over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with dosing

Infoseeker

Newbies
I recently brought 6mg cjc1295 and 6mg Ghrp6. I have read DatBtrues post and it says to dose 2 doses a week of cjc and ghrp6 2 to 3 times a day. What is unclear to me is the amounts and for how long. With that being said goals should be clear. I am 5.9 175lbs 10% bf. I'm 30 yrs old. I want to gain lean mass and burn some fat.
What other AS, or sarms or peptides would you add to this?
Please help I really want to do this right.

ok what u should do is 100mcg of CJC and 100mcg of ghrp 3 x aday on an empty stomach. and try not to eat for about an hour after the shot. If ur also taking real Gh the after your CJC/ghrp shot wait 15 min and take ur Gh. make sure one shot is am one is post workout and one before bed.

hey there

First, you need to figure out what your cjc1295 is. True cjc1295 attaches the length 29 peptide to a protein called "drug affinity complex" (DAC) which greatly extends the half-life to several days. Most cjc1295 sold lacks DAC and is just the peptide (sometimes called mod grf1-29). So the big question is whether you have true cjc or mod grf1-29. The dosing depends on that.

By way of background, these peptides mimic GHRH, growth hormone releasing hormone. I believe sermorelin is just the first 29 amino acids of GHRH. It too helps release GH from the pituitary, but has a short half-life measured in minutes. Chemists then created a tweaked version with 4 amino acid substitutions - and a half-life 5-10x longer. This is mod grf, and most people favor it with ghrp6. You take 100-150 mcg. of each, 2-3x per day. Ingest no fats at time of shot.

Cjc1295 w DAC has a half-life measured in days. Read Dat on dosing. I don't remember offhand.

The argument is that mod grf replicates pulsate release of gh (said to be typical for men), while cjc1295 w DAC produces a slower bleed of gh, a more feminine pattern. Don't know if this is a legit argument or more "bro science". I use ghrp6 + mod grf, sometimes mixing in ipamorelin for ghrp6 or sermorelin for mod grf.

Stacking ... most things synergize. A good place to start is always test-e 300-600mg/week ... but you can go higher or in different directions.

I got mine from innovative research so I think it's just cjc not dac, so 100mcg 2 to 3 times a day, or 100 mug of each broken up into 2 to 3 shots. Also how many days weeks months does it take to have results.

I got mine from innovative research so I think it's just cjc not dac, so 100mcg 2 to 3 times a day, or 100 mug of each broken up into 2 to 3 shots. Also how many days weeks months does it take to have results.

100 mcg cjc no dac plus 100 mcg ghrp6 per shot
2-3 shots per day, no fats at time of shot

You should expect to feel a flush from cjc and slight hunger from ghrp6 within 15 minutes of taking shot. Hands may go numb too, esp. if you are putting out a lot of gh.

Results vary. I felt it quickly and saw better gains within a few days, but I get good gh pulses from this. My igf more than doubled. So if you respond well, it can happen fast.

Any thoughts on adding osterine to this. I got some 50mg 30ml from unity peptide. Thinking about doing 25mg

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws