over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help the newbies!!!

You have 20 posts, 10 in this stupid thread... U didn't even know there was a beginner section on this entire site with all your helpful ultraextensive research... Yet u wasted anothr space on the main forum to tell peeps that been here for years helping peeps to help newbies and don't be "smart ass"?? Who r you? What signifigance are you to this board? What do u hav to contribute besides tha obvious crying bc a membr may hav been sarcastic to you an hurt ur lil feelings? Put a pic up too btw lol :)

All the Newbies with questions should PM Queefer who knows everything and has Plenty of time to answer them no matter how many times they have already been asked! :headbang:

You have 20 posts, 10 in this stupid thread... U didn't even know there was a beginner section on this entire site with all your helpful ultraextensive research... Yet u wasted anothr space on the main forum to tell peeps that been here for years helping peeps to help newbies and don't be "smart ass"?? Who r you? What signifigance are you to this board? What do u hav to contribute besides tha obvious crying bc a membr may hav been sarcastic to you an hurt ur lil feelings? Put a pic up too btw lol :)

And ur exactly what I'm talking about. I'm sorry I don't have 1,000 post on a bodybuilding forumn...does that mean that my opinion or Info is less important than urs? And nobody on here has or can hurts feelings so blow ur smoke up someone else's ass

I came to this fourm for some diet and cycle help. I'm not a newb to the game but did have some time off. I did a shit load of research and came up with a diet and cycle I was looking for some critique with. I posted in the beginner section because it reads "If you are new to any part of our sport (training, nutrition, steroids, supplements) you will have your questions answered here by IFBB Pros and top level bodybuilders/powerlifters/ athletes". I got 2 responese one from a member who had limited experience. The other member I'm grateful they took the time to help me out.

But to be honest I thought I would get more than one members opinions. I don't feel the caption under the beginner thread is entirely accurate.

I don't think my question was a dumb one. However, I understand it may have taken more that a quick read and quick response off the top of the head.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...3645-cycle-training-diet-critique-please.html

I agree with the OP. By flaming someone and not providing them with an adequate answer, they might (stupidly) go ahead and do something that could harm them. Don't get me wrong, I've done my fair share of flaming people but from what I've seen, it's more productive to answer the question. There are a couple options that you could do to not offend the person asking the newb question and make them feel more "at home" here.

A. You could just graciously answer the damn question. Even if it's been answered 1000 times, it's not that hard to answer it again.

B. Just remind them, "Hey this question has answered many times and is a very basic question. Please use the search tool on this forum as we have many good threads and articles relating to your question." don't just attack them, this forum is meant to help people better their lives, no?

C. Don't answer the question. Just ignore it if it's going to piss you off so bad you feel the need to attack them.

I know a lot of you guys will still do it, that's fine. But as i said before this forum is meant to help people with their goals and helping people will only help this forum grow. Some of the people that get flamed get scared off, go find another forum, or just jump into something dangerous. It's better for everyone to not flame them.

Just my $.02 :)

I came to this fourm for some diet and cycle help. I'm not a newb to the game but did have some time off. I did a shit load of research and came up with a diet and cycle I was looking for some critique with. I posted in the beginner section because it reads "If you are new to any part of our sport (training, nutrition, steroids, supplements) you will have your questions answered here by IFBB Pros and top level bodybuilders/powerlifters/ athletes". I got 2 responese one from a member who had limited experience. The other member I'm grateful they took the time to help me out.

But to be honest I thought I would get more than one members opinions. I don't feel the caption under the beginner thread is entirely accurate.

I don't think my question was a dumb one. However, I understand it may have taken more that a quick read and quick response off the top of the head.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...3645-cycle-training-diet-critique-please.html

Hey would you look at that, I'm that member with limited experience :D. Or maybe Elvia is and I'm the experienced member... ;)

Well.................Maybe you should have tried to give back to the community for a while before you tried to take. When I get guys pm me that are new, I tell them to hang out and read for about 6 months, and your questions will probably get answered. If they don't, pm me back and I'll be happy to answer for you. If you've been here a while and you ask me a question, no matter how smart it is, I'll answer it for you and give you the respect I would want in the same situation.

Hey would you look at that, I'm that member with limited experience :D. Or maybe Elvia is and I'm the experienced member... ;)

Not a flame or put down bushman, I appreciate your help and feedback. But you had one cycle under your belt at the time you posted in that thread and the majority of your advice was cycle related. So in relation to my statment above your cycle experience is limited having only done one.

I was making the point becuase of the statement in the beginners forum about having question answered by top BB pros or top level athletes.

Not a flame or put down bushman, I appreciate your help and feedback. But you had one cycle under your belt at the time you posted in that thread and the majority of your advice was cycle related. So in relation to my statment above your cycle experience is limited having only done one.

I was making the point becuase of the statement in the beginners forum about having question answered by top BB pros or top level athletes.

I was just making a joke. I'm not offended at all. It's pretty hard to offend me. That's why as soon as Elvia jumped in I stopped. I was out of my league haha.

Professional Muscle is an advanced bodybuilding forum...Beginners belong in the beginners forum and if they are not getting the responses they are looking for, direct them over to Anasci.org that is what that site was setup for to help new guys to the scene get a better understanding of everything from the gear, to the boards to the scene in general.....

Last edited:
Well.................Maybe you should have tried to give back to the community for a while before you tried to take. When I get guys pm me that are new, I tell them to hang out and read for about 6 months, and your questions will probably get answered. If they don't, pm me back and I'll be happy to answer for you. If you've been here a while and you ask me a question, no matter how smart it is, I'll answer it for you and give you the respect I would want in the same situation.

Fair enough.... But how do newcomers/beginners give back if they lack the knowledge or experience of others? My understanding giving back is you get something and then GIVE IT BACK.

I was simply following what is stated under the beginner forum title.

Fair enough.... But how do newcomers/beginners give back if they lack the knowledge or experience of others? My understanding giving back is you get something and then GIVE IT BACK.

by giving back....he means contributing. your not a complete newbie to this world,so how many real newbies have posted questions that you have taken the time to answer?

Easy, I will give you the same advice I was given when I first came:

Read, Read, Read and when you're sick and tired of that and ready to offer help...... Read some more

Then when you've gathered some information, you can help others. This takes some time, maybe a couple weeks or months, BUT, it allows you to gain knowledge and help others. Plus, it will help you figure out what works for you. I used to respond to a bunch of crap, but read more than respond as I like to read guys experiences and advice

by giving back....he means contributing. your not a complete newbie to this world,so how many real newbies have posted questions that you have taken the time to answer?

If I have knowledge of the quetion I help out. Check out my posts I'm not just a taker. I'm here to contribute, although I must admit this board can be intimidating for newb/intermediate athletes. To the point where I don't post unless I'm very sure I know what I'm talking about. I take that approach rather than spew some BS, just to increase my post count.

I think its stupid questions like the infamous "can I drink Winny" type of threads that anny most of us, and then guys coming on wanting us to design a cycle for them when we know no background at all. If you want to be respected on here and contribute you really do need to spend some time researching on your own, and it doesnt just have to be on this site. You can learn a lot just searching on BING. Read up for at least 1 or 2 months before you go posting questions in the general forum. I suppose the beginners forum would be ok to post up basic questions, but even then if you ask questions like the 2 I mentioned earlier youre not going to get much of a positive response.

One thing I dont mind spending time on is questions about being healthy and watching your heart when on steroids because that is one of my main interests after my heart attack, so I dont really get annoyed with any of those questions.

. To the point where I don't post unless I'm very sure I know what I'm talking about. I take that approach rather than spew some BS, just to increase my post count.

Exactly, and I am always sure to make a point of saying " In my opinion" if what I am posting is not entirely 100% backed by scientific or real world data. Too many guys come on and post their opinions that they have as if it were the truth even though they have no backing whatsoever and a lot of it is either bro science or their gut feeling. Everyone needs to realize the power that we have when we make posts, and if someone trusts you they rely on what you say on here. Too many people make rash posts and dont think about the responsibility they have. IMO its a privilage to make posts on this board.

Last edited:
Everyone has been in the shoes of a "newbie" at some point. When you come here with a certain attitude and you get the standard promuscle demeanor back, it shows you don't really understand this place. Take a look at the way the mods and core members say things. Do they seem concerned with hurting your feelings? If you have thin skin, you're in the wrong place. Unless you're getting ready for a show of course. :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member