over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help site oil in horseshoe. How much ?

McRoidHead

Banned
[lang=da]Hey y'all Im new on dis site, I have a question.. I wanna inject in ma outer triceps ( Horseshoe ) cus its lacking pretty fare behind.. So what do u recomend of guide how many ml and what is the highest ml I can go up to on dat horse shoe, cus its a small muscle... Thx brothas

Greetings from McRoidHead[/lang]

[lang=da]I have another question what do u guys think about that Synthosizze HP from **broken link removed** or should I just go buy the old syntherol on synthetek's website, is there actually any diffrence ? , I only see that synthosizze is a few bucks more sheap..[/lang]

[lang=da]Hey y'all Im new on dis site, I have a question.. I wanna inject in ma outer triceps ( Horseshoe ) cus its lacking pretty fare behind.. So what do u recomend of guide how many ml and what is the highest ml I can go up to on dat horse shoe, cus its a small muscle... Thx brothas

Read the thread PRIDE posted up regarding the amounts per muscle group...There is a section for triceps in there as well:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hetek-syntherol-amounts-per-muscle-group.html

Also, the only SEO I would recommend using would be Synthetek's Syntherol...It is proven sterile, legit and has outlasted all other SEO's on the market! You never want to get cheap when it comes to putting something into your body!

Read the thread PRIDE posted up regarding the amounts per muscle group...There is a section for triceps in there as well:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hetek-syntherol-amounts-per-muscle-group.html

Also, the only SEO I would recommend using would be Synthetek's Syntherol...It is proven sterile, legit and has outlasted all other SEO's on the market! You never want to get cheap when it comes to putting something into your body!

Good clean product here.

If injecting into the out head, use no more the .5ml-1ml using a slin pin and go down the head with maybe 2-3 seperate shots. Repeat this at least every every third day or as you see fit. Synthetek's syntherol has a very light viscosity, so you will have no issue with using a slin pin for this.

Good clean product here.

If injecting into the out head, use no more the .5ml-1ml using a slin pin and go down the head with maybe 2-3 seperate shots. Repeat this at least every every third day or as you see fit. Synthetek's syntherol has a very light viscosity, so you will have no issue with using a slin pin for this.

I should clarify...If your talking about lower part of outer tricep that looks like a finger, then follow the advice above. The top portion of the outer tricep just above the "finger", you can pin 1-3 mls no problem, but you will need to go much deeper using a 25g 1-inch.

Start low...1/2cc. At first, the swelling and irritation are dramatic. In time your body will adapt to where you can do 3ccs everyday like I currently do. If you put too much in too soon, you will live to regret it.

[lang=da]Thx for the comments, I have tried a few shots in the horseshoe just to get the feeling how it is, and I dont have no problem wit using normal syrings and the small orange needle. (15millimeter). English is not my first language, so I dont know what the needle size is called in english sorry..[/lang]

Start low...1/2cc. At first, the swelling and irritation are dramatic. In time your body will adapt to where you can do 3ccs everyday like I currently do. If you put too much in too soon, you will live to regret it.

John sorry If i ask stupid, but what do u mean about I will live to regret it, do u mean I will get infection or it will just look deformed / ugly ..

John sorry If i ask stupid, but what do u mean about I will live to regret it, do u mean I will get infection or it will just look deformed / ugly ..

I believe he means more of the discomfort factor that you will experience from the everyday injections and the inflammation that it causes...Better to start slow and let your body adjust to it.....

John what size pin do you use to inject synthol?

I will start out with 1ml just to get the muscle used to it, and then go up later on if I feel for it..
but we dont want any inflammation cus as I know
Pneumonia is inflammation. The body always responds to an infection by starting an inflammation. right ?

Btw Im using 15millimeters / 0,5inch orange needle, I flex my horseshoe and hit the needle in and inject it slow, or like I just do normal roid injects..

Im a doing it rite ?

I mean the muscle will over swell and the skin will turn red from irritation. It will hurt and look unnatural until the inflammation goes down.

Btw Im using 15millimeters / 0,5inch orange needle, I flex my horseshoe and hit the needle in and inject it slow, or like I just do normal roid injects..

Im a doing it rite ?

You can inject while flexed or unflexed. It works fine both ways. Inject slow and massage the oil in real well.

You can inject while flexed or unflexed. It works fine both ways. Inject slow and massage the oil in real well.

allrite cus I have done some inject while flexing it.. Its the most comfortable for me, knowing im sure it gets rite in the muscle. but thx for u help johnjuan, ur horseshoe looks crazy on ur profile pic. !:headbang:

allrite cus I have done some inject while flexing it.. Its the most comfortable for me, knowing im sure it gets rite in the muscle. but thx for u help johnjuan, ur horseshoe looks crazy on ur profile pic. !:headbang:

I don't know how you guys can shoot a flexed muscle. I would imagine it's
incredibly painful.. If I am not completely relaxed my shots hurt like hell.

I don't know how you guys can shoot a flexed muscle. I would imagine it's
incredibly painful.. If I am not completely relaxed my shots hurt like hell.

J4CKT, In the few shots I have taken in the horseshoe I have always flexed it, Its not that bad, I also tried a few shots in the biceps peak, U know wit the needle straight down.. I also flexed the biceps during that.. I just like it more that way.. So I know the syntherol gets directly in the muscle, and not into something els..:)

J4CKT, In the few shots I have taken in the horseshoe I have always flexed it, Its not that bad, I also tried a few shots in the biceps peak, U know wit the needle straight down.. I also flexed the biceps during that.. I just like it more that way.. So I know the syntherol gets directly in the muscle, and not into something els..:)

never injected the tricep(yet) but i allways inject the biceps while its flexed, imo it doesnt hurt any more + easier to know the oil goes where i want it to go

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131