hgh kit etc would help too!

I would stick to diet, exercise and some basic stims/appetite suppressants.

How old are you and do you know if you're healthy enough to be using gh?

I'm 25. I'm not looking for anyone's opinion on if I should do it or not, no offense, I promise I'm saying this in the nicest way possible, but I've already made up my mind that I will be doing it. Just need help with proper dosage.

4 iu a day for fat loss my brother. It really all depends on the potency, and how you respond also.

1-2iu's/D. Good luck.

Hello so I'm looking to run some Hgh but I'm at a loss for how much I should run. I've done several oral anabolic steroids but never done any injectables. I'm very very interested in running Hgh, I've done a lot of research on it but can't seem to find anything on dosage that would suit my needs.

My stats:
Female
5'2
23% bf

I'm trying to get down to 15% bf
Any insight or opinions on dosage would help tons.

Also what kind of Hgh kit etc would help too!

Start with 1iu/day then if you wan't bump it to 2ius after a few weeks on, I would split the shot am and pm, preferably one of those pre workout/before cardio.

Good luck

With 2 ius your looking at anti aging effects. Go with four, and if sides are too strong then cut back. With four iu's you will see more wieght Loss. However this will be over time so don't get discouraged when you haven't slimmed down in a month.

With 2 ius your looking at anti aging effects. Go with four, and if sides are too strong then cut back. With four iu's you will see more wieght Loss. However this will be over time so don't get discouraged when you haven't slimmed down in a month.

No way! Start with 1 iu

My wife uses 1.5-2iu of Genos..she gets exceptional results at that dose.

Absolutely reckless to recommend 4ius to a female wanting to start off. :naughty: OP, start off with 1iu and bump it up to 2iu depending on results. Higher doses will just cause more severe side effects for females especially the unwanted sides of excessive jaw and forehead growth.

I take 4ius and I weigh 100 pounds more than her. 2 is plenty...

Absolutely reckless to recommend 4ius to a female wanting to start off. :naughty: OP, start off with 1iu and bump it up to 2iu depending on results. Higher doses will just cause more severe side effects for females especially the unwanted sides of excessive jaw and forehead growth.

Lol, my thoughts exactly. 4 as a starting point for a male of pharma would be high.... Always easier to increase slowly, then deal with adverse sides.

I would run 1iu/day for 4 weeks of seros or other Pharma GH (if it's in your budget), and increase after 4 weeks to 2IU if needed.

It's pretty common knowledge .
1-2 iu for anti aging
2-4 for wieght loss
6 and up for body building

I respectfully disagree, and I doubt she has pharma. even so it's hardly reckless to recommend 4 iu's and to lower if experiencing sides. Do you know how much, and how long you have to take gh to expiriance acromegaly. A lot, and a long time. No where near 4 iu's brother. It is starting a little high but that is what is recommended for fat loss. HTZ would also prob need to be included to keep water Rentention, and bp down.

1-2 iu for anti aging
2-4 for wieght loss

I respectfully disagree, and I doubt she has pharma. even so it's hardly reckless to recommend 4 iu's and to lower if experiencing sides. Do you know how much, and how long you have to take gh to expiriance acromegaly. A lot, and a long time. No where near 4 iu's brother. It is starting a little high but that is what is recommended for fat loss. HTZ would also prob need to be included to keep water Rentention, and bp down.

I respect your opinion, as well. Frankly, my knowledge of GH usage with women is limited. Hence, my opinion to always start low and taper up over time. That's the best protocol for tren in men, for example. It CAN'T hurt to taper up, especially if she sees results from a lower dose.

As far as pharma vs. generics, generics are a risk for her as they can be underdosed, overdosed or not dosed at all.... I always recommend people to at least start with pharma for a while to get used to how it feels and how the react. It really is the only way to establish a true baseline in terms of dosage. I realize budget limitations are a huge factor, however pricing won't be insane at my suggested 1iu/day.

1-2 iu for anti aging
2-4 for wieght loss

I respect your advice also, however there are some very potent generics available as well. I take 4 iu of one of the most well know generics available from a sponsor and it works well for me. One of my buddys takes the same GH and same amount and the sides are kicking his ass.

I guess she will read all the feedback and make her own decision. Either way you can always up the dosage or decrease it...

Both males and females can have very different tolerance levels. Start easy 2iu for the first month, then go up to three. It will take a good two months to really feel an effect.

If sides are too much, reduce by half. Some folks can't tolerate gh even at one IU. Others do ten plus, I like five on two off, three IUs.

That is the best answer for you. Start with 1iu

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity