over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with injection

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
First time doing an injection with 3cc's. Noticed some of the compound seeping out after pulling needle out. Is there a trick to keeping it all in, or are you just automatically going to lose some?

what your losing isint worth worrying about , if it bothers you , you can try a Z track method , where you pull the skin to the side a little before you inject so when you pull out the skin slides back over.

I dont like that cause it always causes a little tiny bruise where i inject so i just leave it alone an it some seaps out big deal

sometimes it comes out, sometimes it doesn't. There are tons of methods which are hit or miss honestly. Like GS said, it's an insignificant amount to worry about, so don't lol

I have the same problem. I just take tissue paper or paper towel and hold pressure on the injection spot for a min. Then I'm g2g.

wait till you pull out and get a gyser of blood squirt out , that's happened to me twice , last time I was showing a guy how to shoot his quad and blood squished out all over the mirror in my bathroom and the bitch fainted!!

wait till you pull out and get a gyser of blood squirt out , that's happened to me twice , last time I was showing a guy how to shoot his quad and blood squished out all over the mirror in my bathroom and the bitch fainted!!

i was just going to post that....it's like a super soaker blast of blood....how the hell does it shoot so far? LOL:eek:

looks like a murder scene!

First time doing an injection with 3cc's. Noticed some of the compound seeping out after pulling needle out. Is there a trick to keeping it all in, or are you just automatically going to lose some?

As fast as you can, put your finger over the injection site and vigorously massage the oil in. I never lose any by doing this.

lol :D

Push the needle into the skin so it creates a divit where you're injecting. After you have the plunger down all the way wait a few seconds, then pull the needle out quickly. Doing this I hardly ever get anything coming out.

A little bit will seep out. Not enough to worry about. As far as blood, never pin on white carpet!!!

Thanks guys. The wife always pins me. She is usually pushes the plunger all the way in then waits a few seconds and pulls it out.

In ten years of doing this, I had my first real gusher the other day.
I pulled the pin out of my quad and blood squirted all over the floor and wall.
I actually laughed when it happened because I have been hearing about gushers forever, and never got to experience one until that day.

Most of my shots go smoothly, and I shoot something almost daily for many years now (antioxidants mainly). I noticed leaking in maybe 1 of 10 shots.
I have found that some areas leak more than others, I don't really pin delts much because it usually leaks there, and glutes almost never leak.

thats awesome that the wife pins you. more power to you

She actually enjoys it. And, hell I couldn't stretch around enough to get my glutes, and I don't know if I could do the quads. LOL!!

One thing that helps it so slowly inject and let the oil dispure throughout the muscle. It's hard for the muscle to soak up 3 cc's of oil, its even harder if you have a bunch of scar tissue. Try to take about 30 seconds to inject and maybe leave the needle in there for about 10 seconds afterwards.

Another approach is inject slowly as someone suggested, and then give it a little time bfore you actually pull the needle out. Assume that not only allows the oil to disperse but the pressure as well. Also try to make it a deep pin initially and then slowly withdrawl and inject the oil as you do. But you put a bunch close to the surface and its going the path of least resistance and thats out.

IPG

HaHa, did he faint from the loss of blood or just at the sight of blood? This happened to me just last night except in the glute, blood all over the shower,ofcourse the sick beings that some of us are i actually caught a handfull of blood and tasted it to see if any gear was lost (no gear taste at all),must have nicked a blood vessel on the way out.Yeah sometimes some oil will come out but most times nothing and massaging the area is a good idea.I never asked, did anyone not aspirate and send the whole dose right into a blood vessel? I must admit that scares me as sometimes you might move the pin around a little.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear