over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with first Tren cycle!

I've always ran at eod with great results.. My first time at 75mg/eod was plenty. If your guy uses the pellets with most any method of brewing the dose would be close to 90-100 mg/ml. I can't pin my shoulders without some sort of discomfort with anything. Try your quads , I've never felt and pain or redness with any "homebrew" I've ever used. hope this helps

Thanx bro,yea I'm getting all sides here as far as the ED to EOD protocol,but since the injection is sore I'm keen on taking it eod for now,100mg.I might try the quads next time but I heard crazy stories as far as limping and such lol.For sure I won't do it at least 2 days prior to my leg training.

Try pinning your quads roughly 8 in from the top of your quad on the lateral side about 3 in from the split where your hamstrings start.. I measure this using my thumb directly on the lateral side of my quads and reaching down as far as I can with my middle finger... As long as you stay toward the lateral part of your quads you wont have a crippling effect from the injection pain .. Maybe a little sore but thats it.. The more you move toward the top of your quad the more pain you will have.. just make sure you aspirate.. I have been pinning my quads for the last 5 years.. That is my experience

Try pinning your quads roughly 8 in from the top of your quad on the lateral side about 3 in from the split where your hamstrings start.. I measure this using my thumb directly on the lateral side of my quads and reaching down as far as I can with my middle finger... As long as you stay toward the lateral part of your quads you wont have a crippling effect from the injection pain .. Maybe a little sore but thats it.. The more you move toward the top of your quad the more pain you will have.. just make sure you aspirate.. I have been pinning my quads for the last 5 years.. That is my experience

Thanx big bro,again I appreciate your input and I will pin my quads starting next week,but for now I'm finishing off with my delts.It looks like the thread was hit 192 times so far by viewers so I'm thinking ppl are interested in the thread.

Having said that I pinned my front delts this time around and I took some of you guys advice and warmed the tren but with no improvement.That same old dreaded pain is still there.When I raise my arms straight up it hurts like hell,when it's relaxed its ok but lil discomfort.

I found out that it stays like this for couple of days and slowly gets better.I'm just gonna man up and keep'em coming rotating the sites.I don't think I'll be able to pin my bis tho too scared lol.Btw so far I haven't noticed any difference in weight or size but we'll c after a week.Plus my state of mind is normal I guess the effects hasn't reached me yet:rolleyes:

The USP method is to use a slin pin and back fill it. Then push down into the muscle of your quad and inject by the finger you're pushing with. As long as you're fairly lean, and I've seen 300 pounders use this with no problem, you don't have to push hard.

This is how to back fill it.

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear