over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with nutrition.

hi, i am here. sorry next few days r busy. will come and update a bit in detail. thanks for everyone's input
Cool man. Stick around, there’s a treasure trove of knowledge here. If you’re open to listen, these dudes will pour info into you for free that you’d have to pay thousands for elsewhere. You’ll get roasted a bit from time to time but if you’re good natured and can take it, you’ll learn everything you need

I’m personally not a fan of this. I would rather eat more carbs and just do more cardio. You’ll feel so much better throughout the day and can still burn BF.
This^^^^^^^!!!!!!! That’s what I’ve done! Enjoy my food and then ramp up cardio as needed…

Cage

This^^^^^^^!!!!!!! That’s what I’ve done! Enjoy my food and then ramp up cardio as needed…

Cage
Yesssss I was actually going to make a post about this. I have a buddy who’s such a lunatic he told me the other day that if he has a scoop of whey in the afternoon then for dinner later he has to reduce his chicken from 6oz to 4oz. This is not a competitor. He’s a civilian with basically a dad bod. What a shit life to be that worried about 100 calories from protein. I told him to do 10 more minutes of cardio and stop being a pussy.

As promised. I wanted to come back an update. I know the traditional calculators tell you your daily BMR.
I have only been very lean once in my life and it was when I worked with Shelby. It was a carb cycling diet and towards the end of that diet I was eating 35p/8f fat meals 6 time a day basically. (i started out with 35p/20c/8f x 6 and slowly cut carbs).

From that experience, whether right or wrong, i always took with me that if want to shed body fat I have to cut the cals low.

While I dont have a super impressive physique, I am also not a complete rookie and trust me I was surprised too when I realized how little calories i had to eat to get very lean.

However i do remeber lacking energy on that diet. While that is fine for bodybuilding workout where i can sit in between sets and recover i cant imagine it would be easy to do "athletic training" on it.

here is what i looked like towards the end of my diet with shelby. in 2013. i was 161 lbs at 5'8 . i dont look like these at all right now mainly due to a lot of injuries since then. (pec tear, hip labral tears). etc.

Attachments

• 20130706_011208000_iOS (1).JPG
    20130706_011208000_iOS (1).JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 26
2013. about 3 weeks from my pec tear

Attachments

• 2013.jpg
    2013.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 19
I hate when people post photos from the past. as all that matters is what I look like right now.
But i only post those photos to say, that for some reason, I did not need a lot of calories even during that time, contrary to what the online calculators would suggest

I hate when people post photos from the past. as all that matters is what I look like right now.
But i only post those photos to say, that for some reason, I did not need a lot of calories even during that time, contrary to what the online calculators would suggest
Well yeah? 161 lbs at 5’8” is pretty small. I’m not saying that to take the piss at all. It’s just not a lot of tissue, so caloric needs will be less than say, 200 lbs at that height.

Imo you want to be able to eat a good amount of calories and be lean. If you can be lean eating 3k that is more ideal than being lean eating 2k.

Imo you want to be able to eat a good amount of calories and be lean. If you can be lean eating 3k that is more ideal than being lean eating 2k.

What do you mean? Maybe I am not understanding, but isn’t that just stating the obvious.

Everyone’s calorie needs r different but the way a persons stamina is effected from the deficit shouldn’t be different. I.e. a person that needs 3000 calories a day but is in a deficit by 600 calories shouldn’t feel much different than a person who eats 2000 calories and is in a deficit of 400 calories. Both are in a deficit of 20% and should feel the same, broadly speaking.

What do you mean? Maybe I am not understanding, but isn’t that just stating the obvious.

Everyone’s calorie needs r different but the way a persons stamina is effected from the deficit shouldn’t be different. I.e. a person that needs 3000 calories a day but is in a deficit by 600 calories shouldn’t feel much different than a person who eats 2000 calories and is in a deficit of 400 calories. Both are in a deficit of 20% and should feel the same, broadly speaking.
I don't agree. Total calories matter. If you have to essentially starve to lose weight that's bad, your metabolism is shot something is off. Who would rather eat 2000 calories than 3000?

Calorie expenditure and deficit will vary greatly from person to person. You can take 3 different guys that all have the same weight and bodyfat and they will have different nutrition requirements , this is especially true whe the training is different.
Even if you took to identical twins they would vary , and if one was doing cross-country CrossFit type and the other was a power lifter ,not only will the calorie needs be different but the macros as well.

here is what i looked like towards the end of my diet with shelby. in 2013. i was 161 lbs at 5'8 . i dont look like these at all right now mainly due to a lot of injuries since then. (pec tear, hip labral tears). etc.
That picture makes you look good for your size - like the symmetry - shoulder - arms - we all have some shitty areas -

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws