over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with blood work

mp5navy187

Banned
Just got blood work dont by my ENDO and everything looks ok accept my Liver the numbers came back high ast and alt were in the higher range. I was on a cycle of halodrol when i ran the blood work could that be result of these numbers increased? Also What kinda blood work would request for the kidneys?

And what would you recommend for liver supplements?

I]

Last edited:
Not enough info. They aren't super high. Just out of range. I'm guessing halodrol is an oral? Methylated? If so doesn't look too bad considering.

Did you train for the 2-3 days before the blood draw?
What other super supps were you using?
What OTC supps were you taking?

Olympus Labs TUDCA year round 250mg. On cycle, especially with orals 500-1000mg.

Last edited:
My ALT is usually slightly elevated because of intense training. Nothing to worry about.

Not enough info. They aren't super high. Just out of range. I'm guessing halodrol is an oral? Methylated? If so doesn't look too bad considering.

Did you train for the 2-3 days before the blood draw?
What other super supps were you using?
What OTC supps were you taking?

Olympus Labs TUDCA year round 250mg. On cycle, especially with orals 500-1000mg.

Im on Currently taking on test c 200 mg a week and i was on halodrol 350 for 7 weeks before the test...

I take N2guard mostly year around its expesnive but its legit.

And take ameridex when I feel my estro is 2 high

And i yes I trained the day of and the day before.

Tudca, SAMe, and NAC are all good choices for liver supps. To be fair though, your liver values are not incredibly elevated...they are above normal ranges, but compared to other who are tested while on orals, they are moderate.

The BUN and Creatinine on those tests are good indicators for your kidney (I think that's what you were asking). They seem to be in very good shape. The one thing I would strongly recommend you add next time is your Lipids (cholesterol), since healthy ranges of those are important, and for some people anabolics can tank your HDL pretty quickly.

Tudca, SAMe, and NAC are all good choices for liver supps. To be fair though, your liver values are not incredibly elevated...they are above normal ranges, but compared to other who are tested while on orals, they are moderate.

The BUN and Creatinine on those tests are good indicators for your kidney (I think that's what you were asking). They seem to be in very good shape. The one thing I would strongly recommend you add next time is your Lipids (cholesterol), since healthy ranges of those are important, and for some people anabolics can tank your HDL pretty quickly.
Yes you understood what I was asking about kidneys to thank you lol

And my cholesterol is was getting bad but every time I tested i was on a tren cycle so I never freak out to much... But yes I'll request more blood work on total cholesterol.

Been using gear on an off last 4years not sure if they consider that a long time but I'm being smarter with my cycles HRT is nice but tren added is addicting results... Right now I'm just running normal dose test with var... It's harder to maintain coming off a tren cruise...

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Im on Currently taking on test c 200 mg a week and i was on halodrol 350 for 7 weeks before the test...

I take N2guard mostly year around its expesnive but its legit.

And take ameridex when I feel my estro is 2 high

And i yes I trained the day of and the day before.

There is no way an oral that was removed 7 weeks ago will still keep your liver values elevated, let alone a weak one like halodrol

There is no way an oral that was removed 7 weeks ago will still keep your liver values elevated, let alone a weak one like halodrol
Error on my part I was on halodrol for 7 weeks a week before my test I was
finished with the cycle. And those orals actually were strong at 3 caps a day 35 mg per pill I saw results fast

Error on my part I was on halodrol for 7 weeks a week before my test I was
finished with the cycle. And those orals actually were strong at 3 caps a day 35 mg per pill I saw results fast

Dude your liver values are fine. Mine were 3x higher than the normal range while on superdrol and then a week later, they were back in the normal range. Heavy training elevates liver values too. You have good bloodwork based on what you got tested. I'd be happy with that if I were you.

Dude your liver values are fine. Mine were 3x higher than the normal range while on superdrol and then a week later, they were back in the normal range. Heavy training elevates liver values too. You have good bloodwork based on what you got tested. I'd be happy with that if I were you.
I'm happy now I never understood blood work based on the liver. Now I kno thank for the reply.

I always ask questions here knowledgeable bros here.

How are you taking that test? 1 shot a week, or splitting it up? And when was the blood drawn relative to your dosing protocol?

I'm spilting it up 100 mg Monday 100 Friday... It's very controlled my. Insurance only allows the 1mg vial in a 2 pack every 10 days my endo is very basic with his HRT regime

A week after injected I had blood drawn

Alright cool I saw it was circled so thought there might have been a question about that too.

Well my test levels are in the normal range now i explains why I'm losing size since I've been off tren 400 mg test a week I've lost like 15 lbs. Makes me wanna bump it up again

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity