over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with 8 Week Bulking Cycle

needbigguns

Newbies
Just joined this forum my home is AR but i heard about this over there and thought id check it out...

The advice on here seams a little different to some similar posts on AR which is quite interesting...

Im looking to do an 8 week bulking cycle i dont want to extend it to 10 weeks or more, what would be the best stack for mass (iv done 2 cycles)

I was thinking Tren Sustanon + Dbol...
Would deca be better here instead of Tren for mass?
I was also thinking of trying week 1-2 Anadrol @ 100mg ED then week 2-6 Dbol @ 50mg ED
- (i kno its unconventional and will just blow me up with water but i may gain a few extra lbs in the longrun, what ur guys think ?)

Go to the articles section and read Big A's Articles in the sticky's. "Growth Principles" is the best one there. I wouldn't worry so much about what drugs and how long. This is your 3rd cycle and 100mgs of Anadrol is alot. What dosage are you thinking about for the Sust and Tren. Gear is not rocket science man. Your training and your diet are ALOT hard to figure out than your gear.

Post your complete cycle, training program and diet, along with goals. What are you stats also. Age, height, weight, etc.
Good Luck.

If you're gonna run a short cycle like that then use test prop instead of Sustanon. That way you are working with all fast acting gear and you won't waste any of those 8wks. Get in, hit it hard, and get the hell out.

PB

Anadrol @ 100mg ED for 10 days...
Then Dbol @ 50mg ED Week 2/5 (After i drop the anadrol)
Prop @ 187.5 mg EOD Week 1-8
Tren @ 112.5 mg EOD Week 2-7/8

I dont want to run tren and anadrol at the same time which is why im starting the tren a little later and i want to experiment with 10 days drol then switch up and 4 weeks of Dbol as iv read you hardly keep anything from Anadrol where as Dbol even though its water you retain more muscle..

i just wondering how old are you,how long you been lifting,how your diet looks like.
it doesnt matter how many cycles you have done,the thind is,the food is the bigest thing in our gains,so you should consider to learn how to eat to grow not to use gear to grow.
its too many guys here who know they shit,and so much to read to put all of this together.

needbigguns said:
Just joined this forum my home is AR but i heard about this over there and thought id check it out...

The advice on here seams a little different to some similar posts on AR which is quite interesting...

Im looking to do an 8 week bulking cycle i dont want to extend it to 10 weeks or more, what would be the best stack for mass (iv done 2 cycles)

I was thinking Tren Sustanon + Dbol...
Would deca be better here instead of Tren for mass?
I was also thinking of trying week 1-2 Anadrol @ 100mg ED then week 2-6 Dbol @ 50mg ED
- (i kno its unconventional and will just blow me up with water but i may gain a few extra lbs in the longrun, what ur guys think ?)

jerrywear said:
i just wondering how old are you,how long you been lifting,how your diet looks like.
it doesnt matter how many cycles you have done,the thind is,the food is the bigest thing in our gains,so you should consider to learn how to eat to grow not to use gear to grow.
its too many guys here who know they shit,and so much to read to put all of this together.

Well said man. Agree 100% with you.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost