over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help Thatbloke get big, cycle (blast) opinions

I'd see how much tren I could tolerate first and foremost

OMG

Are those cycles neccasery to go past 230 at 21 years old??? I remember when I was 21 and did my first cycle was scared to take 6 dbals (as my friend suggested) and took 4 because I was told ir was safe to use that dosage...I guess the times has changed (and that was not even that long time ago), but what would you do at 25 years? at 30? at 40? Are you going to keep these dosages or even up 5 or 10 or 15 years?:eek: do you think it's worth?

OMG

Are those cycles neccasery to go past 230 at 21 years old??? I remember when I was 21 and did my first cycle was scared to take 6 dbals (as my friend suggested) and took 4 because I was told ir was safe to use that dosage...I guess the times has changed (and that was not even that long time ago), but what would you do at 25 years? at 30? at 40? Are you going to keep these dosages or even up 5 or 10 or 15 years?:eek: do you think it's worth?

im 232 at 5'10 atm, with single digit bodyfat, im a pretty big guy considering ive only used AAS, ive been over 250 pounds before but i was in the 13%bf range, and IMO didnt look that great

my goal is 250-255 pounds with single digit bodyfat, an educated assumption id say that in order to be that size with low bf% i would have to no doubt use HGH and larger doses of anabolics

as for my future plans, i dont know to be honest, ill take it one step at a time i think and see how i progress first

Last edited:
It's good to have goals, but yours are scary...IMO to get bigger you need time not higher dosages, of course as the time goes by your dosages must go up, but I can make sure that you would be a lot bigger if you get to 3g over 10 years years than 9months

Idk...235ish and 9-10% it doesn't seem like ud need 5 grams to hit 250....esp since u have never used gh or slin...why don't u keep ur current cycle w tha 750ish test 500tren and just add 10iu ed.... Then when starting to stall, 1000 test....then 700 tren..... Then add slin... Idk, that's my plan this time... 10ius a day and a lil bump up in mgs of the test tren should be good for 10lbs no? Then a good slin program and slight bump up for anotherr 10lbs I don't think is a stretch....

BIGAs getting ready for competion thread had pretty good outline- he says he was bulking on gram test, gram anabolic, and switching out tren and orals off and on 4 weeks.... with as much gh as u can afford and slin cycled....

Idk...235ish and 9-10% it doesn't seem like ud need 5 grams to hit 250....esp since u have never used gh or slin...why don't u keep ur current cycle w tha 750ish test 500tren and just add 10iu ed.... Then when starting to stall, 1000 test....then 700 tren..... Then add slin... Idk, that's my plan this time... 10ius a day and a lil bump up in mgs of the test tren should be good for 10lbs no? Then a good slin program and slight bump up for anotherr 10lbs I don't think is a stretch....

BIGAs getting ready for competion thread had pretty good outline- he says he was bulking on gram test, gram anabolic, and switching out tren and orals off and on 4 weeks.... with as much gh as u can afford and slin cycled....

i wasnt thinking of hitting 5 grams, gunsmith suggested it for a pre contest cycle and i think it was good just to show me some cycle options, but atm 2.5 grams a week of anabolics seems to be where im intending

i was considering 10iu GH, but from what ive read 15iu is where the really amazing things start happening, so thats what i was leaning towards, ill probably start at 10iu but end up bumping it up to 15iu

i have no experience with slin, or idea of the kinda results it can give, but have just gathered that its a good combo with GH/test and almost necessary to get the most out of ur GH, whether thats true or not seems to have opposing views but ill be continueing to research into it

yea i read big As thread, i kinda adopted that idea with my regime, but without the oral steroids, ive never liked oral steroids

wat exactly are ur drug regime plans looking like pitbull?

if you stay on sust that long surely your body will get used to it? switch to another test blend perhaps?

Blasted a few months on 300 test, 700 tren, 900eq, 150 mast....was a fun cycle...just cruised 8 weeks on 300mg test and did 10iu a day of kigs, greys and YTs just to have all the data and serum levell tests come back wak, so I still beleieve I am a gh virgin...I honestly noticied notta from it, not a side, nothing... :/ ...

Back on now... This time doing things a lil different... Gonna run higher test around a gram, drop the eq, run tren between 500-700mg, and add 10-15iu a day rips...maybe start slin when I do some more research...not scared of slin at all, just wanna have all the info to do it right... Gonna get rid of my eq.... I never really outline my cycles to be honest, I just start really small and just keep adding mgs every few weeks....

running test P , Tren A , Mast P and winstrol right now all at 50mg/Ed and loving the results , even in a deep calorie defect I'm getting stronger and not losing any weight !!

I think replacing the fast acting drugs for longer and replacing the winstrol for EQ and comming off the dose some would be a great start
say 150mg/wk of each , 4iu HGH 2x a day with 10iu Humulin-R would stack on some good lean muscle , every 6-8 weeks bump the dose up some

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws