over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with diet, stuck at same weight for 3 weeks

You look overall man. Don't give up. I can identify with the patellar tendonitis. Have you found anything at all that helps?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thanks mate

Yes, the best advise I can give is to reduce swelling as much as possible, if you don't the pain just keeps getting worse An worse with each workout An in the end you will need 3-4 weeks off

Post leg training, ice your knees for 30 mins, I have to bags of frozen peas in the freezer for this

Use a menthol product like KWAN LOONG oil everyday

Stretch your quads everyday, this stretches your tendons too, I found having bad knees you tend to protect them by not using them for everyday things like bending down but I think this makes them so tight that asoon as you start leg training your tendons kill as they have been stuck in a short position all week

You look great!
Why metformin while trying to grow?
I can understand on the weekends to help insulin sensitivity if you’re using HGH and insulin, but in general anything that inhibits carbohydrates seems counterproductive to mass building in my opinion.

Jay you look great. Basically repeating what everyone else has stated since I posted. The hgh/slin side of things is what you should be exploring and only small doses would be needed to give you a big boost. As we mentioned definitely try drop the metformin too. It's a great drug but could be hindering you. Taking it on w/e's or similar should be fine and help keep you relatively slin sensitive. Have you had your sensitivity tested via blood work recently? I am sure you are probably fine even eating carbs daily.

I agree with Tenny and quality is far more important but with you I think you have more in you (you haven't reached your genetic max). I only write that as you have the desire as well. I think you could get bigger without ruining your shape. I will sort something out for you so expect a pm soon.

You look great for 800 test and 800eq which you just started.

The smartest option would be to add hgh and insulin, 2iu gh with 2iu insulin at least 2x per day, work up to 3-4 times per day.

You are likely as big as you will get with just gear and will need gh/insulin to get to the next size level.

Don;t burn your self out being so meticulous when all you are missing is the gh/insulin, once you add that you will grow, but unless your plan is to compete then you already look great to 99% of the population

I was stuck at 230 lbs for years before adding gh, then made crazy gains when added it

Did your strength go up much when you added gh and slin or did it stay about the same and you just put on more muscle?

Did your strength go up much when you added gh and slin or did it stay about the same and you just put on more muscle?

my strength did increase with that weight gain as would be expected but not anything crazy and not like adding 50mg/day of tren.

Before gh incline bench 275lbs for 8 reps after gh 275lbs for 12-15 reps, add tren and that will go up to 405 for 8+ reps or 355 before gh.

You look great!
Why metformin while trying to grow?
I can understand on the weekends to help insulin sensitivity if you’re using HGH and insulin, but in general anything that inhibits carbohydrates seems counterproductive to mass building in my opinion.

Hey john

I don't normly use metformin just thought I'd try something different as I need to change something and I got 1000 tabs for £30

Reason I thought they might be a good idea is after listening to a few videos online (one from John meddows) basically saying insulin sensitivity is king in bodybuilding, eating tons of carbs everyday will make you less sensitive and means nutrients are not getting stutteled propley into muscles and are baiscly just sitting on the blood

I could be way off with this but this is what I'm getting from the videos, metformin, cardio, mini diet, fasting will all help keep sensitively higher

my strength did increase with that weight gain as would be expected but not anything crazy and not like adding 50mg/day of tren.

Before gh incline bench 275lbs for 8 reps after gh 275lbs for 12-15 reps, add tren and that will go up to 405 for 8+ reps or 355 before gh.

So how much extra weight/muscle did you gain and in what period of time when you added gh and slin?

Hey john

I don't normly use metformin just thought I'd try something different as I need to change something and I got 1000 tabs for £30

Reason I thought they might be a good idea is after listening to a few videos online (one from John meddows) basically saying insulin sensitivity is king in bodybuilding, eating tons of carbs everyday will make you less sensitive and means nutrients are not getting stutteled propley into muscles and are baiscly just sitting on the blood

I could be way off with this but this is what I'm getting from the videos, metformin, cardio, mini diet, fasting will all help keep sensitively higher

Metformin is great for health so it’s probably a good thing. I tried it and felt real bad so it’s not for me.
What I had Pinkton do to gain weight was to have a protein shake after every whole food meal consisting of whey protein, oats, frozen berries, natural peanut, almond, or cashew butter, and an egg plus almond milk.

Hey john

Metformin is great. I would recommend most guys to use it. However if you are in a position like you are it seems the obvious things to drop first. You can always just restart it again in the future. Slin sensitivity is king but I think you would probably be surprised by your reading if you had blood work done. I use metformin on/off through the year now. GDA's are a great thing though especially when bulking and eating lot's of carbs. You could also do more fat on certain days and lower the carbs. I think everything mentioned earlier in this thread should help you out.

I forgot to mention the stuff I will get Geno to send to you will also help matters too :D He has MK-677 so no need to worry about that. PM me what would help you out and I will see what I can do. Thanks

I'm no expert in the matter, but agree with what Elvis said about insulin sensitivity.

Maybe try introducing some carb cycling into your diet if the other suggestions don't pan out. I know I can go a few days on lower carbs while upping other macros, then add in a huge carb day while cutting back on fat that day and my body soaks it up like a sponge. I end up slightly heavier, but don't experience the spill over that you hear about from the guys that compete.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Can you post a leg workout of yours ? I suffer too from patella tenonditis and I could use a good workout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you post a leg workout of yours ? I suffer too from patella tenonditis and I could use a good workout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just do a standed leg workout, squats, hack squats An leg press vering the foot potision then finish with leg extension or walking lungs then adductor machine

Most important thing is getting the swelling down before your next workout, an knee straps around your patella tendons

Ok so i see the gear and the diet and your workout routine somewhere in a post above but how many days a week are you resting? I notice when i hit a plateau its because ive begun to overtrain myself. So rather than take 1 day a week off i start taking 2 days and if necessary 3 days. You'll be surprised how sitting idle for an extra day or two will add gains. Especially if you are training hard and heavy. After breaking the muscle down like that you need extra rest to grow. I know mentally sometimes its tough to sit around idle when your eating like an animal and taking lots of gear. But there are a lot of guys I know who grow like weeds only working out heavy 3-4 days a week when bulking (and they helped me with my plateaus when i was in your same situation). Then when its time to lean out that's when they hit gym 5-6 days and rest less.

Last edited:
You may have Maxed out...I know I have.
Been stuck at 250-255 for 5yrs. Sure I add weight on a winter bulker but not Hard, ripped dense muscle. Upping calories and gear to an unhealthy level for months plus training hard and heavy just to revert back to a ripped 250 every year. Hit 270 twice and felt like Shit!

THe good thing is you can eat all you want and train less plus not as heavy!

Not sure your age but in years ahead you may gain slowly, One to a couple pounds a year which in 5yrs adds up!

It Sucks but sometimes you need to learn to be happy were your at!!!
At least I keep trying to tell myself that..lol

Last edited:
You may have Maxed out...I know I have.
Been stuck at 250-255 for 5yrs. Sure I add weight on a winter bulker but not Hard, ripped dense muscle. Upping calories and gear to an unhealthy level for months plus training hard and heavy just to revert back to a ripped 250 every year. Hit 270 twice and felt like Shit!

THe good thing is you can eat all you want and train less plus not as heavy!

Not sure your age but in years ahead you may gain slowly, One to a couple pounds a year which in 5yrs adds up!

It Sucks but sometimes you need to learn to be happy were your at!!!
At least I keep trying to tell myself that..lol

Yeah I prob I'm maxed out I have just refused to give up haha last year I bulked for about 6 months, towards the end I was slamming so much gear (about3.5g) and eating tons of food, maybe 10k cals as I was eating McDonald's everyday post work out and I work in a bakery so tones of cake all day and still only got to about 230lb soft and I thought I had easy gained 5lb of muscle dieted down An was 195lb ripped and then filled bk out to about 205lb after a week of carb, same weight I was the last 2/3 years, sux

Iv been training super heavy this year doing progession overload and fell like I'm only making my waist bigger an about to tear sumthing

Yeah I prob I'm maxed out I have just refused to give up haha last year I bulked for about 6 months, towards the end I was slamming so much gear (about3.5g) and eating tons of food, maybe 10k cals as I was eating McDonald's everyday post work out and I work in a bakery so tones of cake all day and still only got to about 230lb soft and I thought I had easy gained 5lb of muscle dieted down An was 195lb ripped and then filled bk out to about 205lb after a week of carb, same weight I was the last 2/3 years, sux

Iv been training super heavy this year doing progession overload and fell like I'm only making my waist bigger an about to tear sumthing
The only good takeaway is you can eat whatever the F you want :D lol.

Right, its either trying constantly to get bigger or being bigger trying to get ripped.
I would take eating and being Ripped than dieting while being FAT!!!

I was doing the same: 3 grams plus a lot of Shit Food..
Even so I am not made to be 270, that alone will Tax your body out!

Last edited:
for those bad knee tendons, which i have too. to the point of i cant even sit or stand without holding onto something, when i get too heavy on the weight workouts .....
try leg presses like this.
drop the weight quite a bit, which helped me. then dont lock knees at the end, keep em bent to keep tension on the muscle
do a 3 second slow negative to halfway or a little beyond. hold that for 1 second, then go back up to the bent knee start. 15 reps mininum up to whatever u can handle rep-wise. and a REAL 3 seconds. no quick negative.
the pain ur gonna feel in yr quads will be crazy, and the tendons wont have to get wasted by the heavy weight.
since ive switched to that style of leg press my knees havent hurt at all.
u can try multiple sets that way but its gonna be a pain fest. and yr tendons will thank u.

By the way apart from the obvious changes to training anyone suffering from patellar tendonitis should try BPC-157 and/or TB-500. I would inject the BPC at the bottom/side of your knee cap and the TB sub-q in your stomach/hip. I have used tb a few times and just started bpc for the first time and I am amazed by the combo so far.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws