over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help to reduce cortisol

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I am down to about 5.75% BF but carry quite a bit of water throughout my body especially in my lower abdomen. If i flex my abs the uppers are coming in really nice but the lowers are cover in a small layer of fat and water. I am vascular as hell especially in my arms but the layer of water and fat is driving me nuts. I am thinking i need to lower cortisol levels and maybe my estrogen levels. Any advice on how to lower each of these. I am taking a new product called dim and it seems to be helping a little bit with the estrogen and also taking an adrenal support pill. Thanks for any help. KS

800mg/day of phosphatidylserine is a good start. If I remember right it will inhibit around 30%-50% of cortisol. Vitamin C at about 3-5 grams/day. Ephedrine and Clen I believe have some cortisol inhibiting properties too. Many more but I can't think of them at the moment.

does my description sound like high cortisol levels or higher estrogen levels?

i mean if you want it gone temporally, use letro..stuff makes me look insanely dry, and gets rid of the spot your talking about on me

oh and Halo is suppose to destroy cortisol too, never used it before but am going to in the future

Rhodiola Rosea! Cheaper then most everything other than the Vitamic C mentioned and has side effects of increased energy, calmness and of course lower cortisol.

Rhodiola Rosea! Cheaper then most everything other than the Vitamic C mentioned and has side effects of increased energy, calmness and of course lower cortisol.

nice il have to get some, do you cycle on and off it or do you just use it as a staple?

Recent studies suggest that progesterone may be more of the cause of fat storage/water retention than previously thought...maybe more so the culprit than estrogen. If you're on tren or anything (you sound like you may be in contest prep if your bodyfat is that low) hop on some caber or prami and it may help with that a little...I can post the study from another site if anyone's interested.

If you're looking for a place to start on cortisol control Id suggest 3g of vitamin c coupled with 100mg B6.

Also, your body hordes what you dont provide. In this case, if you're fluid intake is limited, ADH(anti-diuretic hormone) rises and you get water retention. Drink enough to pee clear 5 times in a day.

PLEASE!!

Do not be obsessed with lowering cortisol levels.......unless yours is too high.........its a powerful anti-inflamatory............you need it in normal ranges

Do not be obsessed with lowering cortisol levels.......unless yours is too high.........its a powerful anti-inflamatory............you need it in normal ranges

Agreed.

Cortisol is very important, even to us bodybuilders.

Phil-From what i described in my first post (Body fat in the upper 5's, very vascular, upper abs visable but no lower abs and a layer covering them) does this sound like excess cortisol, estrogen or progesterone?

Phil-From what i described in my first post (Body fat in the upper 5's, very vascular, upper abs visable but no lower abs and a layer covering them) does this sound like excess cortisol, estrogen or progesterone?

what are you currently on?

HGH 4ius 4 days a week
Sus-750ew
Tren A-300ew
Winny-30 mgs ed (Oral)
Aromasin 20mg ed
Prami .75mg ed
Clen 80 mcg ed

Just stopped NPP at 300ew so the above is my current cycle as of monday.

Nandalone and tren? Progesterone city baby....at 20mg/aromasin daily with only 750 mg/test I doubt it's estrogen...but I digress. Experts?

A real good strategy for managing cortisol is to take 10 mgs of dbal first thing in the morning on empty stomach and Humanofort, 2 caps 3 times a day. It works better than anything I have ever tried. God bless bro

Yes

No telling where your aldosterone levels are so it could be a NA/K issue.....but I will guess progesterone and a little estrogen............you got pics?

yeah i will post some this weekend. Thanks for the help everyone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131