over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help with planning cycle and pct for test prop n var

firsttimeuser

Newbies
I am looking into running a cycle been a lurker on the site for a while but never did any cycles before or anything like that

Been weightlifting for 8 years I am 5ft 10 and 197 with visible abs did fat caliper test at local gym with a trainer and am "10.8" percent bodyfat according to the test.
Local gym had a weight lifting competition I big bar curled 175 and military pressed 265 squatted 445 for stats.

Was thinking of running test prop 100 mg ed for 12 weeks
and anavar 50mg a day for weeks 1-6
and then masteron 6-12 300mg a week or maybe just anavar the whole time?
hcg 250 1 time a week weeks 3-12?

aromasin and toremifene as PCT for 4 wks after. 120mg Torem first 2 weeks then 60mg last two wks. I run aromasin 25 mg the full 4 weeks

does that sound ok?

anyone want to critique me at all or suggest something better? Not lookin to be a professional bodybuilder or anything just looking to have a big fitness model look, want to add some size to biceps and triceps and cut some fat mostly

Pinning Ed is gonna get old real quick. Even eod for a first cycle is gonna be a pain in the ass.

IMO at least.

yea true I know what you are saying, Its just starting to get warm out where I live so i wanted a fast acting test, ill just have to tell myself no pain no gain, Also wondering about adex incase of gyno during the cycle?

Im reading up on some pct stuff now just seems like everyone recommends something different and everyone says everyone else is wrong

well i ordered armidex,clomid,hcg, aromasin and nolvadex for my pct just incase id have everything on hand to be safe, hoping for some more insight on the pct and trying to read up for myself too. but it seems like there are diehards on each compound and haters of the others.

ordered test prop, anavar and winstrol too

plan is anavar 50mg a day week 1-6 and winstrol 6-12
decided against masteron as im not lean enough to take advantage of it i believe

or else for pct do nolva 100 mg first day 60 for 10 days 40 for 10 days

or else use nolva and clomid
Day 1 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg or Nolvadex 20mg

with hcg weeks 3-11 250 1 or 2 times a week?

maybe i am overthinking this just want a really strong pct to cover all angles and its my first time so im nervous, Also got blood work coming back from the doctor will learn the results in 2 weeks and will be waiting to start my cycle untill then, I think I have low t because of severe erections problems but idk

Last edited:
tryed to edit but it wouldnt let me thought id include some more info

maybe i am overthinking this just want a really strong pct to cover all angles and its my first time so im nervous, Also got blood work coming back from the doctor will learn the results in 2 weeks and will be waiting to start my cycle untill then just trying to talk to some veterans and gain some valuable knowledge and not learn the hard way.

Was thinking of talking to my doctor about it too, I told him i thought i had low t because of a hard time to get erections and I unknowingly used androstendione before it was banned (in a protein powder) but he said unless i used it for years it wouldnt affect me he didnt think, and was talking like steroids arent as bad as people make them out to be so I was thinking he might be cool with talking about it.
But maybe im wrong

I think you're pretty close to where you wanna be.

I'm 9 weeks into ED pinning prop/tren, and its really not bad, if your lucky enough to have painless prop, Those 25g's will treat you right.

Anyway, My suggestion would be

Week 1-12, 100mg prop ED (If you HAVE to pin ED, but EOD for prop is fine)
Week 6-12 50mg Var ED (no winny, 12 weeks of orals for a 1st cycle? No Way. Hell I shouldn't even advise you to take Var. I have it on the back end so you can 'feel' the prop first, how will you know what is doing what if you've never taken either one?)

Week 1-12, HCG 250iu's 2x/week. (With HCG, you would continue to inject 2 weeks after your last test shot, BUT that's only with long esters. You're using Prop, which clears after about 4 days. Do not take HCG during PCT)

Week 12 +4 days -16, Clomid 100/75/50/50
Week 12 +4 days -16, Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 (Nolva is used more as an 'on cycle emergency' compound, no real need to run it for PCT if you have clomid and aromasin)

Also, I REALLY hope you trust your source if AI's. I'm on a few other boards and I'm hearing a lot of bunk adexs. Come to think of it, I dont think you had a protocol for adex for this cycle. You will need an AI during cycle to keep your E2 in check. I'm only running 50mg Prop ED, I went through 2 adex sources already, both were bunk, and my E2 is in the 250's. Estrogen that high is bad, I hope you plan on getting blood work to keep yourself in check. anyway, a good start on adex would be .5mg ED or EOD, from day 1 all the way up to PCT.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws