over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help recovering

getbig777

Registered
I've been blasting and cruising for a year I quit 5 weeks ago because me and my gf decided to have a kid. It's been out my system 3 weeks now I've kept most of my strength but my sex drive is gone can't maintain an erections long and my sperm count is probably low or 0. I've been taking clomid and nova for pct. Clomid 150/100/100/50 and nova 40/40/20/20. I'm thinking of getting some hcg and more clomid and continue clomid for 4 more weeks at 100 a day since I been on so long and I'm struggling. How much hcg should I use a week and how long to get normal again and get my sperm count up?

Last edited:
HCG yes a must IMO. Your sex drive is down because your receptors are likely shut down which is when HCG can work its magic. 500iu 3x per week will do the trick. I actually maintain hcg in every cycle so I never have the problem. Clomid would be good to run for 4-6 weeks post. You'll be amazed at how quickly hcg will bring you back up in the libido world.

I know plenty of guys fertile on gear. Get a sperm count to see where you're at.

Ok thanks for advice I say a video of rich piana who's a monster that claims he takes 5000 iu eod when off cycle and he loses no sex drive and keeps his strength. That seems like a ton

Ok thanks for advice I say a video of rich piana who's a monster that claims he takes 5000 iu eod when off cycle and he loses no sex drive and keeps his strength. That seems like a ton

I'm taking 3,333 iu's of hcg mon,wed,fri .i have been off all steroids for about 3 months now .i have no sex drive at all . I guess everybody responds differently .

I know this sounds crazy but there is a study that shows a 40% increase in testosterone(rat I think) after a week of shinning a red light on the balls.

This may be good to help some BB while they are on cycle or PCT.

I have been using red light on balls for 3 months now but haven't got tested.

I'm taking 3,333 iu's of hcg mon,wed,fri .i have been off all steroids for about 3 months now .i have no sex drive at all . I guess everybody responds differently .

You may have fake hcg. You can test it by putting some on a pregnancy test. It's not positive for being pregnant then it's fake

You may have fake hcg. You can test it by putting some on a pregnancy test. It's not positive for being pregnant then it's fake

I did this same protocol last year to get my wife pregnant and felt the same way and that hcg was prescribed by a fertility doc and purchased from the pharmacy .the hcg I am using now is from a pharmacy in India and the first thing I did when I received it was test it on a pregnancy test and a couple of drops turned it positive fast .it is 100% legit .hcg isn't the magic cure all .it definitely raised my sperm count but I had no sex drive whatsoever .i would take 100mg/week of test any day over 10,0000 iu's of hcg .

Last edited:
I did this same protocol last year to get my wife pregnant and felt the same way and that hcg was prescribed by a fertility doc and purchased from the pharmacy .the hcg I am using now is from a pharmacy in India and the first thing I did when I received it was test it on a pregnancy test and a couple of drops turned it positive fast .it is 100% legit .hcg isn't the magic cure all .it definitely raised my sperm count but I had no sex drive whatsoever .i would take 100mg/week of test any day over 10,0000 iu's of hcg .

The estrogen increase from hcg can be significant over 300ius. Read some of Swales old work.
For me, 500ius a couple times a week is enough to fuck me up in the libido dept. Dosing an AI reguarly is the only thing that allows me to use hCG. If I use an AI, it really helps and hcG is good for sex drive then.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear