over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP! Still shooting blanks after 3 years on hCG and 9 months on hCG + Clomid

I used half that HMG dose 3 times a week and worked very quickly.

If i have another kid i would look at staying on test and not taking clomid as the combination of the two really messed with me mentally

so like 1500ius of HCG three times a week, correct?

so like 1500ius of HCG three times a week, correct?

If you can use that amount of HCG, that's fine. Personally, I couldn't do it. Too much HCG raises my E2 too much, kills my libido and gives me anxiety and gynecomastia. 500iu HCG EOD was the most I could use without too many side effects, and it's an amount that has worked in fertility studies by well-respected doctors like Larry Lipshultz down at Baylor in Houston.

Part of my issue could also be that the hCG I take comes in 10000iu vile which lasts me around 3 weeks... I'm noticing that when I first mix it, I can feel a "rush". My testicles get "full" over the next 24 hours and I feel great. By the time I get to week 2, I don't get the same feeling. My testicles begin to shrink again and stay that way for a couple weeks until I mix a new vile. That ebb and flow I believe may be causing some issues with production since there is no consistency. I'm storing it in a refrigerator so not sure why it's losing potency after a week.
mix with bac water and 4 weeks are no prob!

If the doc won’t prescribe you HMG,
pick some up from Clearsky Pharmacy. It’s about 1K for a full course of 4 months, but worth it. Plus with compounding pharmacies not allowed to make it any more it’s becoming more and more scarce. That’s what I did.

Dumb question, but how can you tell that the hMG from them is actually working? With hCG, you can get bloodwork done and see your levels. But how can you know that the hMG i'm about to spend $1,000 on is actually working?

***GOING TO LINK THIS THREAD HERE:
^^^please see my posts in the thread above

^^^i'm not going to clutter up this thread, but posting this here bc of the overwhelming response that i'm getting

►guys REALLY seem to be at a loss as to where to find quality HCG & HMG at a ridiculously affordable price
..have heard some pretty sad stories of some of your efforts to conceive, so it's for those people & people in that same boat that i post

you have an incredible resource in us & don't hesitate to call on me for help or info

sincere wish of good luck to all trying to conceive!!

Dumb question, but how can you tell that the hMG from them is actually working? With hCG, you can get bloodwork done and see your levels. But how can you know that the hMG i'm about to spend $1,000 on is actually working?
Check your FSH, wait one week pin 150 IUs and 1hr later do bloods again, FSH should be much higher.
Don't worry if your LH still below 0.2, if u use exo. test. your LH won't rise!

Check your FSH, wait one week pin 150 IUs and 1hr later do bloods again, FSH should be much higher.
Don't worry if your LH still below 0.2, if u use exo. test. your LH won't rise!

Thanks! I'll setup labs so I can test before and after. I'm not taking any exo test, haven't for almost 4 years. I'm currently on clomid 50mg EOD and waiting on my hCG prescription. So my LH should be in the normal range.

I'm just concerned about spending $1,000 on hMG only to find out it's not real/not doing anything.

All pharma companies produce their gear in Asia , thr price in an Indian pharmacy is 8£ per 150IU kit.

Makes less sense to fake this product. Not really much people use that compound

That's a huge jump. Unfortunately i'm at 0million... literally zero. I'm completely shut off. It's not a matter of having low sperm, I literally have zero. 6 or 7 semen analysis over 4 years and also a MESA surgery (last week) where they surgically extracted fluid from my balls and analyzed it. No luck. When I got on TRT I immediately noticed testicular atrophy. it's never gone away in the 6 years of TRT and 4 years of hCG. There will be a few occasions where I will notice they are big again but that lasts a day tops. then back to shriveled grapes. Something isn't right. I'm convinced it's the hCG. I don't have the same reaction to it as everyone else has stated. i'm off it now and on clomid by itself. We'll see how I'm doing in a couple months.
Hey my man ,
I was in same situation. Found my self a really good doctor. He told me straight up if I been on hcg and hmg for over year and sperm still zero I got other issue. Found out I hade vericocle vines. I just had a surgery few months ago and I am ok . So man you probably have different issue

Well I can say if it were me, I would just go fully natty and live healthy for a maybe a few years, take or do anything that is considered natural ways to increase testosterone simply like your vits and mins and exercise. 6 years a while to be on but I think you could slowly start to bring it back. when taking stuff you got to cycle, TRT should be more for those who have decided to not have kids anymore

Found this interesting considering the time frame and dosing protocol. It was about as effective as other protocols with 2 to 3 times less doses.

There's evidence that Proviron will increase fertility independent of all other HPTA hormones. I posted a study in the alternate TRT thread.
Thank you for posting this! I was trying to figure for awhile if proviron would have a negative effect on fertility

Here's my opinion, and what worked for me, as a well-educated layman, but not a medical professional:

To be honest, Clomid is a crap drug. It raises FSH and LH and total testosterone, so your numbers look good on paper. But it also raises SHBG, leaving you with less free testosterone, so with that and the emotional side effects, most men feel terrible on Clomid, even if their numbers look good. For me personally, Clomid raised my SHBG extremely high (over 120, when the normal range is between 30-50), and I felt horrible until I cut it out.

From my own example, I have been on testosterone and other steroids for over 28 years now. Coming off test was never an option for me. I was azoospermatic (zero sperm) when I began my fertility protocol. The first seven months, I was only on 200-300mg Test per week, 50mg Clomid, 25mg Proviron, and HCG. This only raised my sperm count to 7 million/ml TMC. Then I added in HMG, against my fertility doctor's wishes, and over the next four months my sperm count went up to 31 million/ml TMC, and my wife was pregnant. Our baby daughter is almost a year old now, big (98th percentile in height and weight) and happy and healthy, and toddling all around the house getting into trouble LOL. But she is an incredible blessing to us, and we are happy to have her.

What worked for me was:

200-300mg Test per week
500iu HCG every other day
30-60iu HMG every day (FSH and LH have very short half-lives in the body)
25mg Proviron per day

Your doctor is an idiot, but he is a useful idiot if he will prescribe HCG and FSH (Gonal-F) to you. Gonal-F is very expensive, but if insurance will cover it for you (rare that they cover it for men's fertility), then you are truly blessed. My doctor is a "fertility expert" very well-recommended in the area, but he wouldn't prescribe HMG to me, and if I had followed his very conservative advice, I never would have had my daughter. So do what you feel to be right. Sadly, doctors are often too afraid of liability to be useful; at least that is what I have found in my journey through life. A good doctor is rare, but worth their weight in gold.

How is your libido now? If it's poor, then I would add test back in at whatever TRT level you feel comfortable doing. If you are using FSH and HCG, then you are not producing your own hormones, you are injecting them from a bottle. So you are bypassing the usual negative feedback from the pituitary if you decide to use exogenous testosterone, and it will not negatively impact your fertility. I used test all the way through my protocol, and still recovered my fertility, so if it worked for me and many other men, it will probably work for you as well, barring any other pre-existing fertility conditions.

Daily or even twice-daily injections of HMG and FSH have been shown to work best in studies, due to the short half-lives of FSH and LH. EOD or twice-weekly injections are typically prescribed because normal people hate injections and won't comply with a protocol of frequent shots. EOD or twice per week will definitely work, but as with many things, small frequent daily injections work even better. But that's up to you, what you can afford, and what you are willing to do for success.

I'm not you, but if I were you, I would modify your plan to:

TRT dose of testosterone
500iu HCG EOD
150iu Gonal-F EOD (if you can afford it)
No AI unless you need it

Best of luck to you, and I will be praying for your success! If I could do it, you can do it as well! Have faith and keep trying!
What are your thoughts on hcg everyday lower dose? I feel I aromotise a lot on hcg. Would nolva be bad?

I was shooting blanks for about 2 years. Reproductive endo did a shot to test sertoli cells. It was one shot but I can't recall the name. Test indicated they were functioning and he rx'd 20,000iu per week of hcg. Thankfully, insurance paid for all of it and we explored gonal-f but my response was good enough that it was necessary. He added clomid and anastrozole. He even suggested I consider a sperm donor just in case and admittedly, that wasn't an option. Folic acid was also prescribed. I stuck with the regimen for about 15 months and in NOV20, I had a daughter. I felt great with that combo and have a beautiful and healthy little girl.

What are your thoughts on hcg everyday lower dose? I feel I aromotise a lot on hcg. Would nolva be bad?
Lower daily doses cuts down on the E2 production. I posted a study about that too in one of the threads.

This is in no way an accusation or saying it applies to you but it is information;
Me__ Amphet____e use kills sperm production. Past use, chronic use and high dose acute use.
Does this apply to the O.P.? Probably not. Does it apply to the subject? I think it could possibly for someone. So in that spirit; I shared it.
Not directed towards anyone.
No offense to anyone.

Nasty good luck with this man understand it might take some time I've been through trying that hopefully these guys can help you clomid made me feel crazy personally hcg made my libido go through the roof everyone's different but k

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member