advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with High pulse and heavy breathing.

HKR01

Registered
SO I have been basically ignoring my high pulse which range from 100-120 or so resting. I have been blasting and cruising for about 2 years now and it is just my last 2 cycles ive been experiencing this. The breathing I mostly dont notice unless some asks me why im breathing so hard. I do get winded more easily than the past. But I have put on the most weight Ive ever had my past 2-3 blasts. Went from 210 to 226. The pulse I notice when Im giving blood because youre not allowed to give blood unless youre under 100.
Im just a bit paranoid, anyone have any experience with these side effects or do I need to add in cardio? Ive naturally had a fast metabolism all my life so I never really have done any cardio whatsoever. I just lift with little to no rest between sets.

Hi bro. I believe it is caused due to water retention. At first it was hard for me to believe how 8-10lbs of water could make the heart work so much harder, but I have no other explanation. My heart was rate consistently 90-100 beats per min for about 8-10 weeks while I was on test and deca. Ate about 5000 calories per day and was bulking. Approx 235lbs.

Literally 9 days after I started my cutting regiment my heart rate dropped from being 90-100, to 60-75. This was crazy to me, my weight had decreased from 235lbs to 225lbs and my heart rate was down 20-30 points. Obviously all weight loss was water. I didn't change anything. I actually added tren ace at 75mg EOD, which if anything should of increased my heart rate.

Hi bro. I believe it is caused due to water retention. At first it was hard for me to believe how 8-10lbs of water could make the heart work so much harder, but I have no other explanation. My heart was rate consistently 90-100 beats per min for about 8-10 weeks while I was on test and deca. Ate about 5000 calories per day and was bulking. Approx 235lbs.

Literally 9 days after I started my cutting regiment my heart rate dropped from being 90-100, to 60-75. This was crazy to me, my weight had decreased from 235lbs to 225lbs and my heart rate was down 20-30 points. Obviously all weight loss was water. I didn't change anything. I actually added tren ace at 75mg EOD, which if anything should of increased my heart rate.

THe thing is ive just switched to 900 npp and about a gram of test. Coming off of a cut from 600mg tren A and about gram of test. Leanest ive ever been.

Have you done bloodwork recently to check your blood counts? A high resting heart rate can be an indicator of a bunch of different things but you need to figure out why it's high. I honestly would recommend dropping to a real TRT dose and seeing if that normalizes things. A high heart rate can also be an indicator of impaired heart function. Not saying that's it but you need to be aware of that possibility so you know this is nothing to screw around with.

First of all dont self diagnose .... bros when it comes to medical isues
Like this giving the man advice is careless at best
5 years ago my wife had a similar issue after numerous meds to RAISE water retention
She was able to sup with sodium and get off them

IE : lower blood volume and bp the body compensates
By raising curculation

Go get checked out .. the handful of people here that could
truely advise you dont have near enough info and background
From you to do so

its probably related to high carb intake. ive was doing "carb backloading" for a couple months (carb backloading means you eat protein/fat all day and right after workouts you slam high glycemic carbs and lots of them).
well, during the carb-eating period of 2-3 hours i usually had a resting heart rate of 120 or so. it was usually around 70 or so the rest of the day. i was sweating profusely and sometimes just instantly falling asleep for like an hour during the backloads.
i was natural at that time. on tren it gets even crazier :cool:

Large weight gain is one thing that can be the culprit.

Doing small amounts of steady state cardio will help with others. If anything it will help lower your resting heart rate (assuming you don't have any crazy underlying cause)

Do you have blood pressure to match your high/heavy respiration rate and high pulse?

Large weight gain is one thing that can be the culprit.

Doing small amounts of steady state cardio will help with others. If anything it will help lower your resting heart rate (assuming you don't have any crazy underlying cause)

Do you have blood pressure to match your high/heavy respiration rate and high pulse?

Systolic is a bit higher but nothing crazy. Gunna have to go to the doc.

Good choice. In the meantime, including low/med intensity cardio a few days a week will NOT hurt you.

A buddy just went through this. High resting HR, but normal BP. He got himself to the hospital when he got a bad arrhythmia that scared him, but they got him down with some Beta blockers.

He was coming off of 20 weeks of Test EQ, and had gained about 20lbs. This was post cycle by about 2 weeks. Crit was a little high, BP was normal.

He's been advised to not drink coffee or any caffeine or alcohol, do some cardio, lower sodium, stay off or limit AAS a lot. FWIW.

The docs said it's pretty important not to let these things go on and on for weeks, that's when it becomes a problem that sticks.

Cutting tren, nictotine, increasing fish oil, and HIIT has helped lower my resting heart rate.

I've had to quit all caffeine out because otherwise my heartrate is to high and rather no caffeine than no tren or NPP. But even at 400mg tren a week my resting heart rate is around 90 when it should be 70 or less. If you look at how bad nandrolone is for the heart according to human studies, how bad must tren be? Gotta wonder.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I've had high pulse rate since I was a kid. Doctor's never saw it as an issue. By high I mean 80-90 bpm.

Here's an idea genius.... Come off the gear.

I shoot a gram of test and tren a week and can't understand why I'm breathing heavy.....really?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
In addition to the obvious (get checked out at the doctor)

Maybe start taking some magnesium citrate (I use a powder because I found magnesium tablets did not have the same effect for me personally). I found it helped tremendously with blood pressure and my resting heart rate.

It is a natural calcium ion channel blocker. It also plays a role in over 300 different enzymatic reactions in the system. Helps relax the mind and helps with a restful sleep too.

Other supplements you can try is garlic pills or eat more raw garlic in your diet. Take fish oils and non-heated olive oil.

Olive leaf extract helps dilate the arteries surrounding the heart and decreases hypertension.

Also maybe chill on how much stuff your taking too. Kidneys aren't recoverable like a liver is.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity