over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with a few things with second cycle

Juggy85

Registered
I'm 32 trained for years allways been pretty lean till now I was down from a disk herniated Dr put me on Naprosyn 500mg twice a day it has helped pretty good. Year ago My first cycle I ran Test E 600mg and Deca D 600mg both for 12 weeks and anadrol 50mg for 5 weeks to kick start. That cycle I gained 30lbs but droped to 27lb or so.I'm able to hit the gym now even though my back still gets to me at times but I got arthritis also back and both hips. I am now losing fat pretty fast now snice I am off that old med they had me on in the past when I was hurt it made me gain weight and Yeah belly area too even though I watch what I ate.

For my second cycle I'm for sure running Deca I loved how it helped my joints there's never been any arthritis med that even could touch it.If I could run deca for my arthritis I would be like gold but.. shut you down pretty hard.

Here's my cycle

Sustanon 250 3x wk so 750mg week for 15 weeks
Deca 300mg twice a week for 15 weeks

Anadrol 50 50mg aday for 5 weeks

Aimeridex I wanna run it just to keep water weight down and estrogen in check. What MG is a good starting point I was thinking 0.05mg EOD for the 15wks and should I run it with my pct too.
Ok now with HCG I never used it not sure if it's really needed but have read some great benefits to it. I was thinking of only using it 2 weeks before my last pin and 2 weeks right before pct then off two weeks before pct. There is so many different answers on this I don't know how to run it. For me I don't wanna run it with my cycle only I just wanna give the boys kick started at the end to get ready. How many iu's should should I take a week how often I can get 15,000iu kits .

And pct after 4 weeks of last shot is gonna be clomid and Tamoxifen.

I'm gonna try sustanon it will be new for me test is test just with different esters but I'm going to keep deca the same and anadrol the same. I know how I react on them so adding something new to see how my body does.

Thanks sorry for such a long post[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Professional Muscle mobile app

So your question is how to run HCG?

Congrats and you should be up over 2 grams worth of stuff by your third cycle.

Just for clarity for some readers, there is another poster under the name juggy who has been around a good time now. I read this and was like "2nd cycle...LMAO." Then I realized it was a different juggy altogether:cool:

Just for clarity for some readers, there is another poster under the name juggy who has been around a good time now. I read this and was like "2nd cycle...LMAO." Then I realized it was a different juggy altogether:cool:

yea i was like WTF. Only enough room for one Juggy lol.

To the OP....if your coming off an injury, ease into it. 300mg test and maybe a little pre workout tbol 3-4x a week until you get leaner and add some quality. 750mg test and 600 deca is quite a bit of drugs

yea i was like WTF. Only enough room for one Juggy lol.

To the OP....if your coming off an injury, ease into it. 300mg test and maybe a little pre workout tbol 3-4x a week until you get leaner and add some quality. 750mg test and 600 deca is quite a bit of drugs
what i would like to know is which one out of you two fuckers is Juggy D ?? lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Looking at how you worded your post and from the info you provided, I'd say you'll look and feel better if you stay natural.

what i would like to know is which one out of you two fuckers is Juggy D ?? lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

juggy38 was the one who was arrested 2 years ago for having sex with beagles, and 12 chickens. He does have a great beard though.

I been back in the gym now for weeks really if I hit my back hard it helps. Only reason I'm going to pin sustanon 3 times a week is to get the most out of the short esters. If I was going to just run test e or cyp I would stick to 500mg awk

Sent from my SM-G935V using Professional Muscle mobile app

The forest in the dark of the night can be a scary place without a GPS.

Should have saved that money and got a good coach!!!!!!!!

-MT

Naproxen and steroids don't mix. Both are harmful to the kidneys. And that is the biggest first cycle I have ever seen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws