advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with Levaquin-fluoroquinolones side effects (emeric?)

HEll yeah emeric post up. MAn.. seems like something that can help tendons. I would be interested.

Yeah, it worked better than I had hoped. I wasnt getting my hopes too high cause nothing else had worked, but I woke up this morning and by mid afternoon things were feeling much better. Also, in the above post I said first three capsules, but it was actually six because its two at a time.

I have taken this stuff before in the past a few times to clear up a bacterial infection ( I get sinusitus from time to time bad) and I have had horrible joints for quite some time...lol.... Maybe I am just getting older and weaker...lol

I'm dying to know what this is thats helping your joints. I'm hurting over here! Haven't lifted more than a 30lb db in 2 years!

HEll yeah emeric post up. MAn.. seems like something that can help tendons. I would be interested.

It has the same growth factors as Humanofort withe a much smaller molecules(5000 daltons) is under the name MegaComplex-GF.

Would taking megacomplex and humanofort together be overkill?

Would taking megacomplex and humanofort together be overkill?

If you take the megacomplex than you don`t need to take humanofort. If you want to take bouth is no overkill.

Ok. Emeric said I would be ok in 72 hours, lol. To be honest Im about 95% better after the first three capsules. This has plagued me for about a month. It was also getting worse. Right before I recieved from Emeric my neck had also gotten very stiff and it was hard to bend in any direction.

Now, my shoulders, elbows, knees, hips, and ankles are basically pain free. Only a minimal amount of soreness and stiffness remains in my neck. I only notice it if i really force the range of motion to test it out. This is pretty unbelievable because I was getting very worried about the condition i was getting in physically with my joints.

I cant thank Emeric enough. This is unblievable. I know some people wanted to know what the product is, but Emeric wanted to know if it worked or not first. I havent discussed this with him yet, so Ill let him tell the name of the product if he wants after he reads this. Thanks again for taking time out to help me. If there is something I can do to repay you, ask away.

Just curious if your joint problems have subsided for good because I'm having similar joint symptoms and pain and need something that works because it's limited my training.

Well, its been only five days and im feeling good still. My achillies are only slighty stiff, but getting better. I wasnt even able to squat down a week ago because my knees hurt so bad. Also, I was missing lots of sleep from joint pain, but I trained to near failure today and everything felt good.

Im not sure what the mechanism of damage is from this family of antibiotics but it definately helped me.

Well, its been only five days and im feeling good still. My achillies are only slighty stiff, but getting better. I wasnt even able to squat down a week ago because my knees hurt so bad. Also, I was missing lots of sleep from joint pain, but I trained to near failure today and everything felt good.

Im not sure what the mechanism of damage is from this family of antibiotics but it definately helped me.

Sorry to bother you again, but out of curiosity how would rate your pain scale 1-10 before taking the Mega Complex as compared to now. Im extremely interested in this product if it's as beneficial as you say it is.

I know the pain scale well, lol. I was hurting pretty bad. If the pain continued I was going to have to give up on training. I couldnt bend down and tie my shoes without severe knee pain. My ankles, hips, and knees were hurting while at rest. Shoulders and elbows were aching using the keyboard and mouse. My neck was getting very painful there at the end. I would say my pain was about a 6 or 7. Its not something I could have tolerated on a daily basis. Kept my wife up at night trying to get comfortable.

The levaquin just seem to attack my joints and tendons severely. Like I said im not sure what the mechanism that causes this is, but the megacomplex helped me and quickly. I dont know if it would be as helpful when the source of pain comes from a different reason or not. I only know my situation, but if you are in that much pain what do you have to lose. Emeric said I would notice a difference in 72 hours, so I would assume you would be able to tell if it was working relatively quick.

I also changed my GP this last week. When he asked of drug allergies I told him fluoroquinolones, specifically levaquin. I expected him to blow it off when I told him what happened, but he didnt. He said he had given his niece an antibiotic for acne a few years ago and her joints were hurting so bad she couldnt get around, and it kept getting worse. She was sent to a rheumatologist and they couldnt find anything, then tested for lupus. Finally, one doc looked over her chart and asked when the symptoms started and linked the two. Took her off the antibiotic and she began to get better and became symptom free shortly. The problem with the fluoroquinolones is that the people they affect severely sometimes dont recover or it takes several months or even years.

I know the pain scale well, lol. I was hurting pretty bad. If the pain continued I was going to have to give up on training. I couldnt bend down and tie my shoes without severe knee pain. My ankles, hips, and knees were hurting while at rest. Shoulders and elbows were aching using the keyboard and mouse. My neck was getting very painful there at the end. I would say my pain was about a 6 or 7. Its not something I could have tolerated on a daily basis. Kept my wife up at night trying to get comfortable.

The levaquin just seem to attack my joints and tendons severely. Like I said im not sure what the mechanism that causes this is, but the megacomplex helped me and quickly. I dont know if it would be as helpful when the source of pain comes from a different reason or not. I only know my situation, but if you are in that much pain what do you have to lose. Emeric said I would notice a difference in 72 hours, so I would assume you would be able to tell if it was working relatively quick.

I also changed my GP this last week. When he asked of drug allergies I told him fluoroquinolones, specifically levaquin. I expected him to blow it off when I told him what happened, but he didnt. He said he had given his niece an antibiotic for acne a few years ago and her joints were hurting so bad she couldnt get around, and it kept getting worse. She was sent to a rheumatologist and they couldnt find anything, then tested for lupus. Finally, one doc looked over her chart and asked when the symptoms started and linked the two. Took her off the antibiotic and she began to get better and became symptom free shortly. The problem with the fluoroquinolones is that the people they affect severely sometimes dont recover or it takes several months or even years.

Kpumpin,

I'm glad youre starting to feel better and I want you to know that this is just the beginning, by the time youve finished the bottle you will feel like a new man. You're not the first person I've helped with joint problems. I've also helped people with spinal cord and lower back problems as well as people recovering from surgery.

Please keep me posted on your results

I am the Jimc in the original post by Phil Hernon. Emric helped this guy. If you want to know more about how Emric helped my dad you can see it there.
I wanted to let everyone know about another family member Emric is helping.
My wife’s sister has a terrible disease called Huntington’s chorea and she is dieing .My wife has already lost one sister to this terrible disease five years ago. If you are diagnosed with Huntington’s chorea it is a slow death sentence. They are her half sisters and she has no chance of getting this because it comes from her sister’s father side and she has a different father.
After the results with my father I told Emric about Sam and if he thought NGF could help her in any way without hesitation he was more then willing to help at no charge.
Sam will die from this disease but here is an email my wife sent to me after she talked to her sister Sam.

Hi honey,

I talked to Sam today and she needs some more NGF to be sent. She says it is helping her immensely! She has a hard time thinking and focusing without it. Also she says it improves her concentration and ability to walk, talk, drive and continue normal daily routines that was a struggle before. I did ask her to talk to her doctor about it and she said she would. In addition, I will talk to him as I use to work with him when I worked at the Hospice there. Can you ask Emric if he can send her some more?

Thanks,
Me
I just want people to know what a great man Emric is and that he is always willing to help.

Jim

This is in response to a PM Emeric sent. Thanks for checking. I tried to PM you a couple of days ago but your inbox is full. My joints are doing fine. Im actually starting to forget that ive had any problems at all. Im training normally and having no noticeable pain. Thank you very much for helping me. I really didnt think my situation was going to change. Ive noticed you helping others on the board too. We are lucky to have you on this board.

Thank you

This is in response to a PM Emeric sent. Thanks for checking. I tried to PM you a couple of days ago but your inbox is full. My joints are doing fine. Im actually starting to forget that ive had any problems at all. Im training normally and having no noticeable pain. Thank you very much for helping me. I really didnt think my situation was going to change. Ive noticed you helping others on the board too. We are lucky to have you on this board.

Thank you

Do you have my tel # ? call me if you have it or PM me your tel # and I will call you.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws