over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help With Depression/Anxiety

babygetoboy

Registered
I really need help, and don't knoww where to turn. My depression is debilitating. I can't really talk to anyone, I'm awful at meeting new people, can't meet any girls, I sit it my basement all the time. I can't focus in the gym , my sleep patterns are awful, sleeping all day, up all night, having panic attacks at work.

I've been suffering with this for a long time, and I don't know what to do , and need all the help I can get. I used to be on zoloft, but went off of that. It has never been this bad though, my parents keep telling me how bad it is and want to help.

Do you have medical insurance, go see a doctor asap. If you are on Juice, smoking pot, or drinking, I would cut that as well. Life isnt a competition to be the biggest, richest, strongest, its to be Happy.

You admitted to having a problem now go seek help asap.

What brought this on?

That's good advice, see a doctor, psychologist or psychiatrist. Also, when you are in this funk, try and think of the positives that you have going in life.
I know that it is not easy, but "force" yourself to think positive, and know that it will get better.
Also, you might want to try associative breathing relaxation techniques.

i think you should stay away from anti depressive drugs, they are NOT good for you

Have a set bed time, if you always go to bed at the same time your body will get use to it and you will get much easier to sleep, it could take a while to get used to it but its worth it.

Start training some kind of martial art, it will give you some new action and you will meet lots of new people, and its fun and good exercise too!

hope things sorts out for you... good luck

Babygetoboy,

The first thing one must do is get a complete physical check up with a health screen in order to make sure nothing is awry. If it is determined that nothing is physically wrong, the next place I'd check is with your relationships. Is there something wrong in the workplace? Do you have romantic problems or family trouble? Barring some biological reason for depression, people often 'choose' to depress rather than choosing to be angry. That is a good thing because if people chose to be angry rather than depressed we'd have a lot more murder victims on our hands. What do you think is causing your feelings of depression?

I'm in the same boat to some extent... even my friends have noticed i never go out anymore... and to be frank i have a hard time doing anything other than what i have to, such as work, pay bills, etc. If you have health insurance you shouold definately use it, if not there are also alternatives for those who can afford proper mental health care.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws