over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with mk 677 side effects pleaae

Yeah I backed off MK and water retaining compounds for that exact reason. Who the hell wants to huff and puff all day, especially someone like me who doesn't even compete?

It's funny, my generation won't listen to the wiser ones until we experience the same exact thing and realize the fallacy in our own approach. Taking it slowly and having fun with it is key for me at least.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thinker .....I commend you ...you can tell you are bright guy ....I think we all should learn things from experience and figure things out the truth in life or in bbing for ourselves . The key is taking notice how you feel ......ask yourself questions [ things like why am I doing this ? Does being bigger actually serve me or how is competing doing anything for me ? are my actions good for my health ? ] ...and to be constantly learning . ......guys get stuck in a box ...chasing things they can't have, or if they achieve, they won't be happy with anyway . It is hard for us old guys watch the denial .....see people be broke or hurt for nothing . I understand everyone is on their own journey and I respect that ......I hope I never come off as high and mighty .....I just care .....I was young and I was very broken ...I know why I got into training and why I obsessed on it for a while . And it wasn't healthy . As I grew , did inner work , it become more of an art for me [ art is intelligence having fun ...] Once I stopped comparing to others or thinking drugs were magic .....my love for the iron became pure as well as my reasons for being here ....I bet if most of you guys really looked deep and were honest . There is mass insecurity or the need to be different or good enough running through your minds non stop ......And that my friends is not healthy either guys ......in fact probably much worse than grams of test ect....

Last edited:
Hey fellas ....i d appreciate any help I can get as i m about to just say fuck it and stop . My health is way more important to me than any gains mk could give . I just want to make sure i am giving it a fair shot . I m taking 25 mg before bed .And felt like shit since . It was supposed to help sleep but it hasn't done a great job and i feel tired as hell all the time now . I m only hrt ...aromison and hcg ....by health was very gd prior ...but since the first dose my heart has been racing . And the water retination is terrible . I started and intense diet aand cardio routine when i started the mk . Very low carbs ...gd fats .health supps ...ect ....yet i m up 5 lbs ....which means closer to 10 because i would normally lose 4 or 5 lbs the first week on such a diet .....my bp is elevated and heart rate way up . I have no blood sugar issues as i m taking berberine twice a day .....i am very sensitive to all drugs . I hated things like clen or any stim cuz i hated my heart racing . Here is what sucks ....in the gym i m already stronger . Muscles rounder ...even feel slightly leaner in places if thats even possible. I m not willing to feel this shity much longer ,but i have herd the water goes away after a few weeks .Do you guys think i should cut the dose to 12.5 mgs ? Or just stop ? I m assuming it is the water causing my heart to pound ? Could it be something else ? Is there anyway to combat this ? I thought on paper mk looked great for a guy in late 40s with out much risk .It seemed like it would be as gd or more effective than 1 or 2 ius of gh would be in my eyes for anti aging .....so far i feel like shit ....i see some results but in a week those are probably due to massive water retination and my diet / cardio changes .......should i just stop ? Lower dose ? Take something to help sides ?or grind out two more weeks feeling like hell ? Any opinions or help would be appreciated....thanks guys

I thought the same thing. It was pure misery and I took it at night too. First I would eat everything in my house including my sons coco fucking puffs and then I felt like I weighed a 100 pounds more and walked around like a zombie. I know everyone is different but if your not feeling like this or something like it I think you dont have legit MK.

I thought the same thing. It was pure misery and I took it at night too. First I would eat everything in my house including my sons coco fucking puffs and then I felt like I weighed a 100 pounds more and walked around like a zombie. I know everyone is different but if your not feeling like this or something like it I think you dont have legit MK.

Hunger was never a major issue for me on it but I guess I have a big appetite anyway. Personally if something is making you feel bad it's stupid carrying on with it. Bodybuilding should be fun and enjoyable most of the year. Sure if guys compete that's different as they may need to suffer for a time. I can understand a top O guy pushing through fatigue or sides on HGH or MK as it could make the difference. But for the rest of us feeling like crap shouldn't come into our lifes.

I have MK-677 in my cupboard and HGH in my fridge as they make me too tired so no point in me using them. The MK are high dosed caps so I will use it again at 10mg as I mentioned that dose is great for me it's just about using the right amount. For some people no amount is suited to them so just leave it alone. It can bring various side effects but I should mention it has been used in studies for long periods (2 years straight) and deemed safe but I guess that term is relative. Meaning if you have a big bulky guy with high blood pressure start MK at even 10mg chances are it's not doing him any good whatsoever.

That's why I tend to use low doses of multiple compounds most of the time. I know if I used 1g test I would feel afwul. The same for high dosed orals or tren etc. But if I use 30mg per day of test, tren, mast and a very low dosed oral I get results and feel great in the process. Everyone tends to have a threshold for most drugs and of course an overall amount. It's about finding what works for you in regards to results and minimized negative health effects.

You made me think of my LR3 run now. My blood sugar drops post injection and all I want is coco pops everytime :eek::D

Last edited:
Yeah I backed off MK and water retaining compounds for that exact reason. Who the hell wants to huff and puff all day, especially someone like me who doesn't even compete?

It's funny, my generation won't listen to the wiser ones until we experience the same exact thing and realize the fallacy in our own approach. Taking it slowly and having fun with it is key for me at least.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

duuuuude! :) if you can find your dosage the compound really works well especially if you add a natural diuretic in like dandelion leaf. Add a very small amount of GH in and TRT and some injectable antioxidants and your recovery is insane and you're pretty much side effect free. Everybody is different but low dose MK is the way to go. Sounds like you were just using too much for your body. To me that is the perfect performance enhancing mix
10mg MK/night
2iu GH/day
mild diuretic
test 140mg/week
IM 400mg curc and 200mg resveratrol /week

You could keep calories higher than just on regular TRT on that and stay leaner for sure. hence greater recovery ability from training.
:)

There is mass insecurity or the need to be different or good enough running through your minds non stop ......And that my friends is not healthy either guys ......in fact probably much worse than grams of test ect....

Nah man not at all for me! I just love to use drugs that help me recover from working out and give me that edge to make my training gainz even better :cool: The hobby being training against your previous self and becoming more badass at your sport because of the hard work and of course some gifts from the synthetic world :)

I'm 34 now so I "sobered" up about slamming so much awful garbage like tren and nadrolone into my muscles so I am on to more innovative drugs like injectable curcumin or oral GH releasing MK or a couple other SARMs for the last couple years. It is not because of some mental issue I do it but rather because they make you PERFORM!

and then low dose test and lowish dose primo with 1-3iu of growth hormone and you have rounded out the "getting older guy's" stack :D

Drop down to 12.5 .

Eventually the lethargy and other issues will slowly fade. Once they do, you can bump it up again.

Took me two months at 12.5 before I could go to 25.

12.5mg seems the best dose for me. Tried bumping it up to 25mg a few times and had to go back down to 12.5mg.

You've said the anti-oxis have an anabolic and leaning effect on you, right?

yep they are like low dose anavar combined at a high enough dose with the curcumin (400-700mg/week). It is kinda tough to keep up with 700mg per week though as there is some PIP. I noticed if I tread over 300mg res my estrogen starts to crash which is no bueno :)

I have a newbie question on MK677. If you're on GH does it still cause endogenous GH release? I read that ghrp-6 for example probably doesn't work if on a substantial GH dose since it only works if IGF-1 isn't elevated from GH. What's the case with MK?

A lot of lethargy issues that people experience are due to issues with Corticosteroids. Glucocorticoids are permissive factors for GH, and that is why.

Nasacort and Primitine act like a new adrenal gland. It helpssomethimes.

Also, try researching the concept of "Pulsing" GH...but you'd have to be a bite that bullet and use the big boy fork.

Regarding Nasacort, are you saying the nasal spray has central effects?

I have a newbie question on MK677. If you're on GH does it still cause endogenous GH release? I read that ghrp-6 for example probably doesn't work if on a substantial GH dose since it only works if IGF-1 isn't elevated from GH. What's the case with MK?

Not true. It works either way. Lots of guys combine the two...right here on this board and elsewhere. Lots of guys also feel completely fine on it. Both me and my wife feel completely fine on it--even in the beginning--and plenty of others all over the boards are the same. I only experience the hunger effect. MK is for mass-building.

MK is NOT for those people who want to be ripped and dry all year long. MK is for people who want to get bigger...who want to have bigger, fuller muscles (exo. GH is the same), recover more quickly from training, build muscle more quickly, experience less joint pain during training, get stronger, and have a bigger appetite--so they can eat all the cals they need to grow.

Not true. It works either way. Lots of guys combine the two...right here on this board and elsewhere. Lots of guys also feel completely fine on it. Both me and my wife feel completely fine on it--even in the beginning--and plenty of others all over the boards are the same. I only experience the hunger effect. MK is for mass-building.

MK is NOT for those people who want to be ripped and dry all year long. MK is for people who want to get bigger...who want to have bigger, fuller muscles (exo. GH is the same), recover more quickly from training, build muscle more quickly, experience less joint pain during training, get stronger, and have a bigger appetite--so they can eat all the cals they need to grow.

Thanks. So you think it will release the same amount of endogenous gh whether or not you're on exogenous gh at the same time, or is that not known? I'm very late to the gh secretagogue game but MK sounds great. Your product(s) looks good. :)

YES!!!!!!!! SO much yes Mike!!! Thank you for writing that.

MK is definitely not a year around supplement. If you compete in a sport it is for certain training phases in your yearly training cycle. Critical to time it in the right phase. If you're a bodybuilder I guess it is only an offseason thing or something cut quite a bit before a competition (not a bodybuilder so no real idea). Thinking you can take MK year around is not utilizing it for how it should be imo.....unless you're just in a straight year long mass accruing phase (then I guess go for it!).

:)

It's probably been answered by you somewhere else, but how do you manage the insulin sensitivity issue on this compound?

Thanks. So you think it will release the same amount of endogenous gh whether or not you're on exogenous gh at the same time, or is that not known? I'm very late to the gh secretagogue game but MK sounds great. Your product(s) looks good. :)
GHRPs and MK677 are not stopped by somatostatin which is the negative feedback hormone from high gh levels to shut production down. Some studies have shown that somatostatin affected the release some but it was not significant. GHRH hormones are stopped in their tracks by the negative feedback loop and are inferior to GHRPs and MK677. If you are on a ghrp or MK677 however and add ghrh it does increase effects. They even dosed ghrp first then ghrh to see if that helped ghrh not get affected by negative feedback loop and it worked! What I'm saying is stack your peps in this order MK677, ghrp, then ghrh.

for increased heart rate one thought may be to use l-theanine.

i know when my eca stack has my heart racing a bit, i drop
200-500mg of theanine and about 20mins later, heart rate returns to normal.

you can pick up theanine in bulk at the usual online spots or at walmart in 100mg caps.

i am 53 , using it for a bit over two months. most issues disappeared after few weeks on it. 25 mg a day. Tendonitis that bothered me for years ..gone. gained strength and size.

I do 5 days a week . with my HRT and very low npp.

I use metformin to combat any potential insulin sensitivity issues.

might drop to 12.5 and keep on being on it as anti ageing.

These are all prettttty common with MK man.

I literally just got off the stuff—AFTER I stocked up on 3 bottles :banghead:
I am prone to bloating and this shit just ruiiinsss my physique within a month.
Yes, the pumps are great and I sleep like a baby, but the water retention makes me look like a fat guy. Its unbearable. I went to Hawaii on vacation and looked like a PLer/Football player, it was bad.

Honestly, I look much better AND get better results off of 2ius of generics.
Never running that shit again.

btw, its my 3rd time running it. Kept going back and changing my diet thinking it would help. It barely did.

Man this is like reading my very own experience. Same thing, bought 3 bottles when the hype was big about 3 yrs back. Blew up with so much water even with a near perfect diet. Even dropped the carbs and upped the cardio to pull off some water with little help. I forced out 1 month before having to quit. The results if any were not worth the side effects. I also tried 3 to 4 times more to run it at various doses and times and every time same results. Just gave the remaining supply to a buddy and wish him lucked.

On blk tops now and have never felt better. Reaping real benefits with tolerable sides.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity