over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with mk 677 side effects pleaae

Does anyone experience the body being hot. I seem to be having sore gums and ulcers lately after taking MK.

I'm taking 25mg pre bed daily.

Yes. But it seems to get less the longer I take it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Man this is like reading my very own experience. Same thing, bought 3 bottles when the hype was big about 3 yrs back. Blew up with so much water even with a near perfect diet. Even dropped the carbs and upped the cardio to pull off some water with little help. I forced out 1 month before having to quit. The results if any were not worth the side effects. I also tried 3 to 4 times more to run it at various doses and times and every time same results. Just gave the remaining supply to a buddy and wish him lucked.

On blk tops now and have never felt better. Reaping real benefits with tolerable sides.
I'm on strict diet now and I've got no water retention problems at all. I'm only on trt test dose though.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I've been having sore gums lately. I don't know if its due to the MK.

What I do is lower my GH and add 12.5 MG. So, instead of 25 to 35 IUs of GH per week, I take 15 to 20 IUs and MK-677 at 12.5MG. I can tell you I like the GH and MK-677 together, but watch your BP, glucose and you might need T4 depending on TSH levels.

I have done the same thing and responded very well to it.

I've been having sore gums lately. I don't know if its due to the MK.

It's not.

When only 1 out of 1000 of people on the boards report a certain side effect...and not one test subject out of 100's (in dozens of clinical trials) has reported it, it's pretty safe to assume that the product at hand is not responsible for whatever the individual is experiencing. This is especially likely when there is ZERO evidence that the substance at hand is responsible for causing whatever issue the individual is experiencing.

Therefore, I think I can safely say that MK is not the cause of your gum issues or your ulcers.

This is supposed to be Pro Muscle..where we make informed posts...not engage in fear mongering. I am occasionally on other boards where guys will use certain products and then review them...and 50 different people will report 50 different "possible" side effects, all of which no one else has ever reported...yet there they are, claiming that such and such supplement is responsible for ANYTHING new that comes into their life, no matter how far-fetched it might be.

I constantly see things like..."It's been 2 weeks since I started using Supplement X and I got a headache today for 20 minutes...I think it may be from Supplement X".

Or... "I started using Product Z yesterday and today my booger was green instead of yellow...I think it is because of Product Z".

Why is it that whenever someone experiences ANYTHING outside of the ordinary while taking a product, they are so quick to attribute blame to the product, rather than the 100 other more likely potential causes? Before jumping to conclusions and attributing potential blame to a certain product when there is no known connection between the product and the issue at hand, why not first look at those things which are well KNOWN to cause those issues?

Sore gums? How about looking at your dental habits (flossing, new toothbrush, etc), gum disease, or other things that are known to cause sore gums?

Ulcers? How about stress, certain foods, and medications known to cause this problem?

This kind of baseless finger pointing only incites unnecessary suspicion.

Don't take this as an attack against you or anything like that because I like you, but since I sell MK-677 I will defend it when I think it is called for.

Last edited:
Hi Mike, thanks for the info.

I've been having ulcers, sore throat and gums for the past 2 weeks since taking MK.

Usually i don't get this unless i take too much multivitamins /or strong vitamins like Animal PaK which is too potent hence making my body to heaty (hot).

I was wondering maybe i'm taking 25mg MK which is too strong and i should cut the dose in half.

Could the MK be too strong causing slight breakouts?

It's not.

When only 1 out of 1000 of people on the boards report a certain side effect...and not one test subject out of 100's (in dozens of clinical trials) has reported it, it's pretty safe to assume that the product at hand is not responsible for whatever the individual is experiencing. This is especially likely when there is ZERO evidence that the substance at hand is responsible for causing whatever issue the individual is experiencing.

Therefore, I think I can safely say that MK is not the cause of your gum issues or your ulcers.

This is supposed to be Pro Muscle..where we make informed posts...not engage in fear mongering. I am occasionally on other boards where guys will use certain products and then review them...and 50 different people will report 50 different "possible" side effects, all of which no one else has ever reported...yet there they are, claiming that such and such supplement is responsible for ANYTHING new that comes into their life, no matter how far-fetched it might be.

I constantly see things like..."It's been 2 weeks since I started using Supplement X and I got a headache today for 20 minutes...I think it may be from Supplement X".

Or... "I started using Product Z yesterday and today my booger was green instead of yellow...I think it is because of Product Z".

Why is it that whenever someone experiences ANYTHING outside of the ordinary while taking a product, they are so quick to attribute blame to the product, rather than the 100 other more likely potential causes? Before jumping to conclusions and attributing potential blame to a certain product when there is no known connection between the product and the issue at hand, why not first look at those things which are well KNOWN to cause those issues?

Sore gums? How about looking at your dental habits (flossing, new toothbrush, etc), gum disease, or other things that are known to cause sore gums?

Ulcers? How about stress, certain foods, and medications known to cause this problem?

This kind of baseless finger pointing only incites unnecessary suspicion.

Don't take this as an attack against you or anything like that because I like you, but since I sell MK-677 I will defend it when I think it is called for.

Ease up Mike! He was just putting it out there to see if anyone else who uses MK-677 was experiencing the same thing...people here do that for feedback. He wasn't bashing the product in any way...re-read it. Just because you sell MK-677 doesn't mean you need to be overly defensive.

Ease up Mike! He was just putting it out there to see if anyone else who uses MK-677 was experiencing the same thing...people here do that for feedback. He wasn't bashing the product in any way...re-read it. Just because you sell MK-677 doesn't mean you need to be overly defensive.

I get it...that's why I made sure to say I like him and wasn't trying to attack him. I am also very well aware that all drugs have certain side effects--some common and some uncommon, but when someone says MK gave them sore gums, I don't think it is unreasonable to say I don't think it is the cause. Now, if it had been reported by even a couple other people, I wouldn't have said anything at all, but in all the innumerable reviews and clinical trials I've read on the drug I have never seen anyone claim to experience this. Unless he has some sort of weird and extremely rare reaction to it, I would say its safe to assume that it is probably attributable to something else.

For the most part, this is a board of logic and reason. I don't have to worry about guys pulling nonsense out of their ass (I'm not saying that what's Ronnie did), but I have been dealing with this on some other boards (not in regards to anything I sell in particular, but just supps in general) on a fairly regular basis. It gets old after a while, so rather than seeing Ronnie's post for what it was (just an inquiry), it was the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak. Yes, it may have been overly defensive, but it was more a reaction to the previous 100 posts than just Ronnie's alone. Ronnie is good in my book. I meant no offense

Everyone has covered things. Everyone responds differently but 25mg is far too much for you. Others are fine at that dose but most aren't. I would recommend 10-12.5mg and with that the side effects will be minimized but the results still there. You won't be as full and pumped but you will feel multiple times better. 10-12.5mg is great for muscle fullness, pumps, recovery, size and strength. I am fine at 10mg but once I get to 15mg and over I can barely function and the fatigue is unbearable. I actually prefer MK-677 to HGH in many ways... especially for gaining size.

Any water retention?? The first two times I ran MK I got amazing results. The next two I gained some serious water. Now I was running 25mg a day and I'm not too sure about my diet, I know it wasn't bad but I'm not sure how in point it was. I have two bottles just sitting in front of me and they are calling my name haha. But the water retention is a mental f***, I worked my ass I'd and got seriously lean for the summer and kept getting leaner throughout the summer. 230lbs and 8-9% bf, so getting all swollen and soft looking from MK would crush me mentally. But I do know the positives so that why I'm tempted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hardly get water retention from MK. So its hard for me to tell. I do feel a little fuller and vascular. I don't get the hunger.

You guys are lucky, I get hunger soo bad I can't function cuz all I want to do is eat! Lol. I'll even cut a workout short to go home and eat...

I looked at it purely for sleep as I suffer insomnia and struggle to get into deep sleep. Is it good for this? From what I've now read seems mixed reviews

I looked at it purely for sleep as I suffer insomnia and struggle to get into deep sleep. Is it good for this? From what I've now read seems mixed reviews

It seems dependent on the person...but most mention better sleep...if even for a certain time period. I get great sleep from it...but I don't get any bloat like a lot of others do.

I get numb fingers and wrists, great sleep, and an insane appetite.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear