over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP! syntherol calves injections

That's what I thought too, but read up higher in the thread, Big A said cnock had it right and corrected me.

Its acutally 12 injection. 3 to each head 4 heads. All round the outer edge of the muscle.

Not with Big A's protocal bro, You rotate the 3 different sites for the gastroc and the 3 for the soleus. One shot in each per day.... for example in gastroc:
Day 1 - top of muscle
Day 2 - middle
Day 3 - lower injection site

Day 4 on...... repeat process

Same for soleus, Use the chart in Big A's "how to" thread for the different recommended sites

cnock has got it right.

The man has spoken, 12 shots per day..... F me

Bro, Haven't you gained almost 2" on your calves too?

Yeah bro and I swear I'm actually almost done the
Bottle so pics will b soon... Wow who knows maybe the bottle will b empty tonight now???? WTF!!!

Fuck 12 injections.... I'm going home n cry like a lil girl fuck!!!

That doesn't make any sense. 18 ML per calve per day? That just doesn't sound right. I think it's maximum 6mL per calve for days 20-30

No if I remember the protocal for calves right everything is cut in half so you would do .5ml first week 1ml next week and 1.5ml last week and maintain with .5-1 ml for rest of time so it would be 9ml per calf on 3rd week which in no doubt would sill be incredibly painful but like said no pain no gain, I know i would be pretty happy though even with some two extra inches on calfs like suparay has gotten. Please keep us posted guys and send in pics when you can.

I did my calves over the summer and I love the results.
Towards the end it did become very difficult to continue those 12 shots each day. When I got some hardness on the outer edges I would just not pin that area. I literally took a sharpie and would circle those areas to be sure not to hit them. Good Luck.

No if I remember the protocal for calves right everything is cut in half so you would do .5ml first week 1ml next week and 1.5ml last week and maintain with .5-1 ml for rest of time so it would be 9ml per calf on 3rd week which in no doubt would sill be incredibly painful but like said no pain no gain, I know i would be pretty happy though even with some two extra inches on calfs like suparay has gotten. Please keep us posted guys and send in pics when you can.

This is the correct way. The max dose per injection site is 1.5ml for the calves, not 3ml.

sweet thanks guys i might try going a lil deeper and see how i go. bb4life to answer your question the actual injection itself doesnt hurt but the liquid burns the hell out of me but as soon as you start moving around and doing some calf raises the pain feels good its a sick ass pump lol. the burning goes away after you keep shooting everyday. if you end up trying it make sure you aspire before you put the liquid in. suparay your results are awesome bro. NO PAIN NO GAIN i guess

Still around Huss? Just curious how your cycle ended up. Are you happy with the overall results 5 months after this cycle? Any chance for a couple of pics, before and after? Cheers

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws