over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP THE HAMMIES!!

How would you inject in the hamstrings? Not so common I guess. Never heard anyone doing it. Have you done it personally?

I don't want to turn this into a drug thread as it obviously should just be about training. But as I mentioned a protocol with igf-1 could help matters. It's not like you are putting 3ml of oil in there. I literally mean 0.1ml igf-1 in bac water in a slin pin so it's easy to do. I have done it once and next time I train hamstrings I will do it again. I am currently putting igf-1 des into the muscle I train that given day.

do your hamstring before your quads... do quad workouts that still target the hams like going wider and higher on your presses and squats... do sumo deads for back .... use the adductor machine and build a lot of the inner

Good advice. Leg presses are especially good with your feet very high and wide and most importantly push with your heels. So many neglect things likes hips, inner quads and glutes but they really add to things and if someone doesn't have good leg genetics can be super important. Always funny when guys have never used the adductor machine and do so for the first time... they can't walk for a week :D

RDL and SLDL work amazing. High rep low rep. Kill it all. That's just what has really been a significant difference with mine. Rep schemes don't matter if your getting a mind muscle connection. Technically progressive resistance is your best bet on lagging body parts.

Another thing I learned from Dallas Mccarver is when your doing lying hamstring curls curl your feet up towards your shins instead of away. A lot of people try to do too much weight by pointing the toes away from the body but this involves a lot of lower back by doing this.
Point those toes upward and really squeeze the shit out of the positive portion of the rep. Dig into those fibers and make them hurt.

I used to think that too about curling your toes toward your shin, flexing the ankle joint. You can use quite a bit more weight doing it too.

It wasn't until I took gross anatomy at the medical school that I learned I was doing it wrong. The professor, who was my uncle in law and a bodybuilder too, corrected me. He reminded me how the gastroc is a two join muscle because it also crosses the knee joint some. By pointing your toes downward (extending your foot out) away from your shins you are flexing the muscle so that it cannot help flex the knee joint. This puts all of the stress on the hamstring muscles. That is why you can use more weight when you bring your toes toward the shin, the gastroc is helping the hamstrings curl the weight. Once he told me that it made sense.

What I used to do was point those toes away from the shin and do the curls, have to use less weight. Once you hit failure you can flex your toes toward the shin and get out about another 3 reps or so. Some extra work.

Attachments

• gastroc.jpg
    gastroc.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 42

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner