over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with Humalog

spirit

Newbies
Hello everyone,i don't like to bother about something that has been already discussed,but my case is a bit speciffic.I have tried some insulin protocols when on my cycle but didn't see so dramatic gains.I wonder if i do something wrong or have low sensitivity to slin.I have tried taking it before w/o ,after w/o but i think i recover better if i take it post workout.So i wonder why when i use it i become leaner??! I stay high in carb,stressed of the hypo .Also i keep up my protein high-220 gramms only from meat and eggs ,i also drink 2 protein shakes per day.My stats are 6ft 1' ,220 lbs ,i train pretty heavy -low reps, short and intense sessions.I take the insulin at range 8-10IU post workout.It's ridiculous to say,but i feel like when on slin i get rid off of glycogen and dropped fat a bit.I have read a lot about insulin before i took it,but that effect on my body is a bit strange.I am doing something wrong or what? I have gained few pounds fast,but it seems to be not fat,becauce i see myself and other people that i become leaner and more vains pop out.

To start with list your diet or at least total macros

Protein doesn't mean a whole lot in the context of "what's happening with my insulin use"

Hello everyone,i don't like to bother about something that has been already discussed,but my case is a bit speciffic.I have tried some insulin protocols when on my cycle but didn't see so dramatic gains.I wonder if i do something wrong or have low sensitivity to slin.I have tried taking it before w/o ,after w/o but i think i recover better if i take it post workout.So i wonder why when i use it i become leaner??! I stay high in carb,stressed of the hypo .Also i keep up my protein high-220 gramms only from meat and eggs ,i also drink 2 protein shakes per day.My stats are 6ft 1' ,220 lbs ,i train pretty heavy -low reps, short and intense sessions.I take the insulin at range 8-10IU post workout.It's ridiculous to say,but i feel like when on slin i get rid off of glycogen and dropped fat a bit.I have read a lot about insulin before i took it,but that effect on my body is a bit strange.I am doing something wrong or what? I have gained few pounds fast,but it seems to be not fat,becauce i see myself and other people that i become leaner and more vains pop out.

So you said you've visibly become leaner and have gained a few pounds fast... Isn't that the body builders dream? So I'm confused.. Are you trying to put on fat?

So you said you've visibly become leaner and have gained a few pounds fast... Isn't that the body builders dream? So I'm confused.. Are you trying to put on fat?

Ya his post is a little confusing :confused: Seems like his insulin protocol is effective.

Last edited:
You being confused is causing all of us to be confused.

TRy taking it preworkout, use the creatine matrix mix from Walmart
15$^...
And try more reps and less weight, time always found that I gain more and have better recovery

I feel that the more muscle muscle fibers you tear during your workout the better and more "showing" humalog works.. I love going to failure/drop sets and I see the best results there.

I'm confused lol... Sometimes the results of others won't be your results. Sounds like you gained some muscle and lost fat so what's the problem?

Well,thanks for the response,its just that for what i have been told,insulin gains weight fast and you have to be carefull with carb intake,so i ate plenty of carbs and expected to become fatter.Result wasn't so dramatic but i saw big recovery in hours after the w/o,more pumps.Ppersonally i expected it to act more on mass ,so i see there is nothing to worry about and the effect of becoming leaner is something i should be happy ,i suppose? lol :eek:

it's possible to lean out if your carb intake is on the low end and your overall cals are low. the guys who add fat are gorging themselves with all kinds of carbs and shakes and supplements they don't need. I used to see guys eat what I ate in a day just in their pwo meal and wonder why they gained body fat. you really only want to bring your bsl back to normal not blow it the fuck up so you store excess cals as fat.

I'd say if you're not adding fat but you're adding muscle then don't change anything. if you're simply trying to get bigger and bf% and water weight aren't a concern add more protein and up the carbs per gram slightly. or take another shot at close to the end of the first shots active life.

Well,thanks for the response,its just that for what i have been told,insulin gains weight fast and you have to be carefull with carb intake,so i ate plenty of carbs and expected to become fatter.Result wasn't so dramatic but i saw big recovery in hours after the w/o,more pumps.Ppersonally i expected it to act more on mass ,so i see there is nothing to worry about and the effect of becoming leaner is something i should be happy ,i suppose? lol :eek:

Ah okay so you wanna be fat? I'm still confused

Try not to overthink things here. You have to experiment with your OWN body. Everybody is different. If you consume just enough carbs to prevent from going hypo and keep your diet generally lower carb throughout the day, than yes, you will add mass/possibly lose fat depending on the scenario. However if you flip the script and consume to many carbs/calories while on slin, than you will pack on mass, including fat mass.

What has worked for me is HGH an hour pre-workout and a shot of humalog 10 minutes pre-workout. Find your sweet spot in terms of how many carbs you need to consume to prevent from going hypo (6-10 per iu generally).

Down a shake containing carbs/protein pre-workout alongside the humalog. Also bring with you to the gym another shake containing carbs/protein and some glucose tabs for saftey measures.

Thank you all for the answers! I want to ask you ,what if i stack the humalog with hygetropin (6-8iu) daily? Is it a good idea,i want to pack some muscle and stay at low bf ,but if i gain a little bf it's not a big problem

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear