advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help! Rheumatoid Factor numbers skyhigh after HGH bloodwork!?!?

skillz02

Newbies
Hello everyone. Looking for some help here. I have been on GH from a very well known sponsor here for about 8 months. Recently I have been having extreme lower back pain in the morning (almost locking me up completely) when waking up after pinning 2-3IU at night time. The pain lasts for about an hour and then goes away completely once I get moving around. It has become so painful I decided to get a checkup and bloodwork done and see what was going on.

It turns out my RF (rheumatoid factor) numbers are sky high. Numbers should be below 14 and my number was a 57!

Does anyone have any input they can share here? I am pretty positive its from the GH as the pain is very minimal when i take an off day. I have been doing every other day 2-3IU right before bed.

Looking forward to some responses. Thank you!

Stop using the GH....?

I would stop using gh and not use it again. GH can stimulate the immune system. If you are on the verge of developing rheumatoid arthritis it could be harmful for you.

Stop and see MD. That’s a sign of an autoimmune issues. I don’t think GH is the issue, if anything could help but, play it safe right now.

Hello everyone. Looking for some help here. I have been on GH from a very well known sponsor here for about 8 months. Recently I have been having extreme lower back pain in the morning (almost locking me up completely) when waking up after pinning 2-3IU at night time. The pain lasts for about an hour and then goes away completely once I get moving around. It has become so painful I decided to get a checkup and bloodwork done and see what was going on.

It turns out my RF (rheumatoid factor) numbers are sky high. Numbers should be below 14 and my number was a 57!

Does anyone have any input they can share here? I am pretty positive its from the GH as the pain is very minimal when i take an off day. I have been doing every other day 2-3IU right before bed.

Looking forward to some responses. Thank you!
I did some PubMed trawling on your issue, which sounds like axial spondyloarthritis (axSpA). I have concluded that there's no way hGH caused your RF to be elevated, but hGH and the resultant elevation in systemic IGF-1 - with activity at osteocytes in the spine - can worsen your back pain symptoms and should be paused for now. Discuss with your rheumatologist. Take some NSAIDs, and a COX-2 inhibitor (e.g. Celebrex) if you can, for the pain in the meantime. It's a good thing actually that the artificial boost to your osteocytes led you to get a diagnosis and that you can just stop the hGH rather than waiting years potentially asymptomatic and have the inflammation attack your cells unbeknownst to you.

Somatotropin (rhGH, herein. GH) - what you've been using - can cause fusing of the vertebrae in rheumatic diseases in which inflammation is associated with skeletal pathology through osteoproliferation (e.g. differentiation of osteoclasts, etc.) via downstream growth factors. [Walsh NC, Crotti TN, Goldring SR, Gravallese EM. Rheumatic diseases: the effects of inflammation on bone. Immunol Rev. 2005 Dec;208:228-51. doi: 10.1111/j.0105-2896.2005.00338.x. PMID: 16313352.]

Elevated GH has been observed in patients with degenerative joint diseases. [Partsch G, Schwarzer C, Dunky A, Mayer F, Gschnait F, Neumüller J, Eberl R. Wachstumshormonbestimmung im Plasma bei Arthritis psoriatica, Psoriasis vulgaris und seronegativen Spondarthritiden [Determination of growth hormone in plasma of psoriatic arthritis, psoriasis vulgaris and seronegative spondylarthritis]. Z Rheumatol. 1985 Nov-Dec;44(6):267-9. German. PMID: 2869626.]

The role of hormonal and growth factors (as opposed to inflammation) in bone proliferation is an active area of investigation in the research of rheumatic diseases with skeletal pathology. [Pacheco-Tena C, González-Chávez SA, Quiñonez-Flores C, Burgos-Vargas R. Bone Proliferation in Ankylosing Tarsitis Might Involve Mechanical Stress, and Hormonal and Growth Factors. J Rheumatol. 2015 Nov;42(11):2210. doi: 10.3899/jrheum.150475. PMID: 26523039.]

Somatostatin - which blocks GH - has been shown to be an effective treatment in reducing pain and symptoms of autoimmune arthritis. [Matucci-Cerinic M, Pignone A, Lotti T, Partsch G, Livi R, Cagnoni M. Gold salts and somatostatin: a new combined analgesic treatment for psoriatic arthritis. Drugs Exp Clin Res. 1992;18(2):53-61. PMID: 1353720.]

I truly appreciate all of the responses. Thank you!
I have stopped taking gh and the pain has subsided about 90%!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws