over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with sleep.

I GOT A PM: HERES MY RESPONSE

FOR SLEEP AND JUST CHANGING THE RECEPTION AFTER A COUPLE WEEKS OF KRATOM USE:

I have stumbled onto the powder Phenibut. Its legal, its dirt cheap, and 500mg will put me in a very deep sleep that also allows for constant vivid dreams (no night terrors so far). Theres a little bit of a morning fog associated at that dosage, and I suspect I could just tweak down the dosage. But it will allow me to sleep 8-10 hours. It dissappears with my morning dose of Kratom. I use white kratom daily with low dosages 3-4 grams 3 times a day and about every 10 days I will use it to sleep. like everything else that has a potential for abuse some people use high dosages for effect and enhance the effects of other drugs taken with it, but as with kratom I refuse to dig a hole for myself. Not saying it resets the kratom recepters, but it definately resets my wellbeing. In fact alot of guys use it for kratom withdrawls.

I have done benedryl and ambien in the past and this feels as good as anything I have ever tried and probably better. $20 will last me a couple years at the rate I use it.

Its worth reviewing and considering in my opinion.

DC

Hey I got this question from someone thru PM and I felt it was valuable enough in general that I thought I would answer it here and the kratom thread.

HIS QUESTION:

Hi DC,

I saw your post in the forums in the "help with sleep" thread and saw that you posted about how phenibut can sort of "re-set" your sensitivity to kratom.

I was wondering if you could go into that a little more as you seem to be pretty knowledgeable about that.

I have taken kratom multiple time a day, every day for the past 9 months or so. I'm not "addicted to it", but I would say that I probably have a mild dependence on it. I'm looking to wean myself off slowly and only take it a few times a week. Do you think something like phenibut could help with this?

Thanks for any insight you're willing to provide.

######################################

My response:

I am not qualified to be recommending anything. I will however share my experience and to the degree its useful to others then I am glad I shared it.

I think everybodies physiology is different first and foremost so whether you are talking Kratom, phenibut, ephedrine, or damn near anything else a couple things stand out to me.

THE DOSAGES AND THE EFFECTS WILL BE VARIABLE BETWEEN USERS.

With Kratom, theres also a ton of variability between strains and until you figure out what your particular favorites are you should not come to any conclusions. Idealy, you want to find a couple favorites which will allow you to switch them up hopefully keeping the effects around without getting trapped in an ever increasing dosage related to chasing that feeling.

Blending to me has only complicated my ability to understand what is working and I have settled on mostly white strains as I was always a guy that liked stimulants and got nauseated with sedating drugs.

I am throwing in a Spring Valley Turmeric Curcumin Complex capsule from Walmart now with my 3 daily dosages and it certainly does not hurt the effects and many times I have felt there is some potentiating. I do tend to mostly do kratom on an empty stomach or wait until after 1 hour after eating.

My dose now remains around 3-4 grams and I have stuck with this for the last 6 weeks with the only variation once or twice a week when I may do a 4th dose in the early evening. I rotate generally everyday with one of 3 favorite strains. Pimp Grade Me dang, white lightning, or thai white. I do have some super euphoric and super green malay that I may throw in for my 3rd dose of the day, but I still like the whites the best and do not think I would do Kratom if it was not for me having discovered the whites. In fact, there are many strains that make me feel worse and not better, so I think you have to figure out what you like through experimenting and a negative experience may lead you to conclude kratoms not right for you.

Phenibut: Is a remarkably great supplement thats legal and cheap. It works great for social anxiety and sleep. It may also be very helpful as an aid to weaning off Kratom. Or maybe helping you limit your Kratom usage day to day as another tool in your tool box.

If you use it to get high then you are going to run all the risks and problems that you get into with tolerance, addiction, withdrawls that you get with Kratom. These people post a ton of stuff about withdrawls and the risk of using it more than once or twice a week.

Like with kratom, ephedrine, and a slew of other suppliments it appears to
realease natural stores of energy at a rate higher than normal and so if you deplete the stores beyond your bodies ability to replenish you are asking for an experience probably equally or more negative then what you got on the way up with the dosage.

You want to see what low to moderate daily usage is all about. Look at the responses from people on WEBMD who are using it at dosages less than 1 gram a day, in some cases 1 gram split 2- 3 ways per day.

For sleep and also to get a sense of its value in countering Kratom negatives, try 500mg in late afternoon. It will take a couple hours for effect and it will allow you to get a very deep sleep without the risk of excessive drowseyness earlier in the day. After you have done this for a few days and are not waking up with a heavy fog. Try a 500mg dose in the morning and then again in the afternoon.

Now you either wean the kratom, or discontinue it, but do not go up to recreational dosages on the phenibut if you intend to use it more than a couple times a week.

If you read web md, responses you will see that there are so many positive reports of people using it everyday at low dosages and getting life changing results similar to what kratom users discover.

But mix them if you wish and use them both on a daily basis, or move to one or the other as they both seem great tools as stand alone. It gets a whole lot more complicated if you are doing half kratom and half phenibut each day to live happily ever after.

Happily ever after is never found in any drug, but these two drugs used in dosages than limit tolerance building and addictions related to chasing the high, come pretty close to the best at lowest risk I have ever found.

You should always be able to stop without tremendous discomfort if you refuse to up the dosage and chase the high. All bets are off if you can not control yourself.

These two supplements are way to valuable for some of us long term to abuse. For others who just need a recreational high now and then can do it and get away with it. Simply because their body are getting a long enough break between highs.

I do not think anyone sells Phenibut on the boards and so I hope its alright to say: I have found powdercity.com to have very pure phenibut and a 125gm pack would be cheap and enough to answer if it was right for you. You might even go with a smaller pack, but its so cheap and I am betting if you have social anxiety or depression you may be happy to find that you get months worth of help for about $10 a month.

Hope that helps.

DC

I have recently been using 50 mg of Apigenin, and it has an exceptional calming effect. I really didn't think I would feel anything, but I was wrong.

Edible Cannabis

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I really struggle with sleep. In my late 20's my doctor had me try most sleep meds but none kept me asleep. Then I would wake up and feel hungover on top of being tired. I also tried most over the counter meds too. The only think that helps some is Phenibut. Even with that some nights I'll only get a couple hours of sleep. I just learned to deal with it. I've almost given up on it as did my doctor years ago.

Edible Cannabis

True, but it can leave you foggy headed the next day. I personally need to keep the dose really low during the week. But, it sure as shit beats not sleeping!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Edible Cannabis

I’ve never bought this. What exactly do you get? Does it help with chronic pain? It’s legal in my state but i have no idea what to buy. I don’t smoke anything so edible would my preference. I have no sleep issues, just chronic pain that’s severe due to sciatica.

I’ve never bought this. What exactly do you get? Does it help with chronic pain? It’s legal in my state but i have no idea what to buy. I don’t smoke anything so edible would my preference. I have no sleep issues, just chronic pain that’s severe due to sciatica.

Just ask the person at the counter. Tell them what your trying to achieve and let them point you in the right direction. My recommendation would be a CBD heavy ratio of THC/CBD mix

Last edited:
Google Hemp Bomb CBD gummies. Non psychoactive (no high). Legal. Great for sleep & pain.

Last edited:
Just ask the person at the counter. Tell them what your trying to achieve and let them point you in the right direction. My recommendation would be a CBD heavy ratio of THC/CBD mix

Thank you very much. I’ll give it a go. I’ve never been in a place that sells it. It’s kind of scary. Haha don’t want to go crazy with “refer Madness” and start playing scary piano music. :D

Thank you very much. I’ll give it a go. I’ve never been in a place that sells it. It’s kind of scary. Haha don’t want to go crazy with “refer Madness” and start playing scary piano music. :D

They enjoy talking to guys like you coming in for the first time most of all and are really professional.

I expected Cheech and Chong like at a head shop to be working at them but it was more like shopping at a CVS lol

I really struggle with sleep. In my late 20's my doctor had me try most sleep meds but none kept me asleep. Then I would wake up and feel hungover on top of being tired. I also tried most over the counter meds too. The only think that helps some is Phenibut. Even with that some nights I'll only get a couple hours of sleep. I just learned to deal with it. I've almost given up on it as did my doctor years ago.

Bro, I have been dealing with the same exact issue for 50 years now...I can remember being a little kid and waking at 4 am after playing all day...the problem has gotten worse over the years...I too have tried everything...valium, Xanax, lunesta etc...nothing works...I have concluded that there is an electronic switch in my head that just turns on after a few hours of sleep...it is organic not psychological...there is no fix...no surgery where a doctor can insert a probe and reconnect the appropriate electrical components...it also is not sleep apnea...some of us just have this dysfunctional sleep mechanism...I am going to try phenibut but I don't see it as a real fix.........kvh

Edible Cannabis

The older posts mentioned lots of herbal sleep remedies. Yours is the first to recommend the most effective herb for sleep. Cannabis works better than valerian root or passion flower.

I like tinctures (cannabis oil dissolved in alcohol) if I have to be up early. Edibles last longer, so they're better for getting a longer night's sleep.

Bro, I have been dealing with the same exact issue for 50 years now...I can remember being a little kid and waking at 4 am after playing all day...the problem has gotten worse over the years...I too have tried everything...valium, Xanax, lunesta etc...nothing works...I have concluded that there is an electronic switch in my head that just turns on after a few hours of sleep...it is organic not psychological...there is no fix...no surgery where a doctor can insert a probe and reconnect the appropriate electrical components...it also is not sleep apnea...some of us just have this dysfunctional sleep mechanism...I am going to try phenibut but I don't see it as a real fix.........kvh
Same here. I've mentioned it before. I've had several sleep studies over the years. And been with the same doc for 20+ years. He just told me that my body will dictate what I need and not to worry about it until it negatively impacts my health or life.

But I do get more than you guys.....I average about 4 hours a night. And when I wake up.....I'm ready to get straight to whatever it is I have planned for the day!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Definitely, I belong to the insomnia club.

I've only tried melatonin, I do not want any kind of chemical drugs. Some periods I will sleep 7 hours, other periods I do not know if I arrive at 3 hours. Especially when I have pain in my shoulder and neck.

Perhaps the most harmful thing for people like us is to become obsessed with arriving at 8 hours of sleep.

They enjoy talking to guys like you coming in for the first time most of all and are really professional.

I expected Cheech and Chong like at a head shop to be working at them but it was more like shopping at a CVS lol

I just got back from the medical marijuana dispensary. They were incredibly helpful. That place was packed! I got a 2:1 CBD:THC tincture. It reduced my pain about 30%. I’m not high but relaxed. I probably need more.

I just got back from the medical marijuana dispensary. They were incredibly helpful. That place was packed! I got a 2:1 CBD:THC tincture. It reduced my pain about 30%. I’m not high but relaxed. I probably need more.

CBD cancels out the psychoactive effects of THC to some degree. You'll feel less high at the same THC dose with CBD in the tincture. My favorite one for pain relief comes from a 1:1 CBD/THC strain I grew a few years ago.

CBD is great for pain relief, but I get better sleep with high THC / low CBD tinctures and edibles.

CBD cancels out the psychoactive effects of THC to some degree. You'll feel less high at the same THC dose with CBD in the tincture. My favorite one for pain relief comes from a 1:1 CBD/THC strain I grew a few years ago.

CBD is great for pain relief, but I get better sleep with high THC / low CBD tinctures and edibles.

I feel good. I’m not tired. It actually energized me mentally. I’m a very low energy person so this is a awesome effect for me. My pain is improved but nothing gets rid of it. Hopefully the inflammation that’s pressing against the sciatic nerve goes down soon. I haven’t been able to walk without pain killers for weeks.

Definitely, I belong to the insomnia club.

I've only tried melatonin, I do not want any kind of chemical drugs. Some periods I will sleep 7 hours, other periods I do not know if I arrive at 3 hours. Especially when I have pain in my shoulder and neck.

Perhaps the most harmful thing for people like us is to become obsessed with arriving at 8 hours of sleep.

GABA will help you to fall asleep, melatonin will help keep you asleep/fall back into REM sleep if you've awakened. tart cherry is a natural source of melatonin. it helps increase the availability of the essential amino acid tryptophan which is a precursor to serotonin-that helps with sleep. it also has the a high anti-inflammatory content - more than other antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries and pomegranates. tart cherry will help in recovering muscle strength if you are burnt out.

mk-677 gives good long sleep like you had when you were younger. but it gives most a lethargy that is tough to keep going through during waking hours unless you drink coffee or a Rockstar energy drink or two. you can take mk-677 every other day to break that extreme lethargy side effect.

I've tried valerian root, melatonin, and GABA multiple times. I get to sleep quickly, but wake 2 hrs later right on the dot. I do also use a biPAP machine. Don't know what the answer is.

I've tried valerian root, melatonin, and GABA multiple times. I get to sleep quickly, but wake 2 hrs later right on the dot. I do also use a biPAP machine. Don't know what the answer is.

I hear ya man. I just learn to deal with it. Some nights are definitely better than others.

I even tried a home sleep study. They gave me this head piece that needed to be worn during my sleep. I couldn't sleep with the stupid thing on my head. lol About 2am I took it off and got a couple hours of sleep. lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity