over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help With First Cycle

YoungGuy24

Newbies
I plan on putting in an order today for my first cycle. I'm 5'7" and 24 years old. I was at 143 in Nov, and I'm up to 153 as of today. I've been taking the normal GNC morning, post workout, and night time proteins. Also I take c4 pre workout, amino acids during workout, and crecore creatine post workout. I was a college athlete (soccer), and have kept myself in great shape and have managed to stay lean. I'm looking to put on around 10-15 pounds of muscle and still stay somewhat cut. Also, I'm only wanting to do a short cycle, maybe something 5-8 weeks at most. I've been told test prop is exactly what I need. Is this right? Should I stack it with something else? I've very experienced in the gym, and I am a nutrition health nut so I'll be eating right every day on my cycle. I'd love any advice out there! Thanks!

Attachments

• c75a19366b0811e28e0922000a9f1335_7.jpg
    c75a19366b0811e28e0922000a9f1335_7.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 130
I would run prop for 8-10 weeks with var or Winny on the back end for 6 weeks. Prop at 50-75ed with a dry closer like var or Winny will solidify those gains and give you some great vascularity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 153lbs just add in some good food and maybe a nice weightgainer.

If you're positive you want to do an AAS cycle...Test Prop is a great choice.

I also say 8-10 weeks. If you are prepared to inject daily, a good range is 50mg/day.

If you want to inject EOD, 100mg/eod is a good range. Either way you will be at 300-350mg/week.

Combine that with 50mg of Win per day. Either depot or oral. Anavar is also good but more expensive.

Just keep it simple with Test Prop and Win. And 'OnesAndWeights' made another good point of running the win around the last 6 weeks of the cycle.

How many years of training experience do you have?

How many years of training experience do you have?

About 14yrs of solid, training, learning experience. I'm not a walking BB'ing encyclopedia like some guys guys around here (kudos to them) but I have a good foundation of knowledge/experience.

I've been lifting ever since high school. I was an exercise science major in college, but they didn't offer any classes about steroid use lol. As for the test prop, I was told by friends in my local gym that I should take 200mg every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the first 2 weeks, and then back it down to 100mg the remainder of the cycle. Is that overdoing it? Also, does anyone have anything to good say about Brovel Labs Test Prop ?

I wouldn't do prop for first cycle, too much pinning, you'll get bored. Twice a week is great.
Test c 12 weeks+ var (6-8weeks)
Will be a great cycle

Test prop will be good cause it will kick in faster so if you don't like needles you should prob go with a long ester...but if your looking to add size and i would assume that's your goal go with your test prop and get some deca.

Also do you know what your dosage is gonna be?

Last edited:
500mg of sustanon a week with 600 mg of deca and you'd be a happy guy but make sure to have nolva on hand

be prepared to be disapointed. It's never the same when you get "off", so be ready for that. If you really want to grow and not take steps backward you are going to learn really quickly that cycling is not the way to go. So just be sure that this is the road you want to go down cause most of the guys end up staying "on". Forever LOL.

I would look for something with a long ester and pin twice a week maximum.

Maybe something like this :

1 - 12 - 500 mg test E
2 - 12 - 0.25 mg arimidex
12-14 - 500 iu hcg
14 - 60 mg nolva
14 -
day 1 - 300 mg clomid
day 2-10 - 100 mg clomid
week 15 - 40 mg nolva
day 11 - 20 - 50 mg clomid
week 16-18 - 20 mg nolva

You could probably add something more but as a first cycle maybe that's overkill.

Don't do any untill you quit growing naturally. Eat and train seriously for at least another year. At 24 your hormones are prime and why f... with a good thing.
Are you in a hurry to look good in a few weeks for just a few weeks??

As others have stated you can still grow natty with an increase in caloric intake, but at this point you are on track to cycle so...

For your first cycle keep it simple, long ester test 12 weeks at 400-500. Have an AI on hand and pct before you start. Prop is great, but if you never pinned before eod will get old and you should get to enjoy your cycle and not dread the next shot because you are still sore from the last.

You also want to learn how your body reacts to one compound, so an oral kicker might be nice, but when you get sides it's harder to narrow down what the cause is.

The last thing I would like to advise is stop talking to folks in your local gym about gear. I ask folks online,but anyone ever talks supps at the gym and it's creatine and OTC stuff from gnc. If you are going to do something shady,don't talk about it and deny, just makes things easier IMHO.

As others have said many advocate reaching your natural limit before you start. However the decision is ultimately up to you, and IF you decide to do so, make sure you know all the facts.

With that being said, how comfortable are you with pinning? Have you ever pinned anything before? shots at drs? If you don't see any issue with pinning ED/EOD prop is just fine. If you want to feel it out I'd start with a Test C/E for longer (12 weeks was mentioned) and an oral on the front/back end.

Don't do any untill you quit growing naturally. Eat and train seriously for at least another year. At 24 your hormones are prime and why f... with a good thing.
Are you in a hurry to look good in a few weeks for just a few weeks??

:yeahthat: 100% truth 24 yr old dont need to start aas

You just put on 10pds in 4 mnths naturaly. you could easally put on another 10 pds in the next 4 mnths or juice and put on 20 then lose 10 when you come off. So your were you would have been anyway [if you get your pct right}?
If you decide to cycle post pics, it will be interesting to see in 2 mnths and again at 4 mnths.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear