over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help The Slow Kid With Math

KemicalKid

Registered
Newbies
So if I have a 5mg bottle of Bpc-157, how much do I draw from the slin pin to get 500mcg? Thanks.

Think you'd first need to start with how many ml of water are in the bottle or how much you intend to use to reconstitute it, to first determine concentration.

I don't know much about this stuff, if it is premixed or not, but there is 1000 mcg in 1 mg. So, that is 5000 mcg for 5 mg. Common insulin U-100 syringes can hold 100 units; so if you fill a basic 100 units insulin pin of sterile water to mix, you still have 5000 mcg. Divide 5000 mcg into 100 units, you have 50 mcg for every 1 unit. So basically every 10 units or clicks on insulin pin, that would be 500 mcg.

Still lost. I also need 5mg of TB500. Assuming that's half a vial of I add 1ml BAC water? So if I also add 1ml BAC water to a vial of 5mg of BPC-157...I don't know....can anyone just tell me how many of each of these peptides I'd have on each line of a slin pin? I looked for conversions online and found ten thousand different answers because they give ten thousand examples of different vitamins that all equal different amounts for some reason. Completely lost.

Still lost. I also need 5mg of TB500. Assuming that's half a vial of I add 1ml BAC water? So if I also add 1ml BAC water to a vial of 5mg of BPC-157...I don't know....can anyone just tell me how many of each of these peptides I'd have on each line of a slin pin? I looked for conversions online and found ten thousand different answers because they give ten thousand examples of different vitamins that all equal different amounts for some reason. Completely lost.
If you add 1ml of back water that would be 5mg/ml. Divide by 4(1/4/ml) would equal 1.25mg/ml.

The issue with both TB and BPC is that you don't need much for it to be effective. Therefore dosing regiments are measured in mcg and not mg.

When I recon my TB/BPC I will add 2ml of back water which makes for easier measuring and dosing.

I appreciate the input. I already added 1ml BAC water to one vial 9f TB500. So should I add another ML. Anyone can talk to me like I'm five on this because I just don't get it. I did well in advance sciences in college but failed every math course in high school. I just do not get it and never will.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131