over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with first Tren cycle!

bb4liffe

Registered
Hi guys I need your help again.I had a different thread earlier this month but i had very few response,I guess I wasn't making my statements clear,but this time I have a new question!

I'm planning on running Test E @750mg a week along with 400mg of Tren ace I'm wondering since this is my very first Tren cycle ever and I only have access to Tren ace btw is 400mg a week too much for a first timer?

Also can I run the Tren 60 mg ed or 100mg eod 4 times a week which is better??Thank you guys.

i would recomend 1oomg eod(its short ester life similar to prop)...that was what i ran, along with test on my first tren cycle....goodluck bro....

^^^I really appreciate the input, thank you bro.

Last edited:
Tren is some strong stuff, I would run it at 300mg ( 100mg 3 x ) a week to start off, you can always go up. If the sides aren't to bad, bump up to 350 and so on. Yes I know people will say you need to run it every day or whatever but trust me, you will see right off how much you can handle. More is not always better. Just my opinion

Tren is some strong stuff, I would run it at 300mg ( 100mg 3 x ) a week to start off, you can always go up. If the sides aren't to bad, bump up to 350 and so on. Yes I know people will say you need to run it every day or whatever but trust me, you will see right off how much you can handle. More is not always better. Just my opinion

Thank you bro, the more opinions I get the better understanding for me I'm just trying to make sure I get it right, since I hear lots of stories about the drug lol.Mostly unpleasant but I'm just gonna go ahead and find out myself.Again Thank you very much!

Honestly, start off at 75mg EOD. Tren is very strong shit, and on my first cycle, I had NO sides at all. No sweats, no rage, no acne, just insane strength and NOTHING else, wonderful drug... Well, I laid off the tren for a good 6 months and tried it again and WHAM, gyno immediately after 1 100mg shot. Always and I mean ALWAYS have either cabergoline or pramiprexole on hand just in case gyno flares up.

starting this same cycle in about a week. i'm gonna start the tren @ 75mg/eod, and maybe bump up to 100mg/eod for the remaining 6 weeks or so. best of luck to ya op.

Honestly, start off at 75mg EOD. Tren is very strong shit, and on my first cycle, I had NO sides at all. No sweats, no rage, no acne, just insane strength and NOTHING else, wonderful drug... Well, I laid off the tren for a good 6 months and tried it again and WHAM, gyno immediately after 1 100mg shot. Always and I mean ALWAYS have either cabergoline or pramiprexole on hand just in case gyno flares up.

Thanx bro I'll keep that in mind.

Ok guys here is what happened,I took my first shot of 100mg Tren ace in my rear delts, coz I'm saving my ass for the Test E:D but immediately I had a weird sensation and it hurts like hell, the needle went in with no issues but after the injection it felt real sore for about 30mins,is this normal???P

Plus it was all red and with little hot to the touch, I feel like its giving me a adverse reaction.I read else where homebrewed ones actually do that to you but again it's my first time so I don't know.

Btw this Tren ace is a homebrew bought from a good friend of mine and he stands by his "product" lol.I know call me crazy or what ever but I couldn't wait til to buy from the sponsors but I felt like if its a real one I got a good "deal" on it.I would appreciate any input if this is normal with Homebrewed one ie(Pellets) or should I just rotate my injection site next time?Thanx again!

Start with 75mg EOD of Tren A bro. Thats what I did my very 1st cycle of Tren and had excellent results with no sides. It is very strong and works fast. And stay away from the Tren E. It seems a lot of guys are getting hit with gyno and sides after 3-4 weeks. Tren E is strong stuff and takes along time to get out of your system if sides start. It happened to me twice now even at 200mg a week of Tren E and I am STILL trying to get rid of the gyno from it.

Start with 75mg EOD of Tren A bro. Thats what I did my very 1st cycle of Tren and had excellent results with no sides. It is very strong and works fast. And stay away from the Tren E. It seems a lot of guys are getting hit with gyno and sides after 3-4 weeks. Tren E is strong stuff and takes along time to get out of your system if sides start. It happened to me twice now even at 200mg a week of Tren E and I am STILL trying to get rid of the gyno from it.

Yeah I read what u are going thru somewhere else in here on the board,I'm sorry to hear that bro, I can't get Tren E anyway I guess lucky me all I got access to is Tren ace and it's homebrew lol.What you think about the injection pain? have u experienced it when u were on? and how long was it before u saw any changes?

i actualluy run my ace rite now ast 50mg ed and feel better than i did doin it eod. feels more level and less sides to tell ya the truth. But figure out foer urself throughn trial and werror cuz wut works for me may not work for u

i actualluy run my ace rite now ast 50mg ed and feel better than i did doin it eod. feels more level and less sides to tell ya the truth. But figure out foer urself throughn trial and werror cuz wut works for me may not work for u

Yea I hear u bro,the more input I get the more educated I get,but we'll c how this dose will work out eventually,but none still filled me in on the painful injection that I've experienced yesterday and my delt is still fucking sore as hell,but I will man up n keep the shots coming:(

give it a couple weeks bro for the soreness to let up. if it still persists, maybe you cant try heating the oil up. ive done this with test and it works great, so maybe others can chime in if this is feasible with tren.

SHOOT TREN ACE DAILY. You roller coaster your blood levels and have one day of growth and one day of not so much. If you use the Ulter Slin Pin method you won't mind the daily shots. Charts below show your blood levels using Tren ED and EOD.You're also much more likely get sides spiking the Tren up and down shooting EOD.

75mg ED

**broken link removed**

150 EOD

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Anafit,

Can you elaborate on the indentation/injection method with the USP? So I, for example, push into my quad with my thumb? And where exactly in this indentation do I pin? I mean, my thumb basically covers up the indentation. I just don't understand. I want to switch to ED. I might just do it with normal pins. I don't really mind the injections.

SHOOT TREN ACE DAILY. You roller coaster your blood levels and have one day of growth and one day of not so much. If you use the Ulter Slin Pin method you won't mind the daily shots. Charts below show your blood levels using Tren ED and EOD.You're also much more likely get sides spiking the Tren up and down shooting EOD.

75mg ED

**broken link removed**

150 EOD

**broken link removed**

I really appreciate the charts and your explanation bro thank you,as of know I'm extremely confused as to some say EOD to ED.I really can't do everyday with that PAINFUL injection,if I had a slin pin I'd prolly do the ED protocol but I have no access to it at the moment.So if anyone else would justify my EOD protocol I would greatly appreciate it.

give it a couple weeks bro for the soreness to let up. if it still persists, maybe you cant try heating the oil up. ive done this with test and it works great, so maybe others can chime in if this is feasible with tren.

Thanx bro,I'm not "complaining" by any means lol, but the fucking thing hurts like hell:banghead: I did the other delts yesterday and went in for my back workout and I couldn't do no pull ups coz of the pain,yea I was dumb for taking d shot b4 my workout but I thought it would dissipate by then.

I will try your warm up method next time tho,do u hold it under a hot tab water or do u microwave it for couple of seconds?

If the oil is so painful that it's not only preventing you from training optimally, but preventing you from training period (couldn't do pull ups), what is the point of taking it?

Get some better oil IMO.

I've always ran at eod with great results.. My first time at 75mg/eod was plenty. If your guy uses the pellets with most any method of brewing the dose would be close to 90-100 mg/ml. I can't pin my shoulders without some sort of discomfort with anything. Try your quads , I've never felt and pain or redness with any "homebrew" I've ever used. hope this helps

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131