over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with digestive issues

juice monkey

Registered
Okay guys looking for some help and guidance. Just recently getting back into a clean bulking diet, eating every 2.5 to 3 hours. I am hungry when I sit down to each meal but I have noticed with the amount of food intake my body isn't eliminating that much waste, well atleast I feel like it isn't. I notice my stomach will tend to stay bloated during the day, but like I said earlier, I am hungry each time I eat my meal, so I am not force feeding. Do you guys think digestive enzymes would help? I am eating steamed broccoli 2-3 times a day with my meals. I enjoy eating and putting down good clean calories, I just feel like my body isn't getting rid of the waste efficiently. Thanks for the help guys, I really want to put on size this winter and I know I need to eat to do this. I am 6'5" and 260 now, hoping to get up to 280ish my end of March.

Digestive enzymes are very helpful for me. I would also suggest a good probiotic supplement. With the amount of food we eat I definitely feel they are important and beneficial. Adding in some fiber prebed should help get things moving a bit too

Totalnutritionrx.com Digestive wheat germ enzyme great product!

Ak

I need to do something myself ,i have had problems for years.
DR doesn't seem concerned but if he had my problems he would think other-wise.

As said proper hydration is key to good digestion. There is no point pounding 6-8 meals a day if your body is unable to absorb the nutrients.
Be careful overdoing the fibre, too much can have the opposite effect.
Avoid gluten also

some ppl with high fiber gets digestive issues as well so if you already have that problem make a better search around..

As said proper hydration is key to good digestion. There is no point pounding 6-8 meals a day if your body is unable to absorb the nutrients.
Be careful overdoing the fibre, too much can have the opposite effect.
Avoid gluten also

Agreed on the fibre. Too much broccoli bloats me to fuck to the point I look pregnant:banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

personaly i only use oats in the morning along with eggs and thats all for now..

It is possible your stool is becoming dehydrated which leads it bloating. When you bloat do you pass wind? If so is it stale?

If not, when you pass stool is it hard and in small bits or formed and comes out fairly easily?

If the first, then your stool is dehydrated. Correcting this isn't as easy as people may suggest. Insoluble fiber will help hydrated and move stool out of the body. But water intake must remain high. Many people just increase fiber overall be find the problem persists. This is because soluble fiber in a way works a against insoluble fiber. The longer stool spends in the large intestine the more time there is for the body to absorb water from it.

Guavas are probably the best source of insoluble fiber, along with broccoli, green beans and prunes.

With that said there are other causes too, eg too much saturated fat slowing digestive mobility.

For me tren does this to me and the problem is it dehydrates me during the night. It can be hard to fight against it. If it is the drugs then reduce them, correct the diet and then slowly increase them.

I suffer from Crohn's disease so know all too well about bloating lol.

Thanks Phil I will definitely check it out....thanks everyone for your suggestions.

hey Phil I checked out the wheat germ product, each bottle contains 60 pills, how long will one bottle last?

i also find that for me faster carb sources helps alot with digestion. if i eat oatmeal or brown rice im full and bloated for half the day. but white rice, ezekiel cereal and stuff like that im good to go 3 hours later and i dont have that pregnant belly look all day

hey heavy hitter, my carb sources for breakfast are Ezekiel bread and oatmeal and during the day with my meals I'm eating jasmine rice and/or sweet potatoes and broccoli. Like I said, generally I'm ready to eat within 2 to 3 hours after each of my meals, just concerns me that my bowel movements aren't up to par, considering the amount of food I'm taking in, sorry if that sounds disgusting.

Try chia seeds. They absorb a lot of water and gel up in your intestinal tract. They basically lube your waste product and help everything kind of slide out. I know it sounds gross but they work very well for keeping me regular. 1 tablespoon prebed and another tablespoon at about noon works wonders for me

hey Phil I checked out the wheat germ product, each bottle contains 60 pills, how long will one bottle last?

The research was done 1 capsule twice a day, However I have found that once you have started once in the AM does just fine.

Ak

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic