over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with mk 677 side effects pleaae

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey fellas ....i d appreciate any help I can get as i m about to just say fuck it and stop . My health is way more important to me than any gains mk could give . I just want to make sure i am giving it a fair shot . I m taking 25 mg before bed .And felt like shit since . It was supposed to help sleep but it hasn't done a great job and i feel tired as hell all the time now . I m only hrt ...aromison and hcg ....by health was very gd prior ...but since the first dose my heart has been racing . And the water retination is terrible . I started and intense diet aand cardio routine when i started the mk . Very low carbs ...gd fats .health supps ...ect ....yet i m up 5 lbs ....which means closer to 10 because i would normally lose 4 or 5 lbs the first week on such a diet .....my bp is elevated and heart rate way up . I have no blood sugar issues as i m taking berberine twice a day .....i am very sensitive to all drugs . I hated things like clen or any stim cuz i hated my heart racing . Here is what sucks ....in the gym i m already stronger . Muscles rounder ...even feel slightly leaner in places if thats even possible. I m not willing to feel this shity much longer ,but i have herd the water goes away after a few weeks .Do you guys think i should cut the dose to 12.5 mgs ? Or just stop ? I m assuming it is the water causing my heart to pound ? Could it be something else ? Is there anyway to combat this ? I thought on paper mk looked great for a guy in late 40s with out much risk .It seemed like it would be as gd or more effective than 1 or 2 ius of gh would be in my eyes for anti aging .....so far i feel like shit ....i see some results but in a week those are probably due to massive water retination and my diet / cardio changes .......should i just stop ? Lower dose ? Take something to help sides ?or grind out two more weeks feeling like hell ? Any opinions or help would be appreciated....thanks guys

you could stop some weeks and begin with just 10mg

Prodaf ....not sure what you are saying ? ...stop ...then start back at the lower dosage ? Is the lower dosage even worth it in your opinion ?

Also note i added 1 pill am / pm of carditone and it only has helped a bit .

Prodaf ....not sure what you are saying ? ...stop ...then start back at the lower dosage ? Is the lower dosage even worth it in your opinion ?

Also note i added 1 pill am / pm of carditone and it only has helped a bit .

I'd stick to the 1-2 IU of GH brother. No need to make your body go through this.

Drop down to 12.5 .

Eventually the lethargy and other issues will slowly fade. Once they do, you can bump it up again.

Took me two months at 12.5 before I could go to 25.

Drop down or stop till the problem fade away. And you should to check blood sugar and insulin levels while taking MK677.

Im taking 25 mg EOD. I have the same issue. My resting heart rate is higher than normal. Usually after 2 weeks the body adjusts and you hardly notice it any more. I always start slow and work up.

25md Ed is too much! I like 10mg per day. I also drink dandelion leaf tea in morning which is a nice potassium sparing dieuretic.

I would definitely cut the dose in half...had the same issues. Now I use it every other day. I usually take it in the morning and eat immediately afterward. I'm also on 12.5mgs of Hydrochlorathyazide (doctor prescribed), so that helps.

Last edited:
The HR and BP increase is from the MK for sure at 25mg. Start at even 5mg and work your way up to 12.5mg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dam...great info fellas ....I m sincerely grateful .....I wish I knew this was possible because I feel like hell . I m going to stop for a bit to let sides calm , and start back on at 12.5 mg . I d go lower, but I have caps that are 12,5 . I was told to start at two ( 25 mg ) clearly for me ,that was way too high .......my question is it worth even taking at the lower dose ? Are you guys seeing results at all honestly ?on paper this stuff seems better than gh for longevity and bbing purposes. But is the lower dosage going to do much ? And I certainly don't want to mess with my health. This week has been scary . I hate how I feel ..I m rounder in one week ...stronger....never herd anyone havingredients such fast results on injectable gh, but I feel like a bloated mess about to have a heart attack..........I don't want to be on something just to be on it , if isn't increasing my overall health and longevity ( plus appearance ) then I think it's smart to be off all together........... . Thanks again guys . I thought I was going crazy .I was hoping this would be a healthy alternative to 2 iu of gh . I don't like injecting all the time ,it makes me feel like a junkie . But it seems maybe gh is the way to go .( gh therapy makes sense in people 40 and up to me ) But I will take a few days off and see if the smaller dose is tolerated. That is if you think it is even worth my time for the long run .......much love fellas ......i really was feeling nervous or thinking I was crazy and I m not some drama queen

I just dropped my mk 677 and my bp dropped from 144/90 to 113/68. I've been taking 25 mg a day and loving the results, but at this point in my life, bp is more of a priority

I can't handle 25 either, I take only 12.5 max.

These are all prettttty common with MK man.

I literally just got off the stuff—AFTER I stocked up on 3 bottles :banghead:
I am prone to bloating and this shit just ruiiinsss my physique within a month.
Yes, the pumps are great and I sleep like a baby, but the water retention makes me look like a fat guy. Its unbearable. I went to Hawaii on vacation and looked like a PLer/Football player, it was bad.

Honestly, I look much better AND get better results off of 2ius of generics.
Never running that shit again.

btw, its my 3rd time running it. Kept going back and changing my diet thinking it would help. It barely did.

Pesty .....do you see the 12.5 mgs as worth it ....how does it compare to gh if you have ran it ?

The other one ...thanks for sharing ...yep can't believe how shity I look ...my face looks like those young kids on too much test and a shity diet ....yuck ...2 days after starting I was in shock .....But defiantly getting great pumps ...and a big strength increase in a week ....it was like hitting the old syntax ad 50 for the first time ......but my bp and heart rate are way up ....not worth risking ...I hope in a day or two I am back to normal .....my bp is always good these days , but it is very sensitive and I have to watch it big time .

Iwant mass ...good call my friend ...mine has jumped nearly as much ....and I can literally hear my heart thumbing ,especially when gh pulses ...it is awful ...but I was thinking I was being insane or it would go away ..

thanks to every one else ......so what is the consensus ? Is it worth keeping at the lower dose ? Or should I just say fuck it and do gh at 1-2 ius a day and be cool with injecting all the time ?

Pesty .....do you see the 12.5 mgs as worth it ....how does it compare to gh if you have ran it ?

The other one ...thanks for sharing ...yep can't believe how shity I look ...my face looks like those young kids on too much test and a shity diet ....yuck ...2 days after starting I was in shock .....But defiantly getting great pumps ...and a big strength increase in a week ....it was like hitting the old syntax ad 50 for the first time ......but my bp and heart rate are way up ....not worth risking ...I hope in a day or two I am back to normal .....my bp is always good these days , but it is very sensitive and I have to watch it big time .

Iwant mass ...good call my friend ...mine has jumped nearly as much ....and I can literally hear my heart thumbing ,especially when gh pulses ...it is awful ...but I was thinking I was being insane or it would go away ..

thanks to every one else ......so what is the consensus ? Is it worth keeping at the lower dose ? Or should I just say fuck it and do gh at 1-2 ius a day and be cool with injecting all the time ?

What I do is lower my GH and add 12.5 MG. So, instead of 25 to 35 IUs of GH per week, I take 15 to 20 IUs and MK-677 at 12.5MG. I can tell you I like the GH and MK-677 together, but watch your BP, glucose and you might need T4 depending on TSH levels.

Everyone has covered things. Everyone responds differently but 25mg is far too much for you. Others are fine at that dose but most aren't. I would recommend 10-12.5mg and with that the side effects will be minimized but the results still there. You won't be as full and pumped but you will feel multiple times better. 10-12.5mg is great for muscle fullness, pumps, recovery, size and strength. I am fine at 10mg but once I get to 15mg and over I can barely function and the fatigue is unbearable. I actually prefer MK-677 to HGH in many ways... especially for gaining size.

He'll probably post here if he sees this thread, but MassiveG likes taking it Pre-W/O and has found that his sides went down considerably. His problems were exactly as you describe for yourself, IAB. I haven't taken it yet myself, but if I do, I'm gonna run it similar to MG's protocol...Pre-w/o.

I think he was taking it on workout days only....though I can't remember how many days he was lifting per week.

He'll probably post here if he sees this thread, but MassiveG likes taking it Pre-W/O and has found that his sides went down considerably. His problems were exactly as you describe for yourself, IAB. I haven't taken it yet myself, but if I do, I'm gonna run it similar to MG's protocol...Pre-w/o.

I think he was taking it on workout days only....though I can't remember how many days he was lifting per week.

Firstly everyone is different but personally it's not going to make much of a difference. From my days with Superior and since I have probably spoken to 300 guys using MK-677 and asking questions about it. I personally tried different times and split the dose in 2 etc. It changes things maybe for a few days but the overriding factor of total dose soon hits you on the head.

MK-677 is active all day. It doesn't really matter when you dose it. It amplifies your natural gh pulses through the day. In one study the largest pulse was seen at approx 12 hours post adminitration. Therefore, I figured morning dosing would be ideal for me as it may make me more tried in the evening time but again it's active all day so it makes little difference in the long run.

MK-677 does not make you instantly tired so I can see why it may seem good pre workout. If someone suffers from fatigue with MK-677 it's going to be felt most of the day. Obviously everyone is different so if guys prefer certain timing thats good for them. But to me using personal experience and looking at the active life etc the most important factor is total dose in a day. You could dose it 3 times daily but again if you use above your threshold you will be hit with certain side effects. I am amazing on 10mg and it helps me sleep and I feel fine but go to 15mg and I start getting tired and on 20mg+ it's unbearable.

Now if it's just dosed pre workout on 3-4 days per week that is completely different as you are essentially using it eod or thereabouts. Although I have tried it and I would feel bad the days I took it and usually the day after and was very up and down. Just my personal opinion I would recommend just a low dose each day. Granted it builds up and eod dosing prevents that but I would find out your threshold and just use that daily. If it's 10mg and you use 15mg pre workout 4 days per week you are still going to get tired and feel up and down even though the weekly total is not that high. If you are ok on 10mg I would just use that everyday or whenever you want to (pre workout).

Elvia is right, each personn is different. For me, the problem is water retention, i gained weight from water, my muscle is full but it s ust water gain. I tried it for 8 months and muscle gain was not effective in comparison to generic or pharma GH.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws