over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with diet, stuck at same weight for 3 weeks

jayl19

Registered
Hey guys just wanted some advice with my diet An maybe gear, basically started a bulk 8/9 weeks ago and I'm stuck at the same weight I get stuck at every year, even though I keep putting my food up, I don't think I can fit more food in, always feel sick

My weight is 15.10 stone, 99k, 220lb

I'm 5f11", 31 years old, been lifting consistently about 7 years, past 4 years my off season weight only goes past this if i use slin but when I stop the slin it comes back to this

Gear...
800mg test cyp the whole cycle so far
700npp first 4 weeks
Then switch npp for 60mg dbol for 2 weeks, had stomach issues so switch that for eq for the past 2 weeks at 800mg

1/4 adex 2x per week
1000mg metformin ed

Diet
M1
3 whole large eggs
120g chicken (cooked)
130g oats (dry)
1tsb honey

M2 +M3 (in work)
200g chicken (cooked)
Half bag microwave rice (50carb)
100g veg

M4
200g chicken (cooked)
2 bagels
Light cream cheese

M5 (pre)
2 scoops whey
100g oats
10g coconut oil

Intra
50g cyclin dextrin
20g EAA, 10g creatine, 10g glutamine, 3g electro light

Straight after workout
1 scoop whey

M6 (post)
Random meal
200g meat plus
150g carbs

M7 (pre bed)
120g chicken
3 whole eggs

Pro 400
Carbs 550
Fats 80
Kcal 4500

Also on top of that maybe 3 times a week Iv added a cake or two (500cals)

So what should I do, just keep adding even more food?

What meal should I add food too?
(Was thinking adding mac oil to afew)

How much food do you guys eat during a bulk?

You should be eating enough to continue to grow muscle , but not so much you gain fat.

You could add more fats from either egg yolks , olive oil or nuts to eat meal which will increase you daily calories while adding minimal amount of volume to the meals but that most likely will not do and but add fat.

That's a shit load of gear to be the size you are unless you are incredibly lean , I think maybe the metformin could probably be curbing you appetite some.

Try taking a week off the metformin and see if that helps with you appetite any , if it does not help , invest in some GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 and take a small dose of that before each meal. I'm helping a guy now and this is what he is doing to increase his appetite during the day and the little bump in the natural HGH production is helping as well , he is taking 100mcg with all 4 meals during the day (he also gets a shake and Intra workout shake)

Hi
At first it looks like enough food for your weight. And its typical that gains can stop after 8-10 weeks, therefor many bodybuilders play around with different approaches after 8 weeks. Up food(total kcal), up carbs or up/change gear is examples for still making gains.
You have a lot of protein in diet, which is good but maybe you could benefit more to exchange some protein for carbs. At your weight you dont NEED more than 200g of protein. Or just up your calorie-intake, and a little more to every meal.

You wrote that "700npp for 4 weeks" what are you on right now, 800mg EQ with 800mg test?
It could take some time for the exchange of gear to kick in, since npp is fast-acting and would leave your system long before EQ would start working properly. And personally i think you would have made more gains on NPP than EQ but i dont know your body.
If you could handle it, try some other stuff. Since dbol gave you trouble try another oral just as a kicker to get past this point and give the EQ some time to work.

always feel sick

I never gain muscle when I'm feeling like that.

Maybe you're not digesting all of that food.

Maybe a cleanse is in order. Then feel better, happier and lift with more intensity thru shorter workouts.

What's your BF %? If high'ish, gear doesn't work as good.

Thanks for replays

Iv attached an image below, this is a year old but it's about the same weight I get stuck at every year, last year I got fed up and just eat tones of cakes in bettween meals for 3 months an still only gained an extra 7lb (all fat I recon) but I'm talking 4/5k cals from cake on top of the 4.5k cals of food, always room for junk food isn't there, trying to keep it clean

I also changed my style of training about 10 months ago to the Jordan peters style progressive over load, which Iv seen massive strength gains but not much in muscle

I don't think this is a lot of gear for some one my size, everyone I know takes double me

I'm doing 800mg test an 800mg eq right now, gona give it time to build up, then if it's still not doing much add the npp on top

All the oral gears seems to mess my stomach up aswel, massive bloated gassy belly, I can't eat anything

Ghrp6 is a good idea but might just try more fats first, what would be a maximum of fat one would consume?

Attachments

• IMG_2068.jpg
    IMG_2068.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 327
I'd be willing to bed the orals AND Metformin arewhats causing you to have a reduced appatite.

I'd stop home first , for 2 weeks and see what.

Then add 10-15g fat to each meal , that's 650-750 calories per day , try that for a couple weeks.

Don't make a bunch of changes at once otherwise you can't tell what worked.

I'd be willing to bed the orals AND Metformin arewhats causing you to have a reduced appatite.

I'd stop home first , for 2 weeks and see what.

Then add 10-15g fat to each meal , that's 650-750 calories per day , try that for a couple weeks.

Don't make a bunch of changes at once otherwise you can't tell what worked.

Thanks mate, I'll try that then, stop metformin not taking oral gear now anyway eq should have kicked in by then too

Iv got 2 bottles of mac oil here, I could add them to meals, doesn't taste the best but oh well Haha

Lot's of ways you could go about things. I would do what GS stated and make one change at a time. I would drop the metformin for a bit. Obviously you are not on oral aas now so that's good.

The eq is 2 weeks in so will build up. Maybe have a few days off your diet too just to help matters. Then after a few weeks see how you are and if you're not gaining add some calories. I would recommend adding in fats to some meals in the form of cashew butter, cashews, brazil nuts, macademia nut oil etc.

Then after time look at having more carbs per meal when in work. I think a few minor adjushments will help you out. Although everything looks ok and sometimes you need to back off a bit before you can make forward steps. Are you consistently eating all that everyday?

I would also recommend MK-677 at 10mg-20mg at some point too. Plus depending upon how long you are going at things perhaps 4iu slin twice daily to help matters (appetite, weight, fullness etc). Definitely little changes every so often and if you need a break take it and carry on afterwards.

Last edited:
Lot's of ways you could go about things. I would do what GS stated and make one change at a time. I would drop the metformin for a bit. Obviously you are not on oral aas now so that's good.

The eq is 2 weeks in so will build up. Maybe have a few days off your diet too just to help matters. Then after a few weeks see how you are and if you're not gaining add some calories. I would recommend adding in fats to some meals in the form of cashew butter, cashews, brazil nuts, macademia nut oil etc.

Then after time look at having more carbs per meal when in work. I think a few minor adjushments will help you out. Although everything looks ok and sometimes you need to back off a bit before you can make forward steps. Are you consistently eating all that everyday?

I would also recommend MK-677 at 10mg-20mg at some point too. Plus depending upon how long you are going at things perhaps 4iu slin twice daily to help matters (appetite, weight, fullness etc). Definitely little changes every so often and if you need a break take it and carry on afterwards.

Hey elvia

Yes I eat that much food every day, maybe drop 100 carbs on non training days due to no intra and no need for 150carb post work out, just eat 100g at that time.

the reason I'm taking metformin is just to keep insulin sensitivity higher as carbs are so high, I could eat eat more carbs if there highGI could add bread rolls to the meals in work for example or even more cearl post work out

I was using mk677 last year and I seemed like the brand I was using started of great then slowly just worse with each tub I bought so stoped buying them, might give them another go when I get paid, different brand ovb

I'll try just dropping net formin first, Iv just bought 3ml humolog too

are you against gh/insulin ?

I can't afford hgh right now, paying off a 7k loan for house renovation plus 3k holiday, so funds are low, I have slin here ready to go, all my gear is homebrewed An ready, test, npp, eq, tren ace, don't mind spending £50 here or there for extras but the hgh is too expensive right now,

I always think maybe the lack off hgh the past 7 years is why I'm still small despite me training super hard, never missing a meal, and having superior knolege then everyone I know personally about everything bodybuilding thanks to this forum

My pals don't have a clue about anything, but have money for 10lu hgh aday and are all 40-50lb bigger, all these small things we do really mean jack shit if your not on a ton of peds to make up for poor genetics

maybe you are genetically maxed on size.....

and pushing size past that point leads to disaster in most case....

maybe its time you put some quality into the physique you have for
awhile, instead of playing the mass game for yet another year...

You look great for 800 test and 800eq which you just started.

The smartest option would be to add hgh and insulin, 2iu gh with 2iu insulin at least 2x per day, work up to 3-4 times per day.

You are likely as big as you will get with just gear and will need gh/insulin to get to the next size level.

Don;t burn your self out being so meticulous when all you are missing is the gh/insulin, once you add that you will grow, but unless your plan is to compete then you already look great to 99% of the population

I was stuck at 230 lbs for years before adding gh, then made crazy gains when added it

Last edited:
The good: You look amazing.

The bad: Getting past this point is going to take some changes. First thing I would do is actually employ a very short mini-cut just to cause a boost in insulin sensitivity. Just about 1 week of hard dieting and then get back to it.

Also, as others have mentioned, you could add a low dose of insulin (do not do it during the mini cut) which would help nutrient partitioning.

Instead of GH, add some Mk677.

Tenny: yes I thought about that a lot, maybe I'm just maxed out, hard pill to swallow as I always wanted to compete even if it was just once, I don't even think I can do classic with my waist not bein tiny

Goal245: trying to get my debt paid off the next 4 months so I'll be able to get hgh then but not now, could afford mk677 but not sure on the quality, last stuff I had was crap, i don't mind taking slin pre work, done it the past few years towards of the end of a bulk but only really gained water, not tried it multiple times aday or with gh

Star child: thanks man, yes Iv thought about a mini cut to re sensitise to carbs and stuff, might try that in afew weeks, see what this eq can do first

I noticed enhanced athlet is a sponcer here and they have a uk/eu website (I'm from England) they sell mk677 for £70 normly I would pay £45 but if it's the real deal I could afford a box a month

Can any one vouch for them?

Cheers lads

Tenny: yes I thought about that a lot, maybe I'm just maxed out, hard pill to swallow as I always wanted to compete even if it was just once, I don't even think I can do classic with my waist not bein tiny

Goal245: trying to get my debt paid off the next 4 months so I'll be able to get hgh then but not now, could afford mk677 but not sure on the quality, last stuff I had was crap, i don't mind taking slin pre work, done it the past few years towards of the end of a bulk but only really gained water, not tried it multiple times aday or with gh

Star child: thanks man, yes Iv thought about a mini cut to re sensitise to carbs and stuff, might try that in afew weeks, see what this eq can do first

I noticed enhanced athlet is a sponcer here and they have a uk/eu website (I'm from England) they sell mk677 for £70 normly I would pay £45 but if it's the real deal I could afford a box a month

Cheers lads
I've used 2 EA products. The osta worked, but gave me muscle aches. Not sure why. The DNP was definitely legit. Holy heck lol.

Cheers lads

you can deff. compete.....

and belong up there....

wheels...??? mayby you've posted before, I cant remember....

and belong up there....

I agree 100%.

I've had clients who have less size than you do quite well. Some have won local shows. You have great symmetry and a good amount of size.

and belong up there....

I'll post some pics below I just took

My legs suck tbh, I got a micro tear in my right petteler tendon years ago, had to skip legs for 2 years an when I got bk into it (2 years ago) I developed tendinitis in both knees

So now when I train legs they kill, still never miss a workout but I find it impossible to get a pump in my quad now, they are growing just slowly, hoping there big enough in the next few years

Attachments

• IMG_2070.jpg
    IMG_2070.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2072.jpg
    IMG_2072.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2073.jpg
    IMG_2073.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2074.jpg
    IMG_2074.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 73
I'll post some pics below I just took

My legs suck tbh, I got a micro tear in my right petteler tendon years ago, had to skip legs for 2 years an when I got bk into it (2 years ago) I developed tendinitis in both knees

So now when I train legs they kill, still never miss a workout but I find it impossible to get a pump in my quad now, they are growing just slowly, hoping there big enough in the next few years
You look overall man. Don't give up. I can identify with the patellar tendonitis. Have you found anything at all that helps?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner