over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP!! STERID URINE TEST....

So after reading this thread you got busted. is what brought about the AAS test. because if it was for a company that you work for i thought they could not just test one they have to test everyone for the same thing.

Not for a company or employment.

BC

I'm really surprised that there isn't a minimum test level. I thought normally there was an "acceptable" range of everything that is measured. But oh well, good to know I can use my girls in a crunch some time.

BTW I also loved that 1 in 20 guys on my team got tested, because I would have failed it every time

If one has no access to uncontaminated urine, freeze dried (male or female) can be purchased online. Comes with the pee sample- bladder to put it in as well as heating pads. Dont want to put up a site without mods permission - but you can just google "urea sample" and it will come up. Works well.

ok bro lisen carefully i have pass many drug test with this.its called your in luck buy it at a head shop.it comes in a clear container with the temp sticker on it.it works for man or women.what i do is put it on the dash board drive to the place of testing the temp is over 100 degrees by then.once im there i put it in my balls skin contact meaning inside the underwear sit with ur legs closed to keep warmth on it till ur name is called and just poor it in their test bottle and bingo u r good to go.instruction on it tells u to put it in micro wave to get temp up then put in ur nuts but i just through it in the dash and its cooking by the time i get there.then again i live in the sunshine state so its hot here all year round.also instruction says once u heat it up it stay at body temp for about 3 hours as long as its in ur nuts.what ever is left over save it and reuse on future testing it wont go bad even after u heat it up and then cool down to nothing.it cost $35 well worth it.good luck bro

Make that STEROID urine test. lol

As part of a program I am in I have to take random urine drug tests. Usually about once every 3-4 weeks. They test for the usual pot, amphetamines, opiods, cocaine, barbituates, etc. I dont take any street drugs so this has never been a problem. I go in and piss and no worries. BUT, 2 days ago I got a call at 0600 in the moring and was told 'when you go piss today they want you tested for steroids'. I was given the the test code to give to the lab for the test. I managed to avoid the test by saying that I didnt have the money, $100, to pay for the extra test (I have to pay for all the drug screens I take. Usually $50 for the standard test). However, I was told to start getting money together because I was going to have to test for steroids very soon.

Using the code that they gave me I was able to look up the test. To make a long story short there is no way I can pass this urine test for steroids with my own urine. Substituting urine will not be a problem as the testing is a joke. They send you into the bathroom by yourself and you lock the door and come out with a cup full of urine. However, the only clean urine I have access to is my girlfriend/wifes.

Obviously no steroid metabolites will show up in her urine BUT when they run the test for testosterone (testosterone/epitestosterone ratio > 6) will they be able to tell that I have substituted female urine?

I am very lucky that the dumbasses tipped their hand and let me know I was going to be tested then let me beg off. I dodged a bullet.

Any help would be appreciated.

BC

Check out Quick fix by spectrum labs

ok bro lisen carefully i have pass many drug test with this.its called your in luck buy it at a head shop.it comes in a clear container with the temp sticker on it.it works for man or women.what i do is put it on the dash board drive to the place of testing the temp is over 100 degrees by then.once im there i put it in my balls skin contact meaning inside the underwear sit with ur legs closed to keep warmth on it till ur name is called and just poor it in their test bottle and bingo u r good to go.instruction on it tells u to put it in micro wave to get temp up then put in ur nuts but i just through it in the dash and its cooking by the time i get there.then again i live in the sunshine state so its hot here all year round.also instruction says once u heat it up it stay at body temp for about 3 hours as long as its in ur nuts.what ever is left over save it and reuse on future testing it wont go bad even after u heat it up and then cool down to nothing.it cost $35 well worth it.good luck bro

Check out Quick fix by spectrum labs

Thanks for replying with those suggestions bros but I already have my technique down for passing these. Just trying to give a little help with my experience for other guys that have to test for steroids. One thing I would caution guys about who find themselves facing a steroid urine test is this; Most of the synthetic urine you buy online or in the headshop is tailored for pot smokers NOT steroid users. One of the main things the steroid urine test will be looking for is the Testosterone to Epitestosterone ratio. I seriously doubt if any of these synthetic urines have testosteront or epitestosterone in them. This would get you busted as it would be flagged as an obvious substitution.

BC

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke