advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help!! Why can't I lean out like I have in the past?

ballennonstop

Banned
Ahhh really frustrated..Okay I am 27 years old..6'0"..I'm 220lbs and a fatso compared to my usual summer condition..Lol

Last year I was 205 lbs and so dry with all my abs showing. Everything is just about the same except different GH and a little peps this year..

Last year I was using Var, T3, Humatrope...and killed it in the diet and workout categories...

This year I can't shake all the damn blubber. Using Var, T3, and generic GH..and occasionally Peps..Been having killer workouts and diet has been solid just like last year..

Only AAS I use is var..no test, deca, etc..I'm starting to re-consider Tren with how frustrated I am. I've been there done that with high and heavy AAS dosages and I'm not into losing hair, being huge, and unhealthy anymore.

Any insight is appreciated and I'm going to post my first ever pics on PM..

Goals: Lose LBs, Lose fat ASAP. I'll sacrifice some muscle if I have to. No DNP though

Cue the post your diet pics ;)

Summer 2011
**broken link removed**

Summer 2012
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343787388.989049.jpg

Worry alot less about the various drugs youre taking and worry more about your diet. Drugs wont get you lean if you arent dieting well. Bodybuilding/fitness is more than 70% nutrition and diet.

Worry alot less about the various drugs youre taking and worry more about your diet. Drugs wont get you lean if you arent dieting well. Bodybuilding/fitness is more than 70% nutrition and diet.

My thoughts exactly, what diet did you use last time? might be a good starting point.

It's impossible to fully answer as it could be anything. Obviously it is always gonna be diet... diet is everything. You must not have followed everything like you thought you had. Perhaps your not buring off calories as efficiently as you once did... could be numerous reasons. Then comes the training... maybe you haven't trained as hard as you did last year. Then comes quality of hormones etc... perhaps last year you had better avar and t3. All in all it's hard to say and it could be one thing or all things mentioned that have had a cumulative effect.

One thing that does stand out though. You look pretty lean all over apart from your stomach so possibily alcohol consumption in the last year. Moreover I notice you are now on generic gh... it's very common for many brands to cause alot of bloat... especially around the stomach area. You could be lean all over and still bloated. Whilst last year you used the best money can buy. That reason alone is enough to give you such a variance in appearance.

Obviously all abit random but thats how I see it... could be many things.

How about tons of cardio? Swimming and running with keto diet. A little ECA on top. DONE :D

Thanks bro. Sounds like good advice to me. Swimming is a great workout and i definitely need to start getting in the pool more-as well as running. I surf and box..going to look into keto diet right now.

It's impossible to fully answer as it could be anything. Obviously it is always gonna be diet... diet is everything. You must not have followed everything like you thought you had. Perhaps your not buring off calories as efficiently as you once did... could be numerous reasons. Then comes the training... maybe you haven't trained as hard as you did last year. Then comes quality of hormones etc... perhaps last year you had better avar and t3. All in all it's hard to say and it could be one thing or all things mentioned that have had a cumulative effect.

One thing that does stand out though. You look pretty lean all over apart from your stomach so possibily alcohol consumption in the last year. Moreover I notice you are now on generic gh... it's very common for many brands to cause alot of bloat... especially around the stomach area. You could be lean all over and still bloated. Whilst last year you used the best money can buy. That reason alone is enough to give you such a variance in appearance.

Obviously all abit random but thats how I see it... could be many things.

Thanks for the reply and all the insight. You make several valid points here..without being a dick about it too.

It's very possible the products i'm using compared to last year are sub par. Especially the GH. Using Mao's blue tops now. Peps have me real bloated in the recent pic..It's not alcohol consumption though as I only drink occasionally.

Combination of the quality of products and delusion of my workout/diet in comparison to what they've been in the past is very likely..

Assuming everything else is in place, the big difference in my mind is that you switched from humatrope to generic gh. Drop the gh for a month and see what happens to your water weight. I'm not saying it's the cause of your problems, but I can imagine you will notice a difference. Then bring it back in if it's not making a difference, but try a lower dose.

You're right. Good advice. Nothing I didn't know but definitely something I needed to hear if that makes sense.

My thoughts exactly, what diet did you use last time? might be a good starting point.

Same diet..higher protein, medium fat and lower carbs..5-6 meals/ day..I'm sure there's a catchy name for this diet but I don't know it. Normal? ;)

Assuming everything else is in place, the big difference in my mind is that you switched from humatrope to generic gh. Drop the gh for a month and see what happens to your water weight. I'm not saying it's the cause of your problems, but I can imagine you will notice a difference. Then bring it back in if it's not making a difference, but try a lower dose.

I'm convinced this is the main culprit as well. Humatrope is gold. You don't realize what you've got until its gone!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343791234.834831.jpg

Thanks for the reply and all the insight. You make several valid points here..without being a dick about it too.

It's very possible the products i'm using compared to last year are sub par. Especially the GH. Using Mao's blue tops now. Peps have me real bloated in the recent pic..It's not alcohol consumption though as I only drink occasionally.

Combination of the quality of products and delusion of my workout/diet in comparison to what they've been in the past is very likely..

Yeah I would say diet and gh are likely the main culprit. Perhaps the hormones aren't as good too. You look great now just need to tighten up around the waist. I reckon if you tighten your diet alittle and drop the gh you will probably lose 2 inches around your waist in as many weeks.

Peps can bloat you alot too.... especially if you have no set cycle and use them infrequently. I would just keep it simple and stick to your hormones and one gh product... preferably humatrope :D I wish I had real gh :eek:

Last edited:
I can't LOOK lean on Peps/GH, even on Keto. I just hold water like I'm on a gram of Test. They're great for winter/bulking and keeping real fat off on cycle (even though it looks the same). When you drop the Peps and GH, there's less fat than without them.

When I'm on a cut and want to see what's really happening in the mirror, I have to drop them.

I can't LOOK lean on Peps/GH, even on Keto. I just hold water like I'm on a gram of Test. They're great for winter/bulking and keeping real fat off on cycle (even though it looks the same). When you drop the Peps and GH, there's less fat than without them.

When I'm on a cut and want to see what's really happening in the mirror, I have to drop them.

This is very true, especially with peps for me-I hold so much water weight from them it's insane. GH doesn't seem to be nearly as bad. There's got to be a way to hold down the water weight while taking them

This, diet is key no matter how old you are.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131